Chapter 7

It put Hannah in a deeper thought and she called Jennie to inquire about the matter but the answer she got was the same of Blake and then she thought to herself, "Maybe, I'm overthinking it" and with that she and Blake started their work.

As she had already taken leave from her work for more than a week so she had a lot of work loaded up for her. She had to work overtime in series of days with no relaxation. "Shake a Leg Hannah" She motivates herself and started doing her work. While doing the work, her mind was fully concentrated into her work so, she didn't had any thoughts of the series of scary things that had been occurring in her house. 

After working for 9hrs, she got off work and again walked along the dark lonely streets while scrolling her phone and suddenly her phone switches off, "Oh Shit! I forgot to charge my Phone. I'm such an idiot" And with that annoyed face she increased her walking pace and stomps her feet along the street making people turn towards her and stare at her with a strange gaze. Soon, she reached the metro station but maybe her day was unlucky, The metro had already left till she got there. She ran to catch the metro but all efforts went in vain. 

"Well, Now I've to wait 1hr in the metro station that too without phone, HUh!" She scoffs and sits on the waiting seat. As she was really exhausted she slept while sitting there and soon the halt of the metro broke her peaceful yet tiresome sleep and she ran to get in the Metro," Hush! I caught this one at least." And she closed her eyes, while sitting on the seat and soon the scenarios of the past played in her eyes and she again recalled

" It's dangerous Dear Princess., It's Night Princess, Good Night" Her eyes shoot open wide and she saw her station had already come. She got off the metro and rushed towards her house with an uneasy feelings but soon she opened the door of her house and stretched her arm wide and yelled loudly ,"It was an exhausting Day. I'm tired. Well, I'm always Tired" And with that she giggles to herself. And again a whisper is heard," Oh really Princess?" She responds with a yes while nodding her head and then she realises again,' She lives alone.' Who was this?'

Her yes open wide and she quickly tries to switch on her phone but it was dead," Oh shit! " She rushes with her phone and connects to the charger. And again a whisper is heard," Too late Princess, It's Dangerous" And hears a deep chuckle . That made her shiver in fear. She was scared but with courage she ignored those whispers and went into the bathroom. She slammed the door very hard and cried bitterly there for she was scared and no one was there with her but after a while. She thought,' Well, it's an opportunity for me to explore things in this house and know more interesting facts about history.'

 She could be called an epitome of Positivity. For she was scared and trapped in such situations but thought positively and mustered her courage up .

And then with her tiny feet , she opens the door of bathroom and while gulping hard. She enters her room and switched on her phone and saw the time "12:00 a.m. The devil's hour has begun."

She had an eery uneasy feeling in her room and she was feeling as if someone is behind her back but only a mirror was there behind her back so she bravely turned back and......

She saw the figure that she saw earlier in the mirror at the night of the break out of mysterious black air in her room. Her hands shivered, They were cold, She was stiffened, Her legs felt weak, She couldn't stand. 

And the huge handsome man stared with his dark yet deep orbs right into her soul and puts his hands in his pockets of his trousers which made him look even more gorgeous and slowly with his heavy yet peculiar footsteps ,he walks and sits on her bed. 

She stared at him in Fear and after a while she came to her senses and mumbled ," w-who ar-re y-ou?" He turns back and looks at her with his siren hazelnut eyes & he pats on bed beside himself giving her an indication to come and sit there. But her brain was not in a better condition so she couldn't interpret what he was trying to indicate her. 

And then a snap is heard......

She is seated right beside to him , closer to him. She feared more, she was shocked to bone, her heavy breathes were heard, Shivers ran down her spine making goosebumps arise all over her body. Her hands started trembling. She was losing consciousness.

Seeing that, the figure came closer to her and smirked as if her fear was giving him joy of his life.

A/N:- How's the part?

BTW , Sorry for the Cliffhanger

Do tell in Comments

THANK YOU

hehehe