Chapter 28

Soon enough, Hannah feels a heavy, huge hand onto her shoulder. She swiftly turns back and sees Blake standing there. She had tears in her eyes, she controlled them. 
She showed her index finger in the direction to where Jennie was seated drunk. Blake sees her, and runs towards her. He was amused to look at her condition. 
Jennie was all drunk, her cheeks were flushed red like pomegranate, Her hair was a mess. She was sipping on the liquor and again banging her head onto the table loudly while murmuring something. Her coat was lying abandoned near the dustbin, Her slender arms were being showcased. 
Blake rushed towards her. He swiftly removed his black coat and covered the tiny girl who was fully intoxicated. He slowly tried to wake her up but she was not even moving. He whispered and tapped onto her shoulders," Wake up, Jennie, Jennie, Jennie"
Suddenly, Jennie's eyes shoot open. Her eyes were all red and swollen from crying. He slowly made her sit up. She slowly sits up and sees him. Blake slowly sits onto the ground and shifts his gaze towards her honey eyes. He slowly takes hold of her shoulders and tells,"Lets g-"
Suddenly he was interrupted by Jennie. She had hugged him so tightly that he even couldn't breath. He was stunned seeing her. Yet, he hugged her back and after a while, they  slowly broke the hug. He cupped her face and says," Let me take you to your house."
Jennie nods in agreement and slowly stands up onto her heels. She was stumbling even while wearing the heels.
She started whining loudly about the heels," Ohh, these heels are so bad. They're not fitting on my feet. Ohh, I don't have feet. I must have left them into the company. Shit! I'll have to take them tomorrow."
Blake was astonished but also happy to finally see his old Jennie. Seeing her cuteness, he chuckled and patted her head. 
"Why're you beating my head? Find my feet!" Jennie demands while sulking and sitting onto the seat and closing her eyes.
"You don't need your feet, You have mine" Blake says and slowly lifts her up and gets into the car leaving the heels there.
Jennie was laughing, her pleasant voice were heaven to his ears. He slowly makes her sit onto the passenger seat and puts the seat belt. Then, he rushed towards her house. He had many thoughts about her," Why did she drink? Is she okay?"

During the journey, he asked," Why did you drink so much?"
"Letting go my painful burden of love. To be free!!!" Jennie replies while looking out of the window.
He was stunned at her answer, He was quite after that. Soon, they reached her house.
"Go, Your home came." Blake says while opening the car's door.
"Yea" She started walking. She was stumbling all the way and suddenly, a bash is heard. Blake looks at her and found out she had fallen down. He rushed towards her and slowly made her stand up.
"Can't you walk?" Blake yells.
"It's blood!!! " Jennie says while crying and clutching onto his shirt tightly. His heart was beating so fast and loudly, that Jennie could hear it. His ears were red as tomato. He was having a weird yet beautiful feeling. 
"Is it your heartbeat?" Jennie asks while looking at him innocently.
"Nah! Let me drop you at your doorstep." Blake says while pushing her slightly away from himself and holding her hands.
Suddenly the security comes forward and stops Blake from going. 
"No boys" Security commands.
"But, she is drunk." Blake says pitifully 
"So?" Security asks
"She can't walk properly, May I just drop her?Please" Blake asks
"Alright, Let me accompany you." Security says and accompanies him all the way upto her house. He drops her at the doorstep. 
Suddenly, his gaze caught the flowing blood from her knees. He tried going inside the house but was stopped by the security," Where are you going, Mister?"
"She is hurt, I must put some ointment." Blake replies
"No need, She can do that herself" Security says.
"Jennie, Jennie" Blake yells and Jennie rushed to him. He removes his handkerchief and tied tightly on her knees to stop the blood flow.
"Be safe" Blake says while Patting her head and closing her door. Then, he was accompanied by the security to his car.
"She is quite lucky to have a gentleman." Security says while bidding farewell to him.
He was confused.
 Soon enough, he reached his house and had only one thought ,"Is she safe? Should I go again to check? Should I say the security to keep a check on her?" 
Then he went to take a hot shower and after the shower, he went on his bed and kept his hand on his heart and whispers," What was that feeling? It was just so majestic. Do I like her, Jennie?"

Well on the other hand, Hannah had left already with a sadness in her heart and mind. She had tears in her eyes. She got the last metro which was usually empty at that time. She was all alone. And being all alone, Slowly the burst of her tears took place. She was sobbing bitterly. She was so sad and was so guilty after knowing that she was the cause of Jennie's sadness and Blake's pain. She was a burden all the time, she thought. Her heart ached.
For the first time after her dark childhood, she had negative thoughts in her mind again. She felt broken. But, having courage ,she slowly wiped her tears and smiled through pain. She slowly pats her shoulder and says," Hannah, It's okay."
"You just gave them a chance. Hannah, the matchmaker!!! Sounds good"
Soon enough, her station arrived. She got off, with tears soaked face and a painful smile on her face. 

A/N:- Will Jennie confess to Blake???

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHEHE