Chapter 20

After, Blake sent Hannah off, He went inside company just to see little hardworking Jennie dozing off onto her paper works. He saw it from distance and chuckled on her clumsiness. With his heavy footsteps, he comes near to Jennie and he taps her rounded shoulder fondly. 
"I'm awake" Jennie replies in sleepiness with her eyes on the verge of closing.
"Really?" Blake asks in a low voice.
Jennie nods in agreement as a response to his question. And says in a low voice," Did Hannah go home? Why didn't you leave yet?"
"Yeah Hannah went. I have some work ,after a while I'll leave." Blake replies while straightening his spine.
"Ohh, Okay" Jennie replies and slowly rises up. After rising up, she stretches her tiny body while being seated on the chair. Seeing Blake standing there, She says," Go and do your work, Blake. The third design is almost done." 
"Ohh, yea" Blake replies while walking towards his cabin.

On the other hand, Hannah was seated in the Metro which was empty. She was all alone. Suddenly her phone also ran out of battery.
 "Alas!" She exclaims.  After that she thought about her whole day...........
"How did I sleep last Night? Wasn't I talking to Dylan?"All of a sudden, She speaks up in that empty metro. And all of a sudden, The metro comes to an halt and a voice intrudes her thoughts," This is the last station Miss, Aren't you getting off?" 
Hearing that voice Hannah looks up just to see a old man walking with the help of stick standing in front of her.
"Ohh, Yes, Thank you S-sir." Hannah says to the old man while bowing and ran out of the metro.

Soon, she reaches her mansion. And again, the door opened for her as if someone was welcoming her into her own house. 
"Hey, How was your day?" Dylan asks as soon as she enters.
"It was quite good" Hannah says in an exhausted tone while going towards the couch.
Then, she sits on the couch and started removing her heels. 
"Here" Dylan hands over a water bottle to her.
"Thank you" Hannah utters in suspicion.
"Welcome, Princess" Dylan says while going and sitting beside her.
"Isn't he being too casual? I mean, I like that but suddenly," Hannah thinks while looking at him.
He looks at her and was going to say something but...
Hannah says while knitting her eyebrows," What's with the casual tone, Dylan?" 
"Don't you like it, Princess?" He says while coming closer to her.
Hannah's gaze met with the dark, dazzling orbs of Dylan, and she felt a sudden rush of heat onto her cheeks, making her feel millions of butterflies dancing in her tummy. 
"I mean, No, Like I do like it" Hannah stutters.
"Well, Then we'll continue the casual tone, Okay?" Dylan asks while shifting himself away from Hannah. And again he puts forward one of his hand for a handshake. 
And with his deep voice he asks," Friends?" 
Hannah looks at him in surprise. She was taken aback. She gazes towards his eyes and saw a spark of hopes in it. She didn't wanted to kill those hopes.
She fondly with her tiny hands takes hold on his huge hand and shakes while saying," Friends" which was further followed by a Deep and pleasing chuckle.

Whereas, In the company, Jennie had already finished her work and had went to show her designs to Blake.
"Here, The main three templates are done." Jennie tells.
"Really?" Blake asks with wide eyes
Jennie nods.
He sees the Designs and with a wide grin he says," Woah! It's so cool"
"I know" Jennie replies while flipping her hairs.
"Well, Let's get going, Now Jennie. It's late" Blake says with concern
"Yea, I'll take a taxi" Jennie says and she walks towards the exit while hanging her bag onto her shoulder.
Suddenly a tight grip hovers over her slender wrists, "Where the hell do you think, You'll find a taxi now, Dumbo?"
 Hearing that she turns back just to see Blake standing there.
"Ummm,I-i-I'll find yaa, Chilll Blake" Jennie stutters while her face was flushed red.
"I'll be your Taxi driver today" Blake says while leading the way towards his car.
Then, both were seated into the car. And started their journey to Jennie's house.

On their way, They talked about many things and suddenly the topic of love came.
"Jennie, You remember, the day you asked me as if I'm in love?" Blake says with a wide smile.
"Yea" Jennie says while looking at him with sadness filled in her eyes.
"I guess, I'm in love with Ha-". Blake was saying but suddenly was interrupted by Jennie,
" My house came, Blake. I'll get going."
"Y-ea, O-ka-y" Blake says, being surprised at the way she didn't even let him complete his sentence.
But later he thought while going to his house,'Maybe she was tired, anyways it was an exhausting day for her, Little Dumbo.' Which was further followed with a low giggle.

A/N:- You wanna be friends with THE DEVIL???

THANK YOU

HEHHEHEHEHEHE