Chapter 38

"Cute" He exclaims and takes the package from her hands to the bedroom.
After he left, a loud thud echoed through the room. It was Hannah who had weak legs from his intense gaze and had fallen down on her knees. She tried to calm herself down and whispered, "Breathe, Hannah, breathe." Slowly, she tucked her hair behind her ears and wondered to herself, "Was he just flirting with me?" She repeated the action of tucking her hair behind her ears and whispered to herself, "Was he really flirting with me?"

After a moment of that thought, she started to get up from the ground but suddenly, she was offered a hand. She was confused, yet she looked at whose hand was it.
"How am I looking, Princess?" Dylan asks while offering her a hand to stand up.
Hannah's eyes were wide open just by seeing him.
"Woah!" She stands up while accepting his hand.

Dylan wore a coffee-coloured suit with a white shirt underneath a beige vest. He looked exceptionally handsome in that suit. The suit emphasized his shoulders, making them more prominent. The trousers fit him perfectly, making his legs look longer than usual. He was literally fitting the Golden Ratio. His dark brown hair complemented his fair-toned face. His deep, dark eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light-toned face. His eyes were so deep and expressive that you could get lost in them if you stared long enough. His face had a faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. His smile, which reached up to his eyes and wrinkled them, showed his modesty and humility.

Seeing the gorgeous man standing in front of Hannah made her lost truly in the ocean of his eyes.
"By your gaze, I assume that I look good," Dylan says while snapping his fingers in front of her.
Hannah nods in agreement with an open mouth and red flushed face.
"You look HANDSOME," Hannah says while looking at him from head to toe.
He flinched at the sudden loudness in her voice and then, he looked at her and chuckled while pinching her cheeks," I know."
That circulated more warm blood to her face and within a moment, she was all red.

She quickly turned and walked to the living room, avoiding eye contact with Dylan. She didn't want him to see her in this condition.
"Hey, what are you going to wear?" Dylan asks, following Hannah.
"Oh no, I completely forgot to think about it!" Hannah exclaims, slapping her forehead in frustration while sitting on the couch.
Dylan sits down beside her and looks at her incredulously. "Are you kidding me? Are you a stupid or an idiot?"
Hannah glares at him in annoyance, but her expression soon softens as she looks at him with puppy dog eyes.
 She begins to caress his hand and says, "Can you help me pick something out?"
Dylan laughed as he looked at Hannah's expressions. "Is that a yes? I'm taking it as a yes! Let's go buy a gown!" exclaimed Hannah, wearing her sneakers.
 "Actually, I have something for you, Hannah," said Dylan, rubbing the crook of his neck.
"What?" Hannah asked.
 "Come to the bedroom," announced Dylan as he walked towards the bedroom.
 "Wait, why?" questioned Hannah, running towards the bedroom.

As soon as she reached the bedroom, She was shocked to see.....

The antique mirror had been moved to the side, revealing a hidden door. It was opened, and to her surprise, she discovered secrets in her own home.
"Come on in," Dylan said, motioning for her to enter the room.
"What's all this?" Hannah asked, taking in the spacious room.
"It's just a secret room, you know?" Dylan replied casually, as he opened a large closet.
"A secret room?" Hannah repeated as she explored the area.
"Yeah, to keep the house safe from intruders. I used to live alone, so I had to make sure I was secure," Dylan explained.
"Oh," Hannah said, nodding in understanding.
"But over time, it turned into a storage room for my mother's souvenirs and memories," Dylan continued, as he searched through the closet.
"Ah, got it!" he suddenly exclaimed, pulling out a large black canvas bag.
Hannah looked at Dylan curiously. "What's inside the bag?"
"Open it and see for yourself," Dylan replied, handing her the bag before walking out of the room, leaving her to explore the contents on her own.