Chapter 32

"I don't know but I'll save you somehow.'" Hannah mutters innocently with tears in her eyes.
Hearing her reply, Dylan chuckles in his deep, manly voice and says,"Silly girl."
"I'm not silly" Hannah exclaims while wiping her tears.
"Really?"Dylan asks while raising his one eyebrow.
Hannah nods as a response.
Seeing her nod in tiny, he started giggling at her.
After that, They both talked to each other. Hannah said about her whole day and Dylan listened to her silently.
"Don't you have anything to say, Dylan? I wanna know more about you?" Hannah says with a curious look.
"I'm Dylan. That's all about me." Dylan replies.
"I mean, you know, how you trapped in the mirror and whatsoever?!" Hannah says while nearing to the mirror.
"You're quite interested in me, princess" Dylan says in flirty tone and winks at her.
"Yea,I'm interested." Hannah replies bluntly.
"Seriously?"Dylan asks in a weird tone after listening her blunt answer.
And later he adds,"Aren't you tired?Just sleep already.Your brain has stopped functioning, I suppose."
"Today, I'm not gonna sleep . I'll save you." Hannah replies while sitting infront of the mirror and looking at him.
Dylan was confused but he had a spark of hopes in his minds after listening to Hannah and so he exclaims,"Oh!"

Later that night passed away soon, and both were admiring each other lovingly.
Suddenly, a sharp ringing sound erupted from Hannah's bag and with that ,the first ray if sun entered the room. Hannah flinched due to the sudden sound eruption and turned back. She touched the glass of the mirror to stand up and....

Seeing her touch the glass in such a manner, Dylan also hovered his huge palm onto her tiny palms from the the other side and stood up.

And suddenly, something unexpected took place which made both of them shock.

Dylan could feel her soft, warm hands and same with Hannah.
He grabbed her hand at once. He had tears in his and a wide smile onto his face. He was taken aback. He was just too stunned to speak.

On othet hand ,Hannah saw at the mirror and saw a bright light emitting from the mirror which had a great aura and it had that majestic smell lingering all over the room. Het eyes were on the verge of closing due to the immense brightness. She couldn't see anything. She was just worried about her friend.
"Dylan! Are you okay?" She asked in concern while squeezing her eyes shut.
Suddenly, she felt a hard grip onto her wrist. Feeling that grip, she shot her eyes open just to see a Greek God who was handsome as fuck was coming out of the mirror. Her mouth opens in awe and she just exclaims,"Woah~"

And again in a blink of an eye, the handsome man was out. Hannah's eyes were open wide and she was just focused on admiring the beauty of that man. Suddenly the man snaps a finger infront of her face drawing her attention.
Hannah shifts her gaze towards the face of that man and saw a wide, pretty smile onto his red lips. His eyes had happiness and freedom lingering in it.
She exclaims,"Dylan, You're saved!! You're fucking saved!!" And with that she hugs him tightly.
Dylan was shocked to see her reaction yet he hugged her back and said,"Thank you"
"Why would you thank me, Dylan?" Hannah says while breaking their hug but suddenly his rigid hand traps her into his tight embrace and he whisper,"Just a moment, Hannah"
Hearing that, Hannah's heartbeat got as fast as Japan's bullet train. It was as loud as firecrackers. The secretion of warm blood onto her cheeks started. Her cheeks went all red and she wasn't able to respond anything.

After a moment of time, Dylan finally broke the hug and saw Hannah
"You were asking something?" Dylan questions.
"Me? Nah!" Hannah replies while rushing to the bathroom.
Seeing g her run with her tiny legs made Dylan chuckle in his deep voice.
Then she went to the bathroom and shut the bathroom door with a thud. She sat onto the dry floor of the bathroom and touched her cheeks.
"They're hot" She says absent mindedly.
She had only one thought lingering in her mind,"Did he just hug me? That hug was quite long and romantic. Ugghhh! Gather yourself, Hannah!"
And with that she stood up and washed her face with running cold water. Soon enough, she comes out and sees Dylan standing in the balcony gazing at the sky.

She tiptoes and reached the balcony. She slowly taps onto his back and asks,"What're you gazing at?"
"The brightness, the beauty of brightness, Princess." He replied.
"The beauty of brightness?"Hannah asks in confusion.
Dylan hums as a response and suddenly he reaches his arm around her shoulders and pulls her into a half hug.
She was again flushed red, but she controlled her adrenaline secretion by bitting on her lower lips.
Dylan looks at her and slowly says while pointing at the sky,"See, the shape of the cloud, Doesn't it looks like an heart shining with the purity of love?"
Hannah looks at the direction of the cloud and slowly shifts her gaze to Dylan.
"Yea, it does." Hannah replies while staring at him. Dylan smiles and shifts his gaze towards her. They both had an eye contact. They both felt lost in each other's eyes.

And suddenly, Hannah's phone again rings.
"Your phone" Dylan says while leaving her from the embrace.
"Yea!" Hannah replies and goes towards the phone while cursing the person who had called in her mind," Who the fuck had the audacity to call me now and ruin the most precious, romantic moment of my life?"
She swiftly opens her phone case and saw it was a spam call. She was furious just by looking at it and so instead of cutting it, she picked up the call and yells,"You! Fucking asshole! Ruined my moment! Fuck you!"

Listening her curse, Dylan ran towards her and asks,"who's it?"
"It's just a spam" Hannah replies nonchalantly
"Oh-okay" Dylan mutter and Hannah glances at him.

"Don't you have office?" Dylan asks while sitting on the bed.
"Ohh, yea fuck I'm late." Hannah says and runs towards the bathroom.
Dylan was thinking about the incidents that has been happening recently with concentration. And he tried to test his powers again but ....
Nothing happened. He was anxious but since he was not trapped in the mirror, he had a sense of relief in his mind.
Soon enough, a shy voice interrupts Dylan's thoughts,"Dylan, can you please go to the living room. I wanna change my dress."
Listening that Dylan yells,"Of course, Darling!" And he walks out of the room.
Hannah runs towards the bedroom and she was stunned to see her classy cream suit was kept nicely on the bed.
"Wear that, Princess, you look absolutely stunning in that suit." Dylan yells from the living room.
Listening that Hannah had a wide smile onto her lips and she started to wear her classy suit.

After wearing the suit, she goes infront of the mirror and looks at her reflection. She smiles widely with pink rosy cheeks and whispers,"I look good."
Suddenly a knock is heard and she turns towards the door.
"May I enter, Princess?" A deep voice comes from the other side.
"You may,Prince" Hannah replies while teasing him.
He enters with shy smile and slowly looks at her. He comes closer to her and asks,"What did you call me?"
"Prince" Hannah says nonchalantly and turns back to take her purse.
Dylan chuckles and holds her wrist. She turns back and sees his dark orbs focused on her.
"You're looking good" Dylan says while sniffing hard and shifting his gaze towards the window.
"I always look good" Hannah replies and goes towards the shoe rack. There she wore her favourite black heels.
"Bye, I'll come early today!And thanks for the the dress!!" Hannah says while leaving and hearing that Dylan rushes towards the exit.
"Bye, do come early!I'll wait for you." Dylan says.

A/N:-Is Dylan kinda cute? I find him cute

THANK YOU

HEHEHE