Chapter 22

After that Hannah got ready for her work and started her journey towards her company.
On the way to the company, She found Jennie's favourite Belgium fudge brownie. Seeing that she brought 2 packs for Jennie thinking," She would be so happy to see this."

On reaching the company, She runs towards Jennie's desk just to see her with swollen eyes and big dark circles."Ohh, Jennie didn't you sleep yesterday? Why do you exert so much? " Hannah says while surrounding her arms around Jennie's shoulder. 
"I'm okay, Hannah. You needn't worry about me" Jennie says coldly while shrugging her shoulders and breaking her warm embrace.
For the first time Jennie had been so cold towards Hannah. Hannah felt hurt. She was sad but more she was worried about Jennie. 
" Are you angry, Jennie?" Hannah asks while siting on the floor. Later she adds,"On me?"
"No, Why would I be? " Jennie replies and shifts her gaze towards the laptop. 
"Jennie, What's wrong? You can tell me." Hannah says while tapping her shoulders.
"Nothing is wrong. Let me do my work." Jennie replies and stands up. Straight way she walks towards the Washroom. 
As soon as she reached the washroom, She was a crying mess. She sobbed bitterly while keeping her sound as low as possible.
She mutters ," I'm sorry Hannah. I'm just sorry. I have to avoid you and Blake. I can't ruin my friendship nor I can ruin my friend's love. Maybe , I'm just destined to be ruined in love."
 Then , she wipes her painful tears and washed her face. After washing her face, she went to her desk as if nothing had happened. Reaching there she found 2 packs of her favourite brownie.  Taking them in her hands, She was amused and had a curiosity that who had bought them. She looks around and she saw Hannah. 
Hannah made a finger heart seeing her. Seeing that, she smiles for the first time after the sorrow that had attacked her . 

Then, she sat down to work and suddenly thought arouses in her mind," Why must I avoid Hannah? I must only avoid Blake. Like avoiding Blake will reduce my feelings for him but avoiding Hannah would benefit me nothing but give me pain."
Thinking that though made her smile for the second time and then she goes towards Hannah and hugs her tightly and says," Thank you Hannah"
'What's with the sudden change, Wifey? Hannah says while struggling in her tight embrace.
"Can't I hug my Hubby?" Jennie says while pouting making herself look more cute.
"No office romance allowed in the company" Blake interrupts their lovey dovey session.

Hearing his voice, Jennie broke the hug in a second and walked away from there directly to her desk.
"Jennie, where're you going?" Hannah yells making other employees stare at her.
"To work, Obviously" Jennie replies.
"Did you do something, Blake?" Hannah asks to Blake while arching her one eyebrow and looking at him with her suspicious eyes.
"Nah, I didn't" Blake replies.
"Maybe, again, she has mood swings" Blake says and while whistling he goes out of the company.

After going out of the company, Blake goes to the cafe and thinks about Jennie's changed behaviour. He was worried about her. But neglecting the worries, he buys three croissants for the lunch break. Soon, he reaches the company just to see Hannah sitting with Jennie who was stuffing herself with the fudge brownies.
"Here, gurls, your take outs." Blake says while giving the packets.
"By the way, Jennie , you look like Chipmunk." Blake adds while looking at Jennie and laughing at her cuteness.
"No, thank you." Jennie says while standing up
" Hannah, I'll get going to work. Lot of work is pending. You both enjoy." Jennie adds while walking towards her desk.
"Aren't you hungry?" Hannah asks in concern
"Nah" Jennie replies. 

Soon, the day passed and at the night time again the three works till late.
First , Hannah left the company after completing her work and telling Blake to look after Jennie.
After a while, Blake yells, "Jennie, Are you done?" 
Having no response he went out of his cabin just to see the empty hall. There was no Jennie. 
Seeing that, he was worried about her. He had many worries about her. He swiftly takes out his phone and calls Jennie.
No one received the call. He was worried more. He became anxious. He ran out of the company without even closing the company, he sits in his car and drives to her house. He was continuously calling Jennie. But no one had received her call.

While being so anxious, he was driving in full speed and wasn't able to see a car was coming from the other side. And then a Boom.... .....

An accident had taken place. Blake was badly injured onto his right arm. "I'm so sorry, Uncle" Blake apologises and drives the car in full speed again towards her house. He was so tensed for her, that he couldn't even feel the injury of his arm. 

Soon, he reaches her house. And then he climbed upto 5 stacks of stairs to reach her house. As soon as he reached the house, He knocks her door loudly,"Jennie"
Listening that loud sound, Jennie came running and opened the door. She was shocked to see Blake.
Seeing her Blake hugs her tight and says," I almost lost you"
"Your arm is bleeding, Blake. What the hell are you doing here, You should be at the freaking hospital" Jennie yells. 
Listening her shout, The security rushed up to her house. Listening his footsteps, She pulls Blake inside the house. 
"Don't make noise," Jennie whispers while covering his mouth.
Blake was again taken aback. He slowly raised his arms and removed the hairs of Jennie which were covering her face. 

After a while, Jennie removes her hand from his hands after the security leaves the floor.
"No boys are allowed here" Jennie says while standing up and going towards the AID box.
"Ohh, I'm sorry, I was worried about you." Blake says while struggling to sit.
Listening that Jennie looks at him while thinking, "Worried about me? He worried about me? No, Jennie, You must avoid him for your and his good."

She comes with the first aid box and treats his wound and says with tears in her house," Thank you"
Then after treating she gives him water and asks," How did you get hurt?"
"I just had a small accident, Jennie" Blake replies.
Jennie was shocked. She thought," He got hurt, he got into an accident, due to me? Don't be soft Jennie, You must avoid him."
She was hugging her guilt, sadness in silence. Keeping her cold face she says," You must go now, Blake, And be careful."
Listening that Blake was again shocked. For the first time, he felt hurt. He felt as if she was throwing spines directly onto his heart. And the heart was being pricked by those spines making it bled and ache.

With sorrow in his mind and a smile on his face, He says," Yea" And he goes out of the flat and again drives the car towards his house.

A/N:- Lil long chp! Btw Blake have feeling for Jennie Maybeeeee?!!!

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHE