Chapter 31

"Wait" Blake yells from back.
She turns back just to see Blake struggling to match her pace.
She stops there for a while for him and then they both went to the cafe.

They both took a corner table and saw each other with a serious face.
"So?" Hannah asks while crossing her one leg over other and folded her arms onto the table.
"So, It's about some absurd feelings for Jennie arising in me." Blake says while rubbing his neck nervously.
"Like? What type of feelings? Did Jennie say something to you yesterday?" Hannah asks while forwarding her neck and seeing him with dark, serious eyes.
"No, What would Jennie say me?!" Blake exclaims.
"So, she didn't. Okay! Anyways what about you?" Hannah asks while sticking her back to the wooden seat on which she was seated.
"Me, Yea me, I'm like I don-" Blake stutters
"Just fucking say it properly, Blake." Hannah says loudly and glares at him.
"I fucking worry for Jennie. I fucking think about her 24/7. My heart  fucking runs so fast just by looking at her . I fucking like her." Blake finally says with a red flushed face. His ears were red as tomato. His voice was so deep yet loud. His eyes longed for the presence of Jennie with love for her. 
"Damn!" Hannah mutters looking at him with her big doe eyes. She had a sense of relief as well as happiness in her mind listening to his confession.
Blake slowly shifts his gaze towards Hannah who was already focused on him with her wide eyes opened. All the people in the cafe looked at him and started murmuring about somewhat matters.
He was embarrassed . He slowly mutters, "Was I worked up a little?"
"A little!" Hannah says sarcastically.
Blake smiles anxiously looking at Hannah.
Seeing him smile gave warmth to her cold soul from the previous night.
She smiled genuinely and says," Realised at a good time, buddy"
"What do you mean?" Blake asks in confusion.
"Think yourself" Hannah says and hangs her bag ono her shoulders and goes out of the cafe with a wide grin on her face.
"Wait! Does she like m-" Blake yells while running behind Hannah.
"You never know." Hannah replies and enters the company.

She worked on her last two designs and submitted it.
"Bye guys! I should go home now." Hannah says to her team while waving her hand.
'You're going so early, dude. Is someone waiting for you at home?Huh?!" One of the member asks and everybody starts teasing her,"Ohhhhhhhhh" 
Hannah giggles and says while thinking about Dylan," Maybe" 
"Ohh, she is blushing." A girl from the group points at her.
Hannah touches her cheeks and says, "Am I?"
Everybody nods in agreement. And Hannah glares at them furiously.
Then a boy from the group says while pushing her towards the exit  ," You mustn't make your someone wait, Hannah!" 
The whole group started laughing at her blushed condition and finally they bid her goodbye and  Hannah with a wide and pretty smile starts going towards the metro station.

Soon enough the metro arrived. She climbed onto the metro and was astonished to see the crowd in the metro. She usually went by the late metro, so it was isolated at that time. But this time, it was quite the opposite. She had to stand the whole journey yet she had a wide smile displayed on her face. She was just thinking about Dylan. She was excited to share the good news that had suddenly occurred today. "He would be so happy to listen this. Wouldn't he? Finally, I can see his charming smile and his dark yet pretty orbs filled with happiness. When would I reach him? I wanna meet him asap." She thought.

After 43 mins of standing in the metro,  finally the metro came to the halt at 8:32 p.m. and she was the first one to get off the train. And she started to run towards her house and while nearing her house she started screaming," Dylan! Dylan! I'm back."
As soon as she reached her doorstep , she rang the bell but no one opened the door. 
She got anxious. She felt really tensed about Dylan. She swiftly removed her keys and opened the door. She removed her shoes and started calling Dylan loudly. But she got no response.
She ran towards the kitchen, then to the store room, but didn't found him. She had tears in her eyes and she yells loudly," Dylan! Where are you? Don't you scare me now. you promised, that you'll be back tonight." 
And with tears in her eyes, she goes towards the bedroom having the last hopes to find him again.
Her gaze automatically shifted towards the huge mirror. Dylan was trapped there. She rushed towards the mirror and says while touching the glass," Why aren't you back? You promised me." 
"I couldn't" Dylan says with tears in his eyes.
"Why?" Hannah asks while looking at him with her wide eyes.
"Maybe, because of my powers." Dylan says while looking at his hands.
"What happened to your powers?" Hannah asks while looking at him all broken.
"My powers have gone to docks, Hannah" Dylan says while shifting his gaze towards Hannah. And a sorrowful tear made his way from his eyes to his cheeks.
"How? You were all okay yesterday. Weren't you?" Hannah asks in a stunned tone.
"Was I? I wasn't Princess." Dylan says looking at her tears flow streams through her face.
"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Hannah asks in a loud yet tensed voice.
"You never asked, Princess." Dylan replies while keeping his hands onto the glass from the other side of the mirror.
Hannah looks at him and recalls the previous night. She slowly mutters with tears in her eyes," I'm such a selfish brute. I was engrossed in my disputes and never once thought about you, Dylan. I'm so sorry Dylan." And with that, her legs grew weak and with a loud thud, she falls down on her knees.
"Don't blame yourself, Princess." Dylan says while sitting down on the ground from the other side of the mirror.
"It's just my destiny to be trapped in this darkness forever." Dylan adds.
 Listening his sorrowful hurting words, Hannah shifts her teary gaze towards him and says, "I'll save you. I'll save Dylan."
"How would you do that, Princess?" Dylan asks with a spark of hopes in his eyes.
"I don't know but I'll save you somehow.'" Hannah mutters innocently with tears in her eyes. 

A/N:- What's the matter? Why is he trapped at night?

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHE

Sorry guys, for an hour late update. I was studying as my exams are going to start.