Chapter 40

"What did she say to you? In your ear?" Hannah asks Dylan.
"It's a secret," Dylan says and makes her laugh.

With that, Hannah links her hands with Dylan's hand and they start walking towards their seat where Blake was waiting with four wine glasses.
Soon enough, Jennie, Hannah and Dylan took their seat and were offered wine by Blake. Hannah and Dylan accepted the wine glasses and as for Jennie.....
"Here, Your favourite red wine mixed with White wine," Blake says to Jennie while offering her favourite drink. 
"Thank you for your efforts, but I'd prefer not to drink today," Jennie says and starts walking towards the window.
Seeing her unusual behaviour, Hannah stood up and followed her. Blake was also disheartened seeing her behaviour. His gaze shifted towards the ground.
"Don't be disheartened, Buddy!" Dylan encourages him.
"I don't even know why the heck she is avoiding me, at least I should know the reason for her unusual behaviour. Right?" Blake asks while looking at Dylan's eyes.
"Have you ever tried asking her?" Dylan asks him.
Blake was silent. He had never tried asking her. He thought to himself," Why didn't I ever ask her?"
"Just go and confront her, Ask her! Blake."  Dylan says while comforting him.
Blake looks at Dylan and with confidence in his eyes, he nods and starts walking towards Jennie.

Well, on the other hand, Hannah approached Jennie.
"Are you now too avoiding him like a coward, Jennie?" Hannah asks while shaking her shoulder violently.
Jennie was silently looking outside the window.
"Answer me, Jennie! Weren't you just now, lecturing Me about how important is it to choose the right guy? And now, here you can't even see that Blake is the right guy for you, who is  standing right in front of you!" Hannah finally says while squeezing her hands lovingly.
Jennie had tears in her eyes, she quickly hugged Hannah and said," I fucking love him."
"Then go and confess him, Stupid. Tell this to him not me!" Hannah encourages Jennie and breaks the hug.
With that, Hannah turned back as she heard some peculiar footsteps coming towards them. 
Seeing, the owner of the footsteps, Hannah quickly said," All the best" To Jennie and went towards Dylan.
"High Five!" Hannah squeaks.
Then, they both enjoyed the high five and exclaimed together," We did it!" which was further followed by a burst of laughter.

Near the window,
 Love was opening the windows of both lover's hearts.

Blake comes near Jennie who is looking at him with wide eyes. He comes closer to her and she stumbles back.
Blake's eyes were so dark and deep, that made Jennie lost in his eyes. 
Blake comes more closer to her.  
Jennie stumbles one more step back and suddenly a hand surrounds her waist making her shift closer to Blake. Her eyes were much more wider. A sudden rush of warm blood pumped into her cheeks giving them a rose pink colour. She literally had millions of butterflies dancing in her tiny tummy. She was getting an extreme feeling of happiness. That was a really weird feeling yet she was loving it. It felt as if it was the most blissful moment of her life.
"You'll ge-t hur-t" Blake says and Jennie exclaims while turning back just to see Blake protecting her from getting hurt through the tough iron railing of the window, "O-h"
Blake's hand gets tighter onto her waist and he slowly comes closer to her making her look at him.
 With courage, she tries looking into the dark orbs of Blake. His eyes were filled with only love, pure love for Jennie. His pupils were dilated just by taking a glimpse of Jennie.
"Are you trying to avoid me? " Blake finally asks while coming more closer to her.
Jennie was silent. Formation of tears started in her eyes as she recalled her past painful struggles of avoiding him and how she had failed to do so.
"Please don't avoid me, Jennie" Blake says while looking at her with pleading eyes.
Jennie slowly shifted her gaze towards his eyes and she could clearly see the pain in his eyes. She slowly closed her eyes and let her tears flow onto her cheeks.
Blake slowly with his one hand, wipes her tears.
Feeling his hand on her face, She opened her eyes and saw that Blake's eyes were already focused on her.
After a moment of silence.....

"I LOVE YOU, JENNIE" Blake finally confesses while tightening his grip onto her waist and making her come closer to him.
Jennie was shocked to hear that. Her heart sank into her stomach. Her eyes were wide open and she was just looking at Blake with those eyes. She was feeling really happy but somewhere in her heart had guilt and sorrow for making him suffer so much pain. She started reflecting on her past mistakes.
Blake looked at Jennie with a curiosity in his eyes.
Finally, after waiting for a moment, Blake asks her," Is it so hard for you to say that you love  me?"
Jennie was stunned to hear that and she slowly whispered," You knew that I-"
Blake nods and Jennie's tears start flowing rivers down her face. She lightly hits Blake's hard chest and sobs," I hate you!"
Blake slowly removes his hand from her waist and ruffles her hair while she covers her face in the safe, peaceful embrace of his chest.
"It's alright, Jennie! My love is enough for both of us" Blake replies while hugging her tight and making her laugh and say," You're such a flirt!"
After a while, Jennie stops crying and she slowly looks at Blake who was already looking at her.
"Won't you say that you l-" Blake says but was interrupted by Jennie," I FUCKING LOVE YOU, BLAKE! I LOVE YOU" 
Hearing that Blake's eyes lit up with happiness. He smiles widely and sees Jennie also smiling while looking at him.
He started going closer to her.
 He cupped her face and gently enveloped her rosy soft lips into his lips.
The warmth of his lips sent sensations throughout her body. Jennie threw her hands around his neck and leaned in for the kiss, giving him a better access. She got lost in his hot, warm breath and soft, red lips.
After the blissful moments of the precious kiss, both finally broke it being breathless. Blake slowly hugged Jennie who was taken aback by the sudden incidents taking place.

A/N:- I'm blushing guys!!!!! 

(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) 😳

THANK YOU 

HEHEHE