Chapter 6

"Maybe" Jennie and Hannah say together and both looked at each other and laughed. 

"You both share same brain cells, Fr"  Blake announces and Hannah says," Yea, they're better than your cells at least." And again buster of laughs are heard.

After enjoying for a long time, It was now night time.

 Nearly at 12.07 a.m. Hannah was getting some uneasy feeling and she had goosebumps all over her body. She turned back and looked if something was strange in her house, But soon was interrupted by her companions, " Hannah! Where is your mind? Its your turn to say Uno. Haven't you learnt till now?" Jenni complains. " Maybe she is tired as she is a human and not a ghost like you Jennie" Blake states. " Ummmm, I'm tired guys, today was a long day, Let's wrap these up and sleep please." Hannah says wearily.

"Okay!" Jennie and Blake respond together and glared at each other making Hannah laugh.

Then, they started cleaning up and after cleaning they all sat together and had a talk of their most precious picturesque memories. 

While talking, Hannah experiences a gust of wind making her hair swirl beautifully in the air and  a warm breath hits the left side's crook of her neck and again the same whisper voice is heard in her left ear," Don't You think it's late princess? " That sent chills down her spine and she automatically asks her friends," Don't you think its late?" 

Jennie and Blake looked suspiciously towards her and , She explains,"Umm, I didn't mean it, I mean let's continue talking, I was just out of mind, Ig" and ends her explanation with a nervous laugh.

Blake looks at Jennie and both respond with an uneasy "Okay.

After a while, again while talking , a warm breath hit Hannah's right ear and the same whisper voice says," It's dangerous Dear Princess." 

This time the voice didn't scare her instead it made her sick, She experienced a sharp headache and fainted on the spot and last she heard, " It's Night Princess, Good Night"

Jennie and Blake were shocked and  Jennie quickly lifted Hannah in her arms and Blake shook her body to wake her up but it went in vain.

Tears welled up in Jennie's eyes and with those watery eyes she looked at Blake, He wiped her tears and called an ambulance but......

"The number you're dialing is out of the network area. Please try again later."

Blake yells, "How come an ambulance  number is not in the network area." And Jennie yells in astonishment, "What?" 

And then a Loud snap is heard......

Then the three of them directly saw the bright sun of the next morning. "Ouch" Blake exclaims lazily and slowly sits up and saw he was sleeping on the carpet with Jennie by his side and Hannah was sleeping on the couch. He was having a little headache and surprisingly he didn't recall any of the moments from the past night which made him worried and so he shook Jennie,"Wake up!" 

After a while Jennie wakes up with her feminine hand on her head and says," Blake, Do you remember what happened last night? And how did I end up on the carpet? " " Not only you, I also ended up on carpet, only Hannah was on the couch" Blake responds. " Wait, What?" Jennie gasps. "Yea" Blake responds nervously and saw Jennie who was looking at him already with her brown dark orbs and then a reddish cherry colour  rose all over Jennie's cheeks and she hid her face into her tiny palms and shouts very loudly which woke Hannah up.

"Who is there? What happened ?" Hannah gasps and swiftly stands on her patent Karate pose with one hand in the form of Punch. This made Jennie look through the spaces of her small fingers and soon she bursts out into a laughter and Blake also joined the laughter making Hannah look like an idiot.

"Why the fuck, You yelled Jennie?" Hannah asks her aggressively and Jennie responds," To wake you up" which made Blake laugh.

And soon they all forgot about the past night and then the three of them ate breakfast with some bickering and teasing Hannah for her unique reaction in the morning.

Then Blake and Hannah bid farewell to Jennie as they would go to their workplace directly from Hannah's house. "Bye guys, We'll soon meet " With that she hugs Hannah tightly and said," Be careful". Then she says ," Bye" to Blake which made him a little diffident as for the first time Jennie told something to him rather than only teasing him. Blake responds with a hug and saying her, "Bye." Well, Hannah gave a side eye to them and thought to herself," What Love story is going on here now?"

While going to the office, Hannah was in a deep thought about the last night and she could only remember, " It's Night Princess, Good Night".  Her thought was interrupted by Blake," What's up Hannah? What're you thinking about? Hannah responds, "About last night." Blake says ," What about last night? We all talked about our past and then slept a peaceful night. Didn't we?" Hannah was shocked after listening this," Nothing else happened? I didn't faint?" She asked with a shock in her voice. Blake chuckles and says ," What are you talking about?" And ruffles her hair," Surely ,you're out of  your mind."

It put Hannah in a deeper thought and she called Jennie to inquire about the matter but the answer she got was the same of Blake and then she thought to herself, "Maybe, I'm overthinking it" and with that she and Blake started their work.

A/N:- Is Hannah really hallucinating?

Do tell me in comments

BTW, Double Update ;)

THANK YOU

Heheheheheh

:)