Chapter 42

"Waking up late in morning....well, Afternoon,Is so good! Right?" Hannah asks while holding a cup of coffee in her hands and being seated on the couch beside Dylan who had just woken up.
"Shut up!" Dylan yells and flickers her forehead while going towards the bathroom.

Suddenly the door bell rang....

"Coming" Hannah says and goes to open the door.
"Here, your parcel" The delivery man said while giving the parcel.
"Is it paid?" Hannah asks in suspicion
"Yes" Delivery man responds and leaves.
"Dylan! We have a parcel at home. Come fast!" Hannah yells while opening the parcel.
"What's it?" Dylan asks And sits beside her on the couch.
"Oh! It's an invitation of..." Hannah pauses to see the names.
"OH MY GOD!" Hannah exclaims loudly making Dylan flinch.
"JENNIE AND BLAKE ARE FREAKING GETTING MARRIED" Hannah exclaims with a wide smile and hugs Dylan.

Hannah's warm breath hit Dylan's ears making shiver run down his spine. He could smell the charismatic, beautiful smell arosing from Hannah's hair. That smell intoxicated Dylan. He had read cheeks and was biting his lower lips  to control his feelings. His felt as if his tummy was twisted.

But without making his conditions obvious, he hugged her back and said,"That's good to hear"

Suddenly, the phone rang.....

Jennie:-We're getting married!
Hannah:-I know!
Jennie:-At 6.00 p.m. in the cafe, meet me
Hannah:-Why-
Jennie hung up the call.

"Did she really hung up the call on me?"Hannah exclaims while looking at her phone with an angry gaze making Dylan laugh.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?"Hannah asks.
"You make me laugh!"Dylan says while taking her phone away.
"Let's eat some rice"Dylan adds while going to the kitchen.
Hannah sat there quietly thinking about the sudden incidents that had taken place in her life.
"I had never thought, that Blake and Jennie would be together. Like they would always roast each other.
That's Miraculous."Hannah says to herself.
"Well, Love is blind, right?"Dylan asks Hannah who was lost in her thought while giving her the plate full of rice and grilled chicken accompanied with a bowl of sweet corn soup.

At 6:08 A.M.
"Hey, Jennie" Hannah greets Jennie who was sitting on the corner seat in the cafe with a stone face.
"You're 8 minutes late" Jennie says in a strict tone.
"I was in the traffic" Hannah says while sitting on the chair.
"Oh."Jennie exclaims.
"So, what's it about?" Hannah questions Jennie.
"Umm, You know that umm, I'm getting married! Right?" Suddenly Jennie's voice changed from a strict tone to a squeaky one. She was flushed red and was smiling like an idiot.
"Aww, you're blushing, gurl!" Hannah exclaims looking at Jennie blush.
"I'm not! So, see I and Blake are thinking of register marriage. So, I would love you and Blake to be invited to our marriage as the only spectators of the grand event." Jennie says.
"Ohhhhh! That means that we're the only audience for your marriage" Hannah exclaims while squeezing Jennie's hand.
Jennie nods and says,"On 13th March, the marriage!"
"Ooh! Quite early, huh?" Hannah teases Jennie and Jennie covers her face with her tiny, little hands.

"Well Hannah, you know I had never in life thought that I and Blake would get married in future. Like, how suddenly these things took place. Right?" Jennie asks Hannah while sipping her creamè lattè.
"Hmm, but how did you both end up together? I mean, like it's just so weird! You both were like always roasting each other."Hannah also exclaims while sipping her iced Americano.
"All credit goes to LOVE" Jennie says while looking at Hannah.
Hannah looks at her with weird eyes.
"Love?"Hannah says in a teasing tone.
"Hmm, it was just so beautiful to be in love! Haven't you been ever in love? "Jennie exclaims loudly.
"Nah!" Hannah says nonchalantly while sipping.
"Umm, by the way, How's it to be in love, Ms Jennie?"Hannah adds with an awkward smile lingering on her face.
"Love! Love is just so majestic.
In love, people tend to see themselves as a completely different person. It makes you a better person.
Love changes a person!
Also, when you're in love, you never want your partner to be all alone. You're worried about them. You tend to spend more of your time with him.
You have him loitering in your mind 24/7.
That, sometimes you even daydream about him. Haha!

Love makes you feel alive!
When he comes near you, his warm breath hitting you makes you all flushed red, and millions of butterflies in your tummy!!!
When his hands brushed your hands even if that was accidental, you feel as if your heart is racing for the marathon. When he touches you, you feel so happy and at the same point, there is a sort of tension between you both.
Love is intoxicating and once you're intoxicated by love, you can never be cured!!
It's just a heavenly feeling which can't be expressed in words." Jennie says while expressing each and every thing and Hannah listens to her carefully.

Suddenly, Hannah remembered the hug, the dance, the wall pinning-  all the incidents between her and Dylan.

Hannah was lost in her thoughts after listening to Jennie," Why does these things happen to me when I'm near Dylan? Am I in love with Dylan? Nah! Ofc not!"
Suddenly, a snap of Jennie made her come to the real world and she asked while raising one eyebrow, "This is how it feels to be in love! Haven't you ever felt like this?"
"Nah!" Hannah lies.
"Oh," Jennie says while looking at her with suspicious eyes.
"Think about it, Hannah. Maybe you have but aren't ready to accept it. Well, don't commit the mistake I did." Jennie says to Hannah and chuckles sorrowfully.

Hearing that Hannah looks at Jennie with pity lingering in her eyes.

"I'll get going, Blake would be waiting for me." Jennie adds and starts walking towards the exit.

Hannah sat there quietly while drinking her americano and thinking about Her feeling about Dylan.
"Do I love him? No! I don't" Hannah whispers to herself.

A/N:- Does she love Dylan?

Guys, my exams are starting from  14th Feb....
Yea!! from valentines day!!!
I love my exams eternally, you know! :(

So, I maybe wouldn't be able to upload till the 1st of March...but I'll try my best to upload during my exams.

THANK YOU

HEHEHE