Chapter 34

After consoling Hannah, They both finished their food. 
"Wanna see the sunset?" Dylan asks Hannah who was eating the food with puffed cheeks. He chuckles looking at her and slowly stands up. 
Hearing the question, Hannah nods in agreement and he slowly forwards his hand towards her. She swiftly grabbed it and they both walked towards the balcony. 
There they stood for long, seeing the orange sky with a setting sun, linnets flying all over the evening sky. It was such a beautiful view.
 After a while, Dylan turns towards Hannah and says," It'll be dark soon, Maybe I'll get trapped in the mirror no sooner. Princess"
Hearing that, Hannah turned towards Dylan and saw his eyes filled with tears. Seeing that, Hannah's heart ached. She tries to console him," Don't say so. I'll save you again."
Listening to her words, Dylan glances at her and says with some faith and hopes to be saved again, "I'm counting on you, Princess. Do save me."
Hannah nodded in agreement and with that the darkness, the night started rising in the sky. 
Hannah slowly intertwines her fingers with his and smiles brightly looking at him. 
"You're not alone, Dylan." She says looking at the fear, and loneliness being accumulated in his eyes with the darkness rising in the sky.
He shifts his gaze towards her and looking at her smile brightly, he gives her a genuine smile. Then they both saw the beauty of nature. As the night fell, the fear in his eyes grew darker and darker. But Hannah had saved him from losing his all hopes of being saved once again. 
"Don't fear the night, Face it." Hannah encourages him.
Dylan simply looks at her and with a shaky tone he says," But the night devours oneself."
"Don't let it devour you. I promise you will be shining much more brightly after facing the darkness. Just like the gold." Hannah says while seeing him.
"Really?" Dylan asks with a sarcastic smile.
Hannah nods in response. 

And with time, the night came once again.
"Maybe, my time has come Princess," Dylan says while removing his fingers from hers.
"The mirror is not pulling you, yet," Hannah says while tightening her finger's grip on his and seeing the stars starting to arouse in the dark sky.
He had tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. He had millions of thoughts in his mind about Hannah. He looks at Hannah with unbelievable eyes. 
He slowly whispers in the night sky," How are you so sure about saving me? Princess."
Hannah looks at him and slowly utters, "Just like the stars."
Dylan looks at her in confusion.
Hannah gazes up at the night sky and says, "Just like how bright stars illuminate the dark night and save it from darkness, they never leave the night all alone, unlike the moon."
 She then turns to Dylan and adds, "I want to be that star for you and save you. I am fully confident in myself, Dylan."
"Isn't the night, the darkness?" Dylan says while looking at Hannah.
"Aren't the sky of day and night the same? Dylan" Hannah asks making Dylan think about it.
"It's just the brightness and darkness acquiring the sky. Just like a coin, Darkness and Brightness are the faces of the coin." Hannah says clearing his doubt..
Dylan looks at her while adoring her intelligence.
"Well, the sky has no choices, but Humans do! They can choose whether they want darkness or brightness. Right?" Hannah adds while looking at Dylan.
Dylan nods while thinking deeply about her sentences. 
"Look, the moon is here," Hannah says while pointing her index finger towards the moon.
Dylan shifts his gaze towards the moon and looks at the moon with a smile on his face.
"Dylan! You're not trapped!!!" Hannah exclaims while looking at him smiling.
Dylan exclaims," True! You saved me again!" 
"I didn't. You saved yourself from darkness." Hannah says and unlocks her fingers with his and goes inside the house. 
Dylan looks at his hand and whispers," Miracle! What's she doing to me?" 

"Aren't you gonna come inside?" Hannah yells from the house.
"Coming" Dylan shouts and goes inside the house while locking the door of the balcony.
"You sleeping?" Dylan asks Hannah who was sitting on the couch.
"Nah, I'll talk to you. I wanna know more about you. Dylan" Hannah replies.
"I see, You're quite interested in me, Princess" Dylan says while nearing towards her.
She stutters," I mean, I just-" 
"Just joking, Princess" Dylan says while shrugging and going towards the bedroom.

"Did he? Why was he so close? I mean my heart is racing so fast. I'm feeling so hot. Uggghhh!!!" Hannah thinks while slapping her cheeks lightly.
"Made your bed, Go and sleep," Dylan announces while coming towards the living room.
"Bu-" Hannah was interrupted by Dylan," I'm gonna sleep on the couch."
"You sleep?" Hannah asks in confusion.
"mmm" Dylan says while clearing up the table of the room.
"Okay," Hannah says while going towards her room and closing the door.
Hannah sits along the side of the door and whispers to herself," Does he even sleep? I mean, I've never seen him sleep. Wait! Am I basically sleeping with a boy alone in my house, Right now?"
Suddenly, she screams," AAhhhhh" Dylan comes running towards the room and knocks on the door," Are you okay?"
"Yea, Just a spider"  Hannah replies from inside while covering her red face with her tiny hands. And later they both went into deep sleep.

With the first ray of sun, Dylan and Hannah woke up. As soon as Hannah woke up, she ran towards the living room as she had assumed that what if Dylan was again trapped in the mirror? But.....
Surprisingly, he hadn't been trapped again. She sees Dylan sleeping peacefully on the couch. She walks towards the couch and sits down on the floor near his head. She slowly removes his hair which was a veil for his charismatic face. She adored him and slowly whispered," Good morning, Dylan."
Although she wasn't expecting any reply, he slowly opened his eyes and with his brown hazelnut orbs, he looked at her and said in his deep, morning voice," Good morning Princess"
Seeing that Hannah was taken back for a second but soon enough, she stood up and went towards the bathroom. 
Dylan also woke up and walked towards the kitchen.

Hannah came from the bathroom wearing a lavender suit with a white design. She started walking towards the exit hanging her white purse onto her shoulders. 
"Wait, I made you breakfast. Please eat it with me." Dylan says while holding her wrist. She turns back and says," Really? Let's eat" 
They both sat at the table and started eating the breakfast. 
Hannah took the first bite and said," Awesome"
"I know," Dylan says while being sassy.
Hannah laughs at him and they both start teasing each other.
" Well, Dylan Who're you now? A human? Neither you get trapped at night nor during the day." Hannah says in a mocking tone and takes her bag to leave.
"Bye, Dylan!" Hannah says and leaves the house.
Dylan in deep thought says," Yea, Bye. Take care."

A/N:- Are you a Selenophile?
Well, Idk about myself.

Btw, Sorry for the late update.

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHE