Epilogue

"I had really never imagined that-"Jenni was interrupted," That, We'll both get married on the same day, Right?" Hannah says and smiles widely while looking at her.
"Mmmhmm, Well I already had an idea of you both getting married very soon," Again Jennie was interrupted.
"We're just saving money, Jennie!!! Or else, we would have married later" Hannah says, hitting her shoulder and controlling her smile.
"Ohhh, Really?" Jennie mocks and pats her head and says," C'mon, go Your husba- I mean Dylan is waiting for you."

"Here, Sir, Ma'am your marriage certificates, just a sign will be required." One of the employees engrossed in her laptop handed a piece of paper to the couple waiting there.
"Thank you," Dylan and Hannah say while taking the certificate.
Keeping the paper on the table, Dylan removes his pen from the pockets of his new turquoise tuxedo, making him look no lesser than a prince. He swirls his pen and signs the certificate.
Then, he looked at Hannah who was sitting on the bench in her white gown, which made her look like a proper princess. She adored Dylan and as soon as she looked at him looking towards herself, she smiled pleasantly.
He had a tint of rose red arousing his cheeks. He coughs nervously and tends to look away but...
Hannah gets up from the bench and cups his face while making him look at her.
"Are you blushing, Dylan?" Hannah asks while laughing.
"No, I'm not!" Dylan says while giving her the pen and pointing to her to sign on the precious piece of paper that laid on the table.
Hannah swiftly removed her hand from his hot cheeks and grasped the pen. She swirls the pen in her long fingers. She looked at Dylan who looked pretty much eager to get the marriage certificate signed by her. She arches her eyebrow and mumbles teasingly," Should I sign it or n-"
"Of course, you're gonna sign it!!! Just sign it already! Or are you planning to not marry me, Huh? Dylan says while holding her waist and keeping his head onto her shoulder.
"Well, that's not a good offer. You wouldn't get such a good husband anywhere else, princess. Choose wisely, Love!" Dylan whispers into her ear.
Warm breaths hit her ear making shiver run down her spine.
 She fumbles," I wa-s ju-st ki-dd-ing" 
"Mmmhmm, That's a good choice, Darling" Dylan whispers into her ears and frees her from his tight grasp.
Hannah was looking like a full red tomato. Her stomach had butterflies roaming here and there.
Then, Hannah took the pen in her hands and signed the certificate.
After signing the certificate, she turns back just to see Dylan adoring her with a pleasant smile on his face.
Seeing Hannah looking at him, he hugs her tightly and says with tears of joy in his eyes," We're finally married!! I finally have a family, now!!!" 
Hearing him exclaim so happily and seeing tears in his eyes, she slowly wiped his tears and said," Yea, We're finally a couple, now!"
Hearing her exclaim, Dylan slowly approaches her lips and pecks her soft red lips softly yet passionately.
Her eyes were wide open, she was shocked. 
Seeing her shocked, Dylan slowly pinches her nose and says," I'll get the coupon for the photo"
Hannah nods with her mouth and eyes wide open.
He chuckles and goes to get the coupon.

Well, on the other hand, Jennie and Blake had already accomplished the processes regarding the registered marriage.
"Hey, Done with signing and all, Buddy?" Blake asks while hitting Dylan's shoulder who stood at the door waiting for the coupon.
He showcases the precious paper to Blake and Jennie and nods with a wide smile.
"Hmm, Great, bro!" Blake says while patting his shoulder and going towards the register counter for the payment procedures.

"Princess! Come!" Dylan exclaims.
Hannah was once again taken aback while seeing him call 'princess' so loudly.
"Yea, coming!" Hannah exclaims and dashed towards the huge ballroom where the photos were to be taken. She had a huge smile on her face and a natural blush on her cheeks.
Dylan offered her to link her hands with his and she swiftly linked her hands with his. She smiles looking a him and that made him also smile.
Then, they both took many beautiful pictures and soon enough, they were done.

"I can't wait to go home and change my dress, It's just so suffocating!" Hannah exclaims while carrying her gown not so- elegantly.
Dylan laughs at her condition which made Hannah glare towards him.
"What?" Dylan asks while looking at her and controlling his laughter.
"Nothing! Just wait till we reach our house!" Hannah yells while sitting in the black SUV.
"Uhuh!" Dylan mumbled and sat in the driver's seat while she was the passenger princess.

At Home

 "Don't dare to enter the bedroom! I'm gonna change this thingi!" Hannah warns Dylan and locks the bedroom.
Dylan chuckles in his deep voice and enters the bathroom.

Later, while the couple sat on the couch exhausted, Dylan said," I was just wondering something."
"What's that?" Hannah asks while looking at him with her doe eyes.
"Like, you know, I was a beast, a devil, a monster thriving upon darkness, Then also you married me, you loved me. Why? Why did you choose to marry a beast, a devil?" Dylan asks while looking at Hannah.
Hannah shifts near him and says while caressing his hands," I never saw you as a beast or a devil. You were just a broken angel in my view. You were just the dark canvas of the night sky and I wanted to be the stars of that canvas to illuminate it and never leave it all alone."
Hearing her, Dylan smiles and hugs her tightly while saying," Thank you, Hannah!"
"Mmhmm, I'm hungry!" Hannah squeaks in between the hug while caressing his back.
"Oh okay! Ummm, So Dom or Sub?" Dylan says while scrolling through Hannah's phone.
Hannah was taken back and being the most innocent soul alive on earth, she couldn't control her wild mind so she said in a seductive tone while making circles onto Dylan's arms with her fingers," Umm, well I like to be in the dominance but if you're in the dominance then I'll gladly be the submissive one, Darling"
Hearing her, Dylan looks at her with wide eyes and says," Oh, You're such a wild-minded girl! I was asking about Domino's or Subways!"
Hannah was embarrassed as hell so she stood up and started going towards the bedroom while covering her red face with her tiny little palms.

Suddenly, Dylan holds her wrist and pulls her. She directly lands on his lap. Hannah looks at him with her red-flushed face and he slowly leans forward near to her face and whispers nervously," But we can always do that. Umm, May we?"
Hannah was flushed but at that moment, she just nodded and threw her arms around his neck.
He slowly leaned for a kiss and with gentle touches, he enveloped her lips with his lips and kissed her passionately. Then, he slowly went down towards her neck and left wet kisses on her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure while tilting her head to give him better access. 

A/N:- Epilogue!!!! 

Well, you a dom or sub??? 😈

THANK YOU
HEHEHEHEHE