Chapter 25

Well on the other hand, Dylan was thinking,"Indeed, she is just a human. How did she like save me from trapping into the mirror?Just how?"

After washing her face, she looks herself into the mirror and says to herself," It's nothing, Hannah!...you must interrogate him." Then with confident steps, she approached the living room seeing The charismatic man thinking deeply about some matter.
She wanted to know his query. She had some sort of fear, confusion in her mind but yet with confidence, she approached near him and stood in front of him. She stared at him with wide eyes.
But Dylan was unaffected. He didn't even notice that she was standing right in front of her. Seeing him in that way made her more curious about him. She suddenly snapped a finger at him drawing his attention towards herself.
Slowly, his hazelnut brown orbs shifted towards her tiny, petite figure. He stared at her with some sort of suspicious in his eyes. He had his own questions in his mind which no one could ever answer , not even Hannah.
Finally, after staring her for a while, he asks,"How did you save me, Hannah?
She folds her arms onto her chest and sees at him with confusion lingering on her mind.
Once again after thinking about that question for a while, the memories of the morning incident flooded into her mind.
She had guilt in her eyes and soon she shifts her gaze towards the ground. And with a shaky yet guilty voice she says,"I'm sorry Dylan, I couldn't save you from trapping in that bloody mirror."
With that a tear fell from her eyes onto the floor.
Listening her answer and seeing her sob for him,Dylan stood up and was towering over her tiny figure. Suddenly his hands reached for her face. He slowly, with gentle touch cupped her face and wiped her tears making her dark orbs meet with his deep ones.
He could see the guilt roaming over her eyes.
"Why're you sorry, Princess?You shouldn't be." Dylan says while looking at her with eyes full of her beauty.

She was shocked to see that reaction.But, she felt really glad
after apologizing.
Then, she smiled brightly looking at him. He gave her a genuine smile with a nod and lowered his hand from her face.

Though Dylan was also shocked to listen her answer but seeing her in guilt gave him pain. So, he tried to console her and prevent her to accuse herself a culprit for the crime she hadn't committed. But why?

Then, they both sat together on the couch and Hannah told him about her whole day. He was listening to her silly tales wnd admiring her beauty silently.
For the first time, he had a company. He was really happy about that. He listened to her so carefully as if she was the last person alive on the earth.

While talking about her whole day, she felt really thirsty. Seeing that he suddenly swirls his finger in the air. And suddenly her favourite blue frozen bottle was there on her lap. She was shocked to see the bottle there but soon enough she realised that it was the magic of her friend.Then, she smiles brightly towards him and took a sip from her bottle. Then, she hands over the bottle to Dylan.
He looked at her at awe like if someone has offered him, water after decades. He gratefully accepts the water bottle and takes a sip.

Seeing that, Hannah's eyes got wide. She passed him to actually keep the bottle on the table but he actually drank it.
He drank from the same bottle, she had drank from.
All of a sudden, a wild thought crossed her mind,"He drank from my bottle, our lips touched indirectly, right? Isn't that a kiss already?Fuck!"
As soon as the thought came in her mind, she ran towards her room and closed the door with a thud. She assumed that Dylan didn't hear her thought. But......

Suddenly a knock is heard onto the door. She asks while her face was flushed red and his tiny soft fingers lingering onto her pretty heart shaped lips,"What?"
"Open, Princess" Dylan says in a deep voice.
She was embarrassed and so she said firmly,"No"
He knocks again and says,"Please"
Listening him plead, she tiptoes towards the door and then she opens it. With her tiny head she peeps out just to see Dylan waiting for her to come out of the room.
"It's already late Princess, shouldn't you sleep now?" He asks while coming closer to her holding her hands into his warm grip and walking her towards the bed.
He slowly makes her sit on the bed and says," Just sleep already, Princess. Don't mind me.I'll be out there."

Saying that he leaves the room and closes the door. Her face was once again red. But somewhere in the corner of heart, she felt really happy. Also she was really relieved after listening to Dylan. She whispered to herself,"Hush! he didn't heard my thought that time. I'm saved.Thank God!"

Hearing her whisper he scoffs and says to himself,"You're thanking to the wrong person"

Suddenly, once again she heard a loud snap of fingers from the living roo .
Hearing that snap, she dove into a deep sleep soon.

Whereas of Dylan, he had actually heard her wild thought. He was shocked at first to hear that thought and was going to interrogate her. But seeing her state, he was melted. He didn't wanted to ask her anything. He didn't wanted to hear something unexpected from her which could later hurt her. He didn't wanted to give her pain.

Later he went into the room just to see a little girl sleeping peacefully after such an exhausting day.
Seeing her sleep in peace gave him happiness. He smiled looking at her and slowly goes towards the bed and sits besides her.
He caressed her hairs gently and looks at her with fond in his eyes .
In a whispering tone he asks while tucking her hairs behind her ears which were covering her pretty face as a veil,"What are you doing to me, Princess?"

A/N:- Well guys, today I was like really sad as my day was not so good. So this part would be a lil messy ig .There wud be many errors also. Please do let me know if there are any.

THANK YOU

HEHEHEHEHEHE