Chapter 29: The Protagonist Takes the Stage

Another Genin ninja is defeated!

The crowd watching around was all amazed at the formidable power displayed by Shisui before them.

"What's this? Shadow Clone Jutsu?!"

"A six-year-old brat can actually use the Shadow Clone Jutsu?!"

Some sharp-eyed ninjas in the crowd had already realized that what Shisui was using wasn't an ordinary clone technique, but the advanced Shadow Clone Jutsu.

The Shadow Clone Jutsu was a ninjutsu developed by the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju. Unlike regular clone techniques that create illusory duplicates, the Shadow Clone Jutsu could create solid duplicates of the caster, evenly distributing chakra to each clone, making it a flawless B-rank ninjutsu.

"Don't be too arrogant, kid... Even arrogance should have its limits!"

Seeing his two comrades being defeated by the six-year-old Shisui, the last Genin ninja on the training ground finally realized that his dignity as a Genin ninja was under serious threat.

"Fire Release: Fireball Jutsu!"

As the words fell, the last Genin ninja on the training ground distanced himself from Shisui. He quickly formed hand seals and took a deep breath, then spat out a large fireball towards Shisui.

"It's Fire Release!"

Seeing the last Genin ninja release a Fire Release ninjutsu, the spectators around the training ground began to stir again. Some had recognized it as a D-rank Fire Release ninjutsu.

"Using Fire Release in front of the Uchiha clan ninja..."

"I don't know if you're being careless or ignorant."

Facing the Fire Release ninjutsu being released toward him by the last Genin ninja, Shisui, who was standing still, wore a somewhat helpless smile on his face.

A bright light radiated from his black eyes, and his hands instantly formed six hand seals.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu!"

Under the gaze of everyone present, Shisui, having completed the hand seals, took a deep breath.

In an instant, an incredibly massive fireball burst forth on the training ground. The scorching temperature continuously distorted the air in front of the spectators, making it the most common C-rank Fire Release ninjutsu in Konoha's arsenal.

"The signature Fire Release ninjutsu of the Uchiha clan..."

"What tremendous power! This kid is undoubtedly a genius!"

Watching the massive fireball on the training ground and feeling the scorching heat in the air, all the ninjas and civilians in the vicinity were impressed by the astonishing strength and talent of the Uchiha boy before them.

"Ah! It's so hot!"

"It burns! It burns!"

The fireball released was instantly covered by the gigantic fireball Shisui created. The last Genin ninja on the training ground, seeing himself about to be overwhelmed by Shisui 's powerful Fire Release ninjutsu, began to scream in agony.

"In this practical survival test..."

"Uchiha Shisui wins! He passes the assessment successfully!"

Seeing Shisui defeat the three Genin ninjas before him, the supervising proctor, Shinku Yuhi, declared Shisui 's victory.

Two figures rushed out beside him, and two Chunin ninjas quickly went up to rescue the last Genin ninja.

"We won?!"

"He actually won!"

"A six-year-old kid defeated three Genin ninjas!"

Witnessing the graduation assessment that was originally meant to last five minutes culminate with six-year-old Uchiha Shisui defeating three Genin ninjas, the crowd around the training ground erupted in amazement.

"What's going on?!"

"Am I dreaming?!"

"The Uchiha clan's genius, Shisui , is truly remarkable!"

"This is too much. Is he really just a kid who hasn't even graduated from the ninja school?"

The battle had ended, but as they watched Shisui descend from the training ground, the onlookers were still in shock from the incredible and exciting battle they had just witnessed.

"How was that?"

"Don't feel pressured, Yu."

After finally coming down from the training ground, Shisui playfully winked at Yu.

"Cut the arrogance. If I'm not mistaken..."

"Those moves you showed just now probably aren't your full strength, right?"

Facing Shisui 's victorious return with his mischievous smile, Yu couldn't help but smile back. However, his amber eyes slightly narrowed, showing an intriguing look.

"You really can't hide anything from me..."

Surprisingly, Shisui 's hidden strength had been seen through by Yu at a glance. Shisui 's face immediately revealed a wry smile, but it quickly turned into an eager expression as he encouraged Yu.

"If you also pass this test successfully, I think you'll get to see my full strength then."

Having known each other for so long, Shisui had always looked forward to and had high hopes for Yu, who had exceptional talents. However, the two had never truly sparred.

If they had the opportunity today, Shisui also wanted to see who was stronger between him and Yu.

"Now, for the second round!"

"It's time for Yakushi Yu to face three Genin ninjas!"

"The rules are the same: survive for five minutes in real combat to pass the test."

Before the crowd had a chance to fully digest the incredible battle they had just witnessed with Shisui , the supervising proctor, Shinku Yuhi, had already announced the start of the second round of the practical survival test.

"It's finally my turn..."

Hearing that it was finally his turn, Yu let out a sigh of relief.

His clear amber eyes flashed with a glimmer of light as he walked toward the training ground.

"Again... it's starting again..."

"Yakushi Yu... I heard he's a genius too!"

"Look! The kid is entering the stage!"

Seeing that the second round of the practical survival test was about to begin on the training ground, the crowd gradually quieted down.

"After all, he's not from a big ninja clan. It's already quite impressive to survive for five minutes against three Genin ninjas in real combat."

"Miracles like what happened with the Uchiha clan's genius, Shisui , are unlikely to happen again, right?"

"It's hard to say... I heard that this Yakushi Yu's rankings at the ninja school are even higher than Uchiha Shisui 's!"

"Everyone, shut up! Let's watch. School rankings and real combat are two different things."

Although the crowd began to quiet down, discussions among them continued.

Unfortunately, after witnessing the spectacular battle where Shisui defeated three Genin ninjas just moments ago, the spectators around the training ground found it hard to have high expectations for the upcoming battle.

After all, success couldn't always be replicated.

Moreover, Yu wasn't a ninja from any prominent clan, so they couldn't expect a child to achieve what only the Uchiha clan's extraordinary genius could.

Some members of the audience even started losing interest and left.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter