Chapter 117: The Sole Weakness

"Hmm?!"

"This is... Thread Clone?!"

Just as everyone was shocked, the Third Raikage, who had instantly killed Yu, furrowed his brow.

Yu's body, pierced by the Hell Stab: Three-Finger Nukite, unexpectedly transformed into intertwined circles of threads on the ground.

"Zi zi zi!!"

At the same time, the sound of thousands of birds chirping resonated on the battlefield.

A hint of vigilance surged in the Third Raikage's heart, and instinctively, he quickly turned his body.

Color of Arms: Hardening! !!

Lightning Release: Chidori! !!

Sure enough, the figure of Yu, with black clothes and white hair, had instantly appeared behind him.

Simultaneously strengthened by Armament Haki and powerful Lightning Release Chakra to the extreme, the blackened palm condensed a wildly intense electric current, aiming at the Third Raikage's body to launch a deadly thrust!

Opportunity comes only once!!

Using Thread Clone created a perfect chance for himself. In the blink of an eye, Yu, transformed into a lightning-fast thrust, appeared in front of the Third Raikage. His palm, covered simultaneously by Armament Haki and Chidori, struck with full force.

Yu aimed at the lightning-shaped scar on the right chest of the Third Raikage. According to the information provided in the original work, the Third Raikage had suppressed the rampages of the Eight-Tails multiple times during his tenure as Raikage.

During one confrontation with the Eight-Tails, he was injured in the chest due to the repercussions of his own attack, leaving behind this lightning-shaped scar. This scar was considered a lifelong disgrace by the Third Raikage.

The scar left on the Strongest Spear by the Mightiest Shield might sound ironic, but this lightning-shaped scar had become Yu's only opportunity to kill the Third Raikage now.

Otherwise, given Yu's current Chakra, which had not yet reached Kage level, facing a super Kage opponent like the Third Raikage would undoubtedly lead to a dead end.

"Boom!!"

In less than the blink of an eye, the lightning-fast figure of Yu collided with the robust body of the Third Raikage. Nine-year-old Yu stood before the towering figure of the Third Raikage, who exceeded two meters, appearing thin and frail.

However, in the widened eyes of the Third Raikage, the palm covered with Armament Haki and Chidori broke through his violently raging lightning shield, deeply piercing his chest skin!

"This little devil?!"

"He concentrated such a large amount of Lightning Release Chakra on his palm, breaking through my Mightiest Shield... Truly astonishing Ninjutsu!"

Seeing the astonishing Lightning Release thrust erupting from Yu's hand penetrate his invincible lightning shield, achieving something that even ordinary Kage-level ninjas might not be able to do, the Third Raikage angrily glared.

His entire body, filled with terrifying Lightning Release Chakra, surged wildly once again, unleashing a Chakra and momentum like a roaring sea, forcefully blasting Yu backward.

"Damn..."

His body uncontrollably blasted backward by the terrifying force, seeing that even the full-force thrust combining Armament Haki and Chidori couldn't completely penetrate the Mightiest Shield on the Third Raikage's body, Yu's face was filled with astonishment as he looked at the enraged and frenzied Third Raikage.

"Die!!"

"Hell Stab: Two-Finger Nukite!!"

Without giving Yu a chance to react, in the blink of an eye, the furious Third Raikage appeared before Yu, and the Hell Stab, now transformed into two fingers, fiercely struck!

"Boom!!"

The power surged to another level as the potent Hell Stab forcefully erupted. Yu felt a stinging sensation on his cheek, and all the air in front of him was pushed aside by this terrifying force.

At the crucial moment, Michael behind Yu released a Protective Barrier at the last moment, firmly blocking this lethal blow for Yu.

"It's this darn thing again!"

"I refuse to believe there's a defense in this world that I can't shatter!"

Seeing that his fully unleashed Hell Stab was once again blocked by Yu using Protective Barrier, a flash of hostility appeared in the eyes of the Third Raikage. With his explosive temperament, he could not tolerate the existence of a defense in this world that he couldn't break through!

"Hell Stab: One-Finger Nukite!!"

Finally, in Yu's abruptly contracting pupils, he saw the Hell Stab condensed in the hand of the Third Raikage transforming into a single finger.

The terrifying Lightning Release Chakra was finally concentrated to the extreme. Yu almost had no doubt that if he were hit by such an attack, there would be no outcome other than instant death.

"Dragon Fang!!"

However, facing the ultimate move unleashed by the Third Raikage before him, Yu clenched his teeth. Sharp determination erupted in his eyes, and surprisingly, he advanced instead of retreating.

Protected by the massive Protective Barrier, his body rapidly spun in mid-air. A leg struck with a fierceness resembling dragon's fangs, creating a resounding roar in the air as if a dragon were roaring!

"Bang!!"

The Third Raikage did not anticipate that the young man before him would be so audacious. Caught off guard, he was fiercely kicked in the neck by Yu's full-force strike.

Although he didn't suffer significant damage due to the protection of the Mightiest Shield, the massive and robust body of the Third Raikage was propelled, causing him to uncontrollably kneel to the ground!

"Lord Raikage!!"

The seemingly invincible Third Raikage was unexpectedly knocked down by Scarlet Yu from Konoha with a powerful kick. Witnessing this incredible and shocking scene, all the Cloud Ninja on the entire battlefield were stunned.

"Damn little devil..."

In front of all the Cloud Ninja on the battlefield, being knocked down by a nine-year-old, the perpetually proud Third Raikage felt a burning heat on his face.

"I'll break all your limbs! Make you regret being born into this world!!"

Flames practically spewed from his bell-like eyes. The Third Raikage, after standing up, thrust the Hell Stab, now reaching its utmost power, directly towards Yu. He was determined to pierce this little devil through and through to erase this humiliation!

"Iron Sand Gathering Assault!!"

Observation Haki had long anticipated the counterattack from the Third Raikage. Yu manipulated Michael behind him to release countless poisonous iron sand. After compressing it to high density, a gigantic black spear formed in the air, fiercely striking towards the Third Raikage.

"Get out of my way!!"

Facing the massive iron sand spear striking towards him, the Third Raikage roared. The Hell Stab: One-Finger Nukite condensed in his hand directly shattered this massive iron sand formation with a single strike.

"Continuous Pressure Cannons!!"

"Extreme Ice Kill!!"

Just as the enormous iron sand spear in front of him was shattered, the Third Raikage's vision blurred. He saw Tyrant and Toshogun, manipulated by Yu, unleashing a barrage of Pressure Cannons and massive ice pillars towards him.

"Boom! Boom! Boom..."

A series of terrifying explosions echoed throughout the entire battlefield. Every ninja present involuntarily paused their ongoing battles, shocked and astonished as they watched the intense fight between Scarlet Yu and the Third Raikage unfold before them.

"These peculiar puppets are really troublesome..."

"Then I'll just smash them before killing you!!"

The robust figure surrounded by lightning swiftly emerged from countless explosions and ice pillars. Unable to deal with Yu for the moment, the Third Raikage had no choice but to shift his focus to Yu's puppets.

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter