Chapter 70: Scorch Release and Magnet Release

The Scorch Release Jonin led a frontal assault with about ten Sand Ninjas, while another Sand Jonin took a detour to lurk and approach from behind.

If not for Yu's timely reaction, it would be evident that he had fallen into the ambush of these Sand Ninjas.

After all, Sand is one of the Five Great Ninja Villages and is renowned for its elite ninjas. Indeed, they cannot be underestimated...

Having understood the tactics of the Sand pursuit force, Yu became instantly alert as he prepared to face two Jonin and around ten elite Sand Ninjas simultaneously.

"Bang! Bang! Clang!"

Figures intertwined as the attacking Sand Jonin blocked Yu's Five-Colored Threads with ninja tools.

He agilely rolled in mid-air and landed in front of Yu, exhibiting exquisite Taijutsu.

The two individuals, in and out of proximity, exchanged punches and kicks in the span of a single breath, creating several collisions in mid-air.

"Foot Shaving String!!"

Although young, Taijutsu has always been Yu's practiced forte.

Swiftly evading the enormous square shuriken swung by the Sand Jonin, Yu's body suddenly spun in mid-air. He directly kicked out eight nearly transparent, slender threads.

"Bang!"

Unexpectedly, Yu could simultaneously use the abilities of Thread Fruit while executing Taijutsu.

The Sand Jonin hastily blocked with two large square shuriken in front of him, feeling a powerful force surging. He couldn't help but be sent flying!

"At such a young age, to possess such Taijutsu... and to perfectly combine it with a Kekkei Genkai..."

"Kid, which village are you from?"

Flying several meters away, his back heavily hitting a large tree, the Sand Jonin spat out a trace of blood, glaring intensely at the white-haired youth before him.

Although Yu is hailed as a genius in Konoha, he has not yet reached the level of fame in the ninja world.

The Sand engaged in battle with Konoha did know that Konoha's Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen, had taken in a new Student last year. However, they might not necessarily connect the legendary student of the Hokage with the white-haired youth before them.

"Do the dead need to know so much?"

At this moment, Yu descended lightly to the ground and spoke indifferently.

"Haha, arrogant brat... daring to talk tough even at death's door!"

"Every one of us here is an elite assassin of the Sand... I want to see who will end up dead!"

Seeing Yu land on the ground from mid-air, Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka immediately led around ten elite Sand Ninjas to surround him.

Without any unnecessary words, the enraged Fourth Kazekage, Rasa, had already given the order to kill or capture Yu at all costs today.

"Genjutsu: Bringer of Darkness!!"

As the imminent battle unfolded, facing the approaching two Sand Jonin and around ten elite Sand Ninjas, Yu, who had just landed on the ground, began swiftly forming hand seals with his hands.

Suddenly, before the eyes of all the Sand Ninjas present, everything turned black, and a vast, invisible dark environment enveloped them.

In an instant, all the Sand Ninjas on the scene temporarily lost their vision, causing a slight panic in their movements.