Chapter 85: Eliminating a Jonin

This is by no means a false statement.

Although the Hidden Sand's Puppet Jutsu is formidable, the parasitic insects of Konoha's Aburame clan are precisely capable of disrupting the joints and mechanisms of puppets, rendering them unable to be manipulated in battle.

In the original work, the battle between Aburame Shino and Kankuro is a good example.

Space Transfer!!

Just as Aburame Tatsuma was about to finish his laughter, he suddenly felt a blur before his eyes. The towering figure that appeared out of nowhere instantly silenced his laughter.

This speed... how is it possible?!

Before he could comprehend how the puppet suddenly appeared before him, he saw the colossal paw raised high by Tyrant, swiftly descending towards Aburame Tatsuma.

"Bang!"

The impact generated by the Paw Fruit ability is unimaginable. Struck by Tyrant's palm, Aburame Tatsuma directly turned into a pile of powder.

No, not powder. It should be said that he transformed into countless black insects, abruptly dispersing in the air.
"Clone made of insects..."

"After all, he's a master of the Aburame clan. Indeed, quite skilled."

Seeing Aburame Tatsuma, who was swiftly killed by Tyrant's slap, turn into insects and disperse, Yu's expression remained indifferent.

After all, he was an elite Jonin under Danzo's Root organization. It would be strange if he lacked this level of strength.

"Go to hell, little brat!!"

"Parasitic Insects: Tempest!!"

Aburame Tatsuma's voice rang out again. He had already appeared in the airspace behind Yu, manipulating countless parasitic insects around his body to form a black tornado that fiercely bit towards Yu!

"It's useless..."

"Insects are ineffective against me!"

Facing the black tornado formed by the biting parasitic insects, Yu stood still, not dodging or evading. He simply opened his hands, releasing a dazzling surge of electricity throughout his body.

Lightning Release: Chidori Stream!!

As expected, after the black tornado formed by the parasitic insects was hit by the ferocious electric currents released from Yu's entire body.

In an instant, they all turned into charred remains, falling onto the grass, emitting a pungent odor that permeated the air.

"Furthermore, the battle has already ended."

Just as Aburame Tatsuma marveled at the powerful Lightning Release emanating from Yu's entire body, Yu's calm and indifferent voice rang out once again.

"Tatsuma!"

"Above you!"

At this moment, Orochimaru, who was watching from the side, couldn't help but speak up to alert Aburame Tatsuma.

Above?!

Upon hearing Orochimaru's voice, Aburame Tatsuma was startled and instinctively looked upward.

To his horror, he saw the terrifying figure of Tyrant had appeared above him at some point. Under the moonlight, the puppet's eyes reflected two terrifying red lights.

Damn... When did this guy appear above me?!

Before Aburame Tatsuma could understand the principle of Paw Fruit bouncing off the air to achieve instant movement, he saw Tyrant's bear paw above him unleash a ferocious strike.