Chapter 125: Iwa Ninjas Army

"Hmm... it seems like we've been spotted."

As Yu and the others observed the vast Iwa Ninja army on the plain beneath them, the Iwa Ninja army also noticed the presence of the Konoha Ninja force on the high ground not far away.

"Since that's the case... let's kill them!"

The leading Iwagakure Jonin wore a sinister smile on his face. "Attack! Kill them all! Leave none behind!"

Rumble, rumble, rumble...

The entire ground began to shake continuously.

What is the concept of ten thousand ninjas? After the order from the head Jonin of Iwagakure, the thunderous stomping and battle cries almost dispersed the dark clouds covering the sky.

"Charge!"

"Kill! Kill them all!"

"Don't spare anyone! Charge straight into the Land of Fire!"

The deafening charge echoed, and tens of thousands of Iwa Ninja soldiers seemed to form an unstoppable steel torrent, relentlessly rushing toward the position of Yu and the Konoha Ninja force.

"Clang..."

Watching the tide-like rush of the ten thousand Iwa Ninja army on the plain in front of them, Yu saw a Konoha Ninja behind him drop his weapon directly to the ground, and his legs began to tremble uncontrollably.

"There's no escaping..."

"With so many ninjas... we're all going to die!"

Faced with a numerical difference of more than ten times before the battle even began, some ninjas in the Konoha Ninja force had already completely lost the will to fight.

"Hold onto your weapons!"

"Look at the sorry state you're in now!"

Seeing the demoralized ninjas behind him, Akimichi Doto frowned and reprimanded them in a deep voice.

"Yu, among us, you have the strongest strength and the fastest speed..."

Turning to look at Yu, Akimichi Doto made a decision with gritted teeth. "I'll do my best to hold off these Iwa ninjas with them. You hurry back to Konoha and mobilize reinforcements. Make sure to defend the Land of Fire!"

"Just a few dozen of you want to hold off so many ninjas? Don't joke around, Akimichi senpai..."

Seeing Akimichi Doto's determined face, ready to face death, Yu showed a helpless wry smile. "This time, it's not that I want to play the hero... but I'm the most confident in intercepting them right now. You guys hurry back to Konoha and mobilize all the ninjas. The sooner, the better!"

Thinking of the Konoha Ninja orphanage, remembering Yugao still waiting for him, recalling the dumplings that Anko had treated him to, Yu's hands intertwined as he directly summoned three Devil Puppets using the Summoning Jutsu.

"Yu?!"

Witnessing Yu summoning the Devil Puppets, Akimichi Doto was suddenly shocked, and a sense of unease crept into his heart. "Are you planning... Have you gone mad?!"

"That's not a hundred ninjas! That's ten thousand ninjas!!"

Swish!

Even before Akimichi Doto could reach out to stop him, Yu and his three Devil Puppets had disappeared in an instant from where they stood.

He had already leaped down to the plain, charging alone towards the oncoming ten thousand Iwa Ninja army!

"Captain Akimichi, what do we do now?"