Chapter 121: Dragon's Breath

Under the tenfold amplification of Yu's Shunko power, the Dragon Claw he currently wields can now form an air cannon similar to the one used by Might Guy after opening the Eighth Inner Gates: Seventh Gate: Shock Gate.

The only difference is that while the Day Tiger takes the form of a fierce tiger's head, Yu's Dragon Claw takes the shape of a massive dragon claw. Both possess the formidable power to crush and shatter everything in their path.

"Laughable..."

"This level of Ice Release... do you think it can trap me?!"

The burly and towering figure of Toshogun was instantly frozen within a gigantic ice ball by Yu. However, from within, a muffled roar akin to thunder erupted from the Third Raikage.

"Crack... Boom!!"

Indeed, right after the words of the Third Raikage echoed, numerous cracks appeared on the massive ice ball in front of Yu. Relying on his powerful physique and the protection of the lightning shield, the Third Raikage broke free directly from the ice.

"I certainly know that relying solely on these won't be enough to defeat you..."

"But buying this bit of time for me... is already sufficient!"

Watching the Third Raikage emerge from the broken ice, Yu maintained a calm and composed expression.

With his Thread Fruit ability fully activated, countless threads with a refractive black gloss scattered in the air before him.

Thread Bind!!

"What is this?!"

The moment Third Raikage broke free from the ice, he felt his body suddenly tighten. Upon closer inspection, numerous threads infused with Armament Haki had tightly coiled around his body, layer after layer.

The lightning shield on Third Raikage's body immediately surged in brilliance. However, he found that, despite his formidable physical strength, he couldn't instantly break free from these Armament Haki-infused threads.

Super Pressure Cannon!!

In the midst of Third Raikage's struggle, a massive black shadow flashed before his eyes. The Tyrant, moving at a frightnin speed, had already appeared right in front of him.

The massive bear paw was lifted high, and the Paw Fruit's ability was pushed to its extreme. The terrifying shockwave of the bear paw-shaped impact directly slammed into the body of the Third Raikage.

"Puff!!"

Even with the strongest shield covering his body, the Third Raikage, in this close-quarters situation, couldn't withstand the maximum Pressure Cannon unleashed by Tyrant. He spurted out a mouthful of blood, as if his internal organs had been violently squeezed together, and his towering figure shot up into the sky like a cannonball.

"And don't forget, you still have a fatal weakness."

Locking his gaze on the Third Raikage, who was sent soaring into the sky by Tyrant's palm, Yu's white lightning flashed on his body. In an instant, he disappeared from his original position.

"Could it be..."

Just as the Third Raikage, who had just struggled to break free from the threads and regain his freedom, looked up into the sky, he saw Yu's figure instantly appearing above him. His heart trembled violently.

"It's over, Third Raikage."

"As the strongest ninja of the Hidden Cloud, dying on this battlefield is the best fate for you."

Ignoring the somewhat shocked and disoriented gaze of the Third Raikage, Yu, who appeared above the Third Raikage's head, fully activated his Observation Haki. He firmly locked onto the lightning-shaped scar on the right chest of the Third Raikage beneath his feet.

The time Shunko could be sustained was running out, and facing the Third Raikage with the strongest shield and super-Kage-level strength, Yu knew it was almost impossible to defeat him at the moment.

However, the scar left on the Third Raikage's body from the battle with the Eight-Tails' Tailed Beast, after he created it with his own technique, The Strongest Spear, would be the only opportunity that Yu could seize at the moment.

After saying this, Yu's expression turned solemn. Under the Shunko state, the vast and majestic Chakra was instantly pushed to its limit. In an instant, his body emitted an aura reminiscent of a primordial dragon...

"Dragon's Breath!!"

All the ninja observing the battlefield suddenly felt the scene change. Only black and white colors remained between heaven and earth.

Yu's hands were covered in black Haki, each forming the shape of a Dragon Claw with three fingers. His body, bent like a bowstring, gathered power to its utmost, and then the immensely powerful Dragon Claw from both hands explosively surged forward!

Boom!!!

With unparalleled momentum, after isolating and expelling all the air in front of him, Yu's fully unleashed strongest strike directly manifested as a primordial dragon that devoured the heavens and the earth, engulfing the entire Third Raikage!

"What is this?!"

Facing the black storm dragon unleashed by Yu's frantic assault, the shaken Third Raikage also felt the fatal threat and finally went completely berserk.

The Strongest Spear!!

Astonishing Lightning Release Chakra erupted from the sole finger of his right hand. Confronting the primordial dragon devouring everything before his eyes, the Third Raikage also unleashed his most powerful strike!

"Bang... Boom!!!"

The two techniques representing the ultimate secrets of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu in this era collided violently, and it seemed as if everyone present was plunged into the explosion of a nuclear bomb!

First, there was a suffocating pressure, and then the wildly erupting sound waves and shockwaves directly blasted all the ninjas on the battlefield away!

"Is this really a ninja battle..."

"Are these two really human?!"

Thrown by the terrifying gusts of wind, several ninjas tumbled over and over. After the dust settled, the surrounding ninjas finally saw the scene before them clearly.

The entire battlefield seemed as if it had been ruthlessly ravaged by an ancient dragon. A massive, bottomless pit appeared before everyone. The arrogant Third Raikage was nowhere to be seen.

"To achieve this level with just Taijutsu..."

"But this should be enough to kill the Third Raikage, right?"

Looking at the white-haired youth standing at the edge of the enormous pit, Akimichi Doto's face displayed a mixture of shock, disbelief, and confusion.

Cough, cough...

Ignoring the thoughts of others around him, Yu, having seen the Third Raikage blasted into the colossal, bottomless pit by his unleashed strongest attack, began to sway dangerously as he stood on the ground.

Maintaining the Shunko state and battling with the Third Raikage for so long, at this moment, Yu felt as if every muscle and bone in his body was burning with intense pain.

"As expected... my body still can't keep up with this level of intensity in the fight."

"If Armament Haki could advance to the second stage, achieving full-body coverage with Hardening, the situation would probably be different."

Dragon's Breath—the ultimate secret technique in Yu's Taijutsu Dragon Claw Fist. With powerful claws, he compresses the air and then releases it in a single breath, forming a shockingly spectacular air cannon resembling a dragon's breath.

In the current state of Yu, where Shunko's power is increased tenfold, the power, although temporarily not surpassing the Evening Elephant unleashed by Might Guy when he opens the Eight Inner Gates in the original work, is already on par with the Day Tiger performed by the Seventh Gate Guy.

If he continues to devote himself to intensive training, given time, he believes that the power of his Dragon's Breath could reach the level of the Night Guy of Might Guy when he opens all Eight Gates in the original work, or even the ultimate Taijutsu—Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack of Chakra Originator Otsutsuki Hagoromo. It's not an impossibility.

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter