Chapter 58: Death Drama

"Why is this happening?!"

"What's going on with my body?!"

Staring at his lifeless companion in front of him, the Waterfall Ninja widened his eyes in sheer terror. The sharp shuriken in his hand, once again uncontrollable, slashed towards another nearby comrade.

"Murasaki!!"

"What are you doing?!"

A similarly eerie scene unfolded simultaneously with other ninjas.

Dozens of senbon suddenly struck their bodies, leaving the Rain Village lower-level ninja shocked and enraged.

"I... I don't know what's happening!"

"I can't control my body! Be careful!"

However, Murasaki, the ninja in question, displayed an even more terrified expression than his comrades. As if manipulated like a puppet on threads, his body continuously shot senbons towards his own comrades and the surrounding ninjas.

"Damn it, what the hell is happening?!"

"My body! What kind of sorcery is this?!"

"Get out of the way! There are explosive tags on my shurikens!"

"Ahhh! All of you, get away from me!"

The scene descended into chaos, and in the open space in front of the endpoint tower, ninjas were engaged in a frenzy of self-inflicted violence.

All the ninjas, as if driven mad, relentlessly fought each other with the weapons and tools in their hands.

"ha... Hahaha!"

At this moment, only one person was still laughing. With the index, thumb, and pinky fingers of both hands continually making rhythmic motions, Yu couldn't help but burst into a devilish laughter as he watched the death drama he personally orchestrated.

"It's him! That brat!"

"He must be behind this! What kind of sorcery is this?!"

Seeing Yu laughing maniacally beside them, a few ninjas finally caught on.

"That damn brat! I'll go kill him!"

Watching ninja after ninja fall around him, a Rain Ninja, wounded by a comrade but not affected by Parasitic Threads, gritted his teeth. He picked up a ninja tool resembling an umbrella and charged towards Yu.

"Die, you brat!"

"Ninja Art: Thousand Rain Senbon!"

Seemingly deeply stirred by the death drama, the Rain Ninja roared and hurled the umbrella at Yu. Rain poured out like a shower, shooting countless sharp senbon in all directions.

"Still so many left..."

Facing the countless senbon flying towards him, Yu remained expressionless. The all-encompassing attack seemed unable to make his eyelids even twitch.

With a light gesture, Yu gently hooked his finger.

Suddenly, another ninja rushed in front of Yu, shielding him and taking on all the senbon shot by the Rain Ninja!

"Murasaki!!"

After recognizing the figure in front of him, the Rain Ninja who unleashed a thousand senbon roared in madness.

It turned out to be his comrade, manipulated by Yu to block all of his attacks.

"Since you've given me so many senbon..."