Chapter 84: Fighting Aburame Tatsuma

"Are you willing to do anything to protect Konoha..."

"Hehe... There should be limits even to grandiosity, right?"

Amidst the astonished gazes of everyone, a young man with white hair and a handsome face walked in from outside the hall.

Dressed in a black ninja hoodie, his amber-colored eyes seemed calm, but his tone resembled a volcano ready to erupt at any moment.

Although having read the original work, Yu already had a general understanding of Danzo's shamelessness.

However, now witnessing it firsthand, Yu felt like his worldview was being refreshed—there could exist such shameless people in the world!

"Yu?!"

Seeing the young man entering from outside, Yakushi Nono, Keiri, and the other three exclaimed in surprise.

"Is it Yu?!"

Similarly, Kabuto, who had been eavesdropping on all the conversations just outside the hall, did not expect Yu to suddenly appear. His eyes widened in astonishment.

"So, it's you... little devil."

Seeing Yu, whom he had just mentioned, suddenly appear at this moment, Danzo was slightly surprised, but quickly regained his composure.

"Although you are the disciple of Lord Third Hokage..."

"But you're just a Special Jonin. Please be mindful of your tone when speaking to Lord Danzo!"

Even though the time in Root had sufficiently smoothed out his emotions, at this moment, Tatsuma was still provoked by this arrogant young man.

"It seems that the achievements you've made in Konoha over the past two years have made you a bit disrespectful..."

"If that's the case... then let me make you sober up properly!"

With a disdainful and angry smile at the corner of his mouth, Aburame Tatsuma disappeared from his original position.

When he reappeared, he stood ghost-like right in front of Yu. One hand swiftly reached for Yu's neck, intending to grasp the arrogant little devil by the throat and lift him up.

"No!!"

Seeing Aburame Tatsuma's action, Yakushi Nono immediately spoke up to stop him.

"Bang!"

But it was too late, a muffled collision sound rang out.

To everyone's surprise, Yu in front of them actually firmly grabbed Aburame Tatsuma's wrist with one hand!

Color of Arms: Hardening!
A jet-black Armament Haki covered Yu's right hand. After grabbing Aburame Tatsuma's wrist, Yu's body began to twist in mid-air like a whirlwind.

Oh no!

Unexpectedly, a seven or eight-year-old Taijutsu practitioner could be so formidable. Aburame Tatsuma, who underestimated the situation, tried to retract his wrist, only to find it seemingly cemented in place.

"Bang!"

When he realized it, Yu's black Ninja sandals had massively enlarged before him.

The unparalleled force exploded on Aburame Tatsuma's face. Yu's foot, covered in Armament Haki, directly kicked him away!

With a loud crash, he smashed through the window of the orphanage's wooden house, flying like a projectile onto the grass outside.

Swoosh!

At the same time, Yu's figure moved, and he directly disappeared with a Body Flicker into the hall.

"He actually kicked Tatsuma away with one foot?"
"I didn't expect this kid, aside from Medical Ninjutsu... to be quite formidable in combat as well."
Seeing Yu unleash his Taijutsu with full force and instantly kick away Aburame Tatsuma, an Elite Jonin within the Root organization, Orochimaru showed a hint of surprise on his face.

"Hmph, Tatsuma underestimated that little devil..."

Hearing Orochimaru's surprise beside him, Danzo snorted coldly. Despite this, he was contemplating the mysterious black substance that covered Yu's hands, wondering what kind of Ninjutsu it was.

As soon as he spoke, Danzo and Orochimaru both performed the Body Flicker Jutsu, disappearing directly into the hall.

"Quick, stop them!"

At this moment, seeing Orochimaru and Danzo leaving the wooden house, Yakushi Nono and Kanpu Keiri hurriedly followed.

...

"Damn little devil..."
"To think I embarrassed myself in front of Lord Danzo and Orochimaru..."

Finally stabilizing his posture on the grass outside, Aburame Tatsuma's right cheek had swollen noticeably.

Through the black sunglasses, he stared intensely at Yu, who appeared in front of him using the Body Flicker Jutsu, and the anger in his heart was almost overflowing.

However, the recent setback had started to calm Aburame Tatsuma down. He realized that he had underestimated Yu's strength. As an elite Jonin within the Root organization, being struck by Yu's unleashed Taijutsu upon their first encounter indicated that the white-haired youth before him was even more formidable than the rumors suggested.

"I told you to leave... Why didn't you listen?"

"Everyone in the orphanage is asleep... so I'll finish you off here."

Using Body Flicker, Yu appeared on the grass outside, speaking indifferently as he approached Aburame Tatsuma.

At the same time, Danzo and Orochimaru also appeared on the adjacent grass, with Yakushi Nono and the others following suit.

"Finish me off?"

"Just because I let my guard down and got kicked by you earlier... it seems you've misunderstood my strength!"

Facing Yu's increasingly arrogant tone, veins bulged on Aburame Tatsuma's forehead.

Secret Jutsu: Parasite!
After saying this, Aburame Tatsuma formed hand seals, and suddenly countless insects began to emanate from his body, spreading like black smoke in the air.

"Secret Jutsu of the Aburame Clan?"

"Alright, I'll let you die with some dignity!"

Seeing Aburame Tatsuma unleash the Secret Jutsu of the Aburame Clan, Yu's eyes flashed slightly.

Sensing the arrival of Danzo and Orochimaru beside him, Yu overlapped his hands, immediately activating the Summoning Jutsu on the wrist bandages.

"Bang! Bang!"

With a slight explosion and two clusters of white smoke, Tyrant and Michael, both draped in black capes, appeared directly behind Yu.

"Puppets?!"

Seeing the two black figures that Yu suddenly summoned, Orochimaru beside him showed a look of astonishment.

As one of the Legendary Three Ninjas, he naturally recognized this as the renowned Puppet Jutsu from the Hidden Sand Village in the Wind Country.

"Puppet Jutsu... I see."

"Hmph... It seems this kid didn't truthfully report about the last covert mission in Sand Village."

Seeing the two puppet figures summoned by Yu, Danzo next to him coldly snorted, already harboring suspicions.

"Puppet Jutsu? Hahaha!"

"After all, he's just a little devil... Don't you know that our Aburame Clan's Secret Jutsu is the natural enemy of Puppet Jutsu?!"

Having clearly identified the two figures appearing behind Yu, Aburame Tatsuma couldn't help but burst into laughter.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter