Chapter 61: One Year Later

"Boom!!"

The roaring giant water dragon and the scorching Fire Dragon Flame Bullet collided, causing a violent explosion accompanied by a large white water vapor, obscuring the view of Yu and Lord Third.

"Ugh... to be able to use such Water Release in a place without water."

"And successfully counter my Fire Release, I have to admit..."

Seeing his advanced Fire Release being blocked by Yu's Water Release Ninjutsu, Lord Third's murky and sharp gaze revealed a hint of satisfaction and admiration. "Your progress is truly making all ninjas feel inferior."

"It's not over yet..."

"Sarutobi-sensei, don't be too careless!"

However, at this moment, a voice from the dense white mist in front made Lord Third have to focus once again.

"Combination Jutsu·Lightning Water Dragon Bullet!!"

With Yu's hands forming seals once again, a huge roaring water dragon, shattering Lord Third's Fire Dragon Flame Bullet, continued its formidable force, entwined with a layer of raging lightning covering it. It surged towards him!

Lightning Water Dragon Bullet—a powerful Combination Jutsu released by mixing a large amount of Lightning Release Chakra into the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet jutsu. It possesses both the impact of Water Release and the paralyzing effect of Lightning Release. In the original Fourth Great Ninja War, it was jointly released by the Fifth Mizukage Mei Terumī and the Fourth Raikage A.

"In just a little over a year..."

"You've already perfectly integrated Water Release and Lightning Release to this extent?"

Watching the continuously roaring and rampaging giant lightning water dragon before him, Lord Third couldn't help but be amazed once again.

Every time he thought he had already gotten used to Yu's growth rate, this monstrous young man always managed to refresh his worldview.

"Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall!!"

Amidst a rumbling roar, Lord Third abruptly pressed both hands to the ground.

The ground violently trembled, and a large expanse of rocks and soil instantly formed a solid earthen wall in front of him.

"Boom!!"

The roaring and rampaging giant lightning water dragon directly collided with it.

This advanced Earth Release Ninjutsu exhibited high resistance to both Water Release and Fire Release, but under the assault of Yu's ultra-powerful Combination Jutsu attack, it crumbled after barely lasting two seconds.

"Earth Clone?"

The entire massive earthen wall before him was shattered by his formidable Ninjutsu, but upon seeing Lord Third, who had been hit by the Lightning Water Dragon Bullet, transform into a pile of mud, Yu's expression subtly changed. "When did this happen..."

"It was just now when your vision was blocked by my Earth Release!"

"You're still too green, kid!"

At that moment, Lord Third's familiar voice echoed. Yu reflexively turned around, only to see several shurikens swiftly flying towards him in the air!

"Ninja Art: Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!!"

Not only that, but Lord Third, appearing next to him, swiftly formed seals with both hands.

The shurikens that had already flown in front of Yu transformed from one to two, two to four, and four to eight.

In the blink of an eye, they turned into a countless array of shurikens, instantly sealing off all escape routes for Yu.