Chapter 122: God-Killing Spear

"I wonder how the Third Raikage is doing..."

"With such a robust body and the strongest shield, he shouldn't be easily beaten, right?"

"A puppet with the qualities surpassing even a Kage... It would be a shame to destroy it like this."

As Yu gazed at the deep and bottomless crater before him, the brilliant white lightning on his shoulders and back gradually dissipated. Sustaining Shunko in such a high-intensity battle had already taken a toll on his body.

"Yu! Be careful!!"

However, just at that moment, as Yu released the Shunko state, Akimichi Doto, who had just run over, widened his eyes and loudly warned Yu to be cautious.

'What?!'

Hearing Akimichi Doto's warning, Yu was startled, and his entire body involuntarily froze in place.

"Boom!!"

Suddenly, a thunderous lightning bolt, unbelievably swift, tore through the air. A terrifying Hell Stab, carrying the power to pierce through everything, directly penetrated Yu's body.

The residual force was overwhelming, and the terrifying power blasted a huge hole in Yu's body, lifting him off the ground.

"Yu?!"

"Lord Yu!!"

Watching Yu seemingly victorious in the battle, only to face such a sudden turn of events, all the surrounding ninjas were on the verge of madness!

"You... aren't dead yet?!"

With his body pierced by the abrupt Hell Stab, Yu struggled to open his eyes, witnessing a towering figure appearing before him.

"I almost thought I was dead just now..."

"What a terrifying little devil..."

The Hell Stab, charged with lightning, pierced through Yu's body. The resurfaced Third Raikage revealed an expression of genuine shock and emotion on his rugged face.

His current condition wasn't much better—his indestructible lightning shield had been completely shattered by Yu's Dragon's Breath, and his robust body looked as if it had been pulled from a pool of blood.

"Actually reaching such a level in NinTaijutsu... I admit, in this aspect, you have surpassed me, and surpassed all the ninjas in this world..."

"Perhaps only Senju Hashirama and Uchiha Madara, who once belonged to Konoha, might have the potential to reach a higher level than you..."

Watching this youth before him, described inadequately by the terms 'monster' and 'abnormality,' ultimately meeting his end at his own hands, the expression on the Third Raikage's face suddenly became complex and desolate. However, it eventually transformed into a resolute and ruthless determination.

"But it's a pity... even the most dazzling new stars will have a moment of decline."

"Scarlet Yu of Konoha... I will forever remember that name!!"

As the heavy and thunderous words fell, the Hell Stab in the hands of the Third Raikage erupted with full force, and the terrifying thunderous lightning engulfed Yu's entire body!

"Damn it... stop this at once!!"

Watching Yu about to perish completely at the hands of the Third Raikage, Akimichi Doto couldn't bear it any longer, roaring as he charged straight toward them.

"I am truly honored to receive praise from the strongest Raikage of the Hidden Cloud."

"However, it's a pity... I won't easily die until I stand at the pinnacle of the Ninja realm."

But at this moment, a voice suddenly rang out again, causing the Third Raikage to freeze, and all the Konoha ninjas present were also stunned.

"A thread... It's Thread Clone again?!"

Seeing Yu, who had been pierced through his body by himself, gradually transforming into layers of intertwined threads, the expression on the Third Raikage's face finally completely changed.

"God! Killing! Spear!!!"

Accompanied by a low shout from Yu behind him, the Third Raikage reflexively turned his body.

Just as he turned, his pupils suddenly dilated infinitely, as if time had frozen at that moment!

Boom!!!

An indescribable speed!

Everything before his eyes was cut open, and a peerlessly sharp beam of light, condensed to the extreme, burst out!

As if there were no end in sight and no glimpse of a finish line, the white beam of light directly pierced through the body of the Third Raikage in an extremely brief moment!

The residual force, after penetrating the body of the Third Raikage, caused this infinitely delayed white beam of light to burst beyond the battlefield visible in the distance, cutting through the forest in the process.

God-Killing Spear—condenses countless sharp threads together to form an attack that penetrates everything. Once unleashed, everything in the vicinity is instantly cut apart, possessing immense impact and cutting power.

Its maximum length can reach 13 kilometers, and its fastest speed can reach 500 times the speed of sound. The threads of the God-Killing Spear disintegrate into dust at the moment of piercing the opponent.

In theory, the time it takes for Yu to launch the God-Killing Spear from 0 to 13 kilometers is only one-thirteenth of a second. Therefore, ordinary ninjas would basically have no chance to react and would be pierced and killed!

"How is this possible..."

"In that situation just now, you were able to perceive my sudden assault?!"

The lightning-shaped scar on the right chest was instantly pierced through by Yu's God-Killing Spear, leaving a hole. Sensing the continuous drain of his strength, the robust and mountain-like body of the Third Raikage finally collapsed to the ground.

Consciousness began to gradually blur. Staring at Yu, who miraculously reappeared before him, the Third Raikage widened his eyes, filled with confusion and unwillingness.

"Different from other ninjas..."

"In a sense, I don't rely on my eyes to fight."

Seeing the Third Raikage finally falling, Yu, at this moment, could no longer hold on and knelt down on both knees.

"Just now, everyone thought you were already dead... but I could 'hear' your presence clearly, so I used Thread Clone to deceive your eyes."

"If it weren't for that... I might be the one dead here now."

Looking at the Third Raikage, completely defeated by his own hands, a hint of relief appeared on Yu's somewhat pale face due to exhaustion.

Just moments ago, everyone believed that the Third Raikage had been killed by Yu's Dragon's Breath. If it weren't for the use of Observation Haki sensing the sudden assault of the Third Raikage and decisively employing Thread Clone, it's likely that Yu would have been blasted into pieces by the Third Raikage by now.

In this battle, Yu has already played all his trump cards. The Third Raikage, possessing 'The Strongest Spear' and 'The Strongest Shield,' is indeed formidable to the point of suffocation.

If it weren't for the temporary burst of tenfold power with the activation of Shunko, it's estimated that everyone here, except for Yu, would have no chance of escaping the fate of being killed by the Third Raikage.

While it's not uncommon for ninjas in the world to defeat opponents of a higher rank, unless there is a fatal weakness in the Third Raikage, it would be almost impossible for someone like Yu, who has not officially entered the realm of Kage, to kill a super Kage-level ninja like the Third Raikage.

"So that's how it is... I didn't expect you to be a sensory ninja."

"A puppeteer, a medical ninja, possessing such strength while also having sensory abilities..."

Upon hearing Yu's response, a look of realization appeared on the face of the Third Raikage. At the last moment, a peculiar smile crept onto the corners of his mouth.

"Hahaha! I never expected the ninja world to produce such an interesting anomaly. It's a pity I won't be able to see what the future holds for you..."

As his words trailed off, they came to an abrupt halt.

The Third Raikage, the strongest ninja of Hidden Cloud in this era, a giant of his generation in the ninja world, had passed away at this moment.

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter