Chapter 71: Awakening of Haki

At this moment, Yu could 'see' clearly.

The two enormous square-shaped swords that had just passed by him, as if pulled by a strong magnetic force, unexpectedly whirled back and shot rapidly toward his back!

"Magnetism? So that's it..."

"It seems that Sand village has really spared no expense in trying to hunt me down this time."

After 'seeing' the giant square-shaped swords flying towards him from behind, Yu suddenly felt a moment of enlightenment. He glanced at the Sand Jonin standing nearby.

"Not only did they send a Scorch Release Kekkei Genkai Ninja after me, but also a Magnet Release Kekkei Genkai Ninja."

Yu's guess was correct. The Sand Jonin he had just faced was indeed a Magnet Release Kekkei Genkai Ninja. However, the way he utilized Magnet Release was different from the Fourth Kazekage, Rasa. Rasa used Magnet Release Chakra to manipulate sand and fight, while this Sand Jonin used Magnet Release Chakra to manipulate metallic ninja tools in battle.
His unique Magnetization Jutsu can magnetize anything he touches, and he can also transfer the magnetization from objects he touches to other things.

Through the recent Taijutsu exchange, the Sand Jonin magnetized Yu's body, so no matter what, the ninja tools he launched would inevitably hit Yu accurately!

"No one can escape my Magnetization Jutsu!"

"Just obediently meet your end, little brat!"

Seeing that Yu had actually detected his attack, the Magnet Release Ninja, Moi, standing nearby, revealed a confident smile at the corner of his mouth.

"No one... can escape, huh?"

"You're too short-sighted, young man..."

Upon hearing Moi's confident words, Yu raised the corners of his mouth disdainfully, and intense electrical currents began to emanate from his entire body.

Lightning Release: Chidori Flow!!

A dazzling and violent surge of electricity blossomed in the air, as Yu released the Chidori Current without hesitation.

"He's actually releasing Lightning Release from his entire body? This kid..."
Using a giant blade to confront Yu, the Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka, upon witnessing the formidable Lightning Release emanating from Yu's body, already felt a sense of unease in his heart.

Swiftly retreating, his right leg still tingled from the powerful electric current.

"Clang!!"

But what made the nearby Magnet Release Ninja Moi even more unacceptable was that the enormous square-shaped swords he shot out using Magnet Release, after being hit by the Chidori Current released from Yu's body, actually dropped to the ground with a resounding clang.

They appeared no different from ordinary shurikens.

"How is this possible?!"

"I've clearly magnetized your body with Magnetization Jutsu! You can't escape my attacks..."

Witnessing this scene, Moi widened his eyes.

Ordinary ninjas couldn't escape his attacks at all. With this Magnet Release Ninjutsu, he had slaughtered countless powerful ninjas in the past.

But now, the same Ninjutsu unexpectedly failed against the young man in front of him?
"There's nothing impossible in this world..."

"Do you not know that a powerful electric current can demagnetize you?"