Chapter 76: Return to Konoha

Indeed, just as The Devil had mentioned.

Yu has now reached the Jonin level of Chakra, and can obtain three additional Devil Laws from Devil. However, if Yu successfully elevates his Chakra to the Kage level, he can acquire the fourth Devil Law.

By using the abilities of the Thread Fruit to manipulate four puppets with Devil Fruit powers, Yu is fully confident in defeating any Kage-level in the world of ninja.

"It's been two months since leaving Konoha... Although there's been no movement from the Sand."

"But I'm sure Sarutobi Sensei and the three Elders in Konoha are getting anxious... It's time to go back."

With that in mind, Yu quickly packed his belongings, then directly set fire to the entire house, erasing all traces related to himself here, and set out on the road back to Konoha.

During this time, Yu has also kept an eye on the news from the Hidden Sand.

Two months ago, a mysterious young man infiltrated the Hidden Sand Village, attempted to assassinate the Fourth Kazekage Rasa and Sand elder Chiyo but failed, killed a large number of Sand shinobi, and stole confidential scrolls from Sand. The news of subsequently annihilating the Sand pursuit forces spread like wildfire in the Wind Country.

Almost all the Sand ninjas are aware of this incident, but it has not spread to other ninja villages because the Sand's higher-ups have tightly suppressed it.

After all, Sand is one of the five great ninja villages.

The fact that a seven or eight-year-old boy infiltrated Sand, successfully stole confidential scrolls, and annihilated the elite ninja pursuit force sent by Sand, the higher-ups of Sand would never let such news spread.

Having just suffered significant damage during the Great Ninja War, Sand, through this incident, is now even more vulnerable. If the news were to spread, it would undoubtedly attract the attention of neighboring enemy nations, causing new turmoil in the ninja world.

...

"Konoha, I'm back..."

A few days later, early in the morning, the gates of the Konoha Ninja Village welcomed a special guest.

Looking at the two massive wooden gates of Konoha in front of him, still exuding that majestic aura, Yu couldn't help but feel a strange sensation in his heart.

Although he is a Transmigrator, facing this place where he has lived for several years, after all, the people and events he cares about are all within this small village, and Yu inevitably carries some emotions with him.

"Please show your identification."

Although the forehead protector on Yu has already indicated that he is a ninja from the village, the two Chunin guarding the gate still stopped him according to routine procedures.

"Here is my identification."

Yu took out an identification booklet from his person and handed it to the Chunin at the gate.

"Oh, it's Yakushi Yu, a Special Jonin. I apologize for any offense. Please go ahead!"

After inspecting Yu's identification, the gate Chunin immediately straightened up and politely spoke.

"Oh, thank you."

Without paying further attention to the two Chunin, Yu stepped through the gates of Konoha.

As soon as he entered, he saw the bustling crowd and vibrant shops inside, with laughter and haggling filling the air.

Having entered the village, Yu didn't notice that the two Chunin guarding the gate had already started an intense discussion.