Chapter 134: Breakthrough To Kage Level

"People are like this..."

"You don't need to pay attention to what they say..."

At this moment, Yugao also heard the discussions of the people around, and couldn't help but slightly furrow her brows. She gently held Yu's hand to comfort him.

Since returning to Konoha from the battlefield, Scarlet Yu, who had once been the top talent of Konoha, had transformed into the greatest hero on the battlefield. The significant change in his status made Yu feel the peculiar gazes and discussions of the people around him almost every day.

"Do you think I care about what they say?"

"No, you're wrong..."

Feeling comforted by Yugao's actions, warmth filled Yu's heart. However, a wry smile appeared on his face because his Observation Haki had sensed a group of terrifying figures approaching continuously.

What?!

At the words, Yugao was momentarily stunned and subconsciously followed Yu's gaze.

In astonishment, a group of girls could be seen desperately pushing through the crowd, rushing towards the positions where she and Yu were located.

"Yu-sama!!"

"Lord Yu! I want to give birth to your kids!!"

"Who is that woman? Doesn't she know that the only woman standing beside Yu-sama should be me?!"

"She's even holding Lord Yu's hand! How infuriating... quickly let go!!"

"Why are you still standing there? Hurry, run!!"

Without hesitation, Yu tightly grabbed Yugao's small hand. In an instant, with a Body Flicker, the two of them disappeared from the spot, escaping this troublesome place.

...

Days passed by.

After the Great Ninja War, the turbulent situation gradually settled, and Yu, back in Konoha, finally enjoyed a period of peaceful days.

Aside from his daily check-ins at the Konoha Ninja Hospital, Yu spent all his remaining time diligently practicing. Occasionally, he would banter and stroll through the streets with Yugao and her friend Kurenai, creating a pleasant and fulfilling time.

On this day, at the back of Konoha's mountains.

"Rumble... Rumble..."

An exaggerated sound echoed through the vast valley, as if a prehistoric behemoth was rampaging inside.

"Blood Umbrella!!"

With a light shout from Yu, a mass of threads gathered in his hand, swirling like a vortex. In the blink of an eye, a long spear formed, shooting into the ground beneath his feet like a beam of light. Instantly, numerous sharp threads, akin to lasers, spread out, slicing through the entire valley beneath Yu's feet in an instant.

"Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion!!"

At the same time, another Yu, identical in every way, swiftly formed hand seals beside him.

Suddenly, a crack appeared on the ground beneath his feet, and in an instant, a pool of water, about ten meters in diameter, emerged. Rapid streams of water shot upwards, fiercely assaulting the nonexistent targets in the sky.

Following that, all the water in the air rapidly converged, transforming into an immensely large water dragon that roared and descended, devouring everything in its path. It struck the ground with a spectacular and powerful explosion.