Chapter 169: Terumi Mei

"It's simply nonsense!"

"No matter what! The fact remains that you killed Mizukage-sama and many ninjas from our Kirigakure. Today, Konoha must give us an explanation!"

Just as Yu finished speaking, a ninja from a clan behind Terumi Mei stepped forward.

"Oh? I'd like to see what kind of explanation you want from me."

Upon hearing this, Yu's tone also became cold, and his cold eyes glanced at the ninja behind Terumi Mei. He slightly turned to Shisui and the others behind him and said, "You go back and report to Hokage-sama. I need to stay behind to handle some matters..."

"You're staying alone?"

Upon hearing this sudden decision, Uchiha Shisui's heart skipped a beat, immediately objecting, "That's not possible, there are so many enemies here..."

"Stop talking. I've already made up my mind, Shisui."

Before Shisui could finish, Yu directly interrupted him, "Trust me, with just these guys, they can't do anything to me."

"You..."

Just as Shisui was about to say something, he met Yu's determined gaze. Remembering the overwhelming power Yu had just displayed, Shisui had no choice but to compromise. "Alright, we'll go back and report first. You must come back safely!"

"Yeah, you guys go back."

Saying this, Yu watched as Shisui and the others leaped into the air, gradually disappearing into the misty night of the Water Country.

"It seems like you guys don't really intend to pursue and kill the culprits who killed your Mizukage."

However, when Yu turned around quietly, he saw Terumi Mei and a group of Mist ninjas watching Shisui and the others leave without making any moves to stop them. Yu then smiled indifferently.

"Not long ago, our ninjas sensed that the Fourth Mizukage seemed to be under someone else's Genjutsu. We speculated that there might be someone behind the scenes controlling him to create various atrocities in the village."

Hearing Yu's words, Terumi Mei also smiled charmingly, but a hint of deep dread flashed in her eyes. "So even if you don't take action to kill him today, we will take care of him when the time comes."

"That's good then, right? Why are you stopping me?"

Upon hearing this, Yu raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

"Because next, we will make declarations both within the village and to the outside world..."

"The Fourth Mizukage, under the control of a mysterious individual's Genjutsu, was inadvertently killed by Scarlet Yu, who infiltrated Kirigakure for intelligence."

Terumi Mei's beautiful eyes glanced around, paused for a moment, and then continued, "So we will still issue a wanted order, hunting down the culprit who killed the Fourth Mizukage. I'm kindly reminding you here."

"Oh? Well, thank you for the reminder..."

Upon hearing Terumi Mei's words, Yu chuckled dismissively, "But I advise you to send out fewer ninjas as a show. After all, as fellow members of the Five Great Ninja Villages, I don't want you to suffer too much loss..."

Detecting the implied warning in Yu's words, Terumi Mei charmingly smiled, but deep down, she harbored a sense of dread for the strength of the young man before her.

After all, when they rushed out of the village upon hearing such a commotion outside, they saw the entire sea around Kirigakure frozen into an endless ice field. Many Mist ninjas, including the Mizukage, were turned into ice sculptures. Terumi Mei and her group were already deeply shocked.