Chapter 86: Ruthless Measures

Attention Please! Important Announcement!

For the next 24 Hhours starting from now. for every 50 stones the story recieves. One additonal chapter will be posted.
Make sure to show the story some love, and it's gonna love you back x)

Leave a positive review while on the way!

--------

Puppet Jutsu: Amber Manipulation!!

Faced with the terrifying killing intent and aura erupting from Orochimaru in front of him, Yu, without hesitation, moved his hands with agile fingers.

Ten blue Chakra Threads burst forth, with the Tyrant and Michael puppets behind him, one on each side, instantly guarding him as if protectors.

Unlike Aburame Tatsuma, whom he had killed just moments ago, Orochimaru before him was a bona fide Kage-level powerhouse, the strongest early-game BOSS in the original work.

Facing such a formidable opponent as the Legendary Three Ninjas, Yu couldn't afford to be careless or negligent.

Although using Parasitic Threads Manipulation for puppet control was more convenient, enabling the puppets to act in combat entirely according to their own will, Yu occasionally employed Chakra Threads to manipulate the puppets. This was because, at times, actions that puppets couldn't perform on their own could be forcefully driven by Chakra Threads.

To give an example, suppose the enemy is at point A, and Yu's puppet is at point B. In such a situation, Yu could use Chakra Threads to make the puppet fly directly to point A and engage in battle with the enemy.

Compared to the more convenient Parasitic Threads, this is the sole advantage of traditional Chakra Threads in puppet manipulation during combat.

"Oh? Two puppets?"

"I heard that Yu also has a special Kekkei Genkai, Thread Release. It seems we finally have a chance to witness it today..."

Seeing the combat stance displayed by Yu manipulating two puppet dolls in front of him, Orochimaru's slitted snake eyes narrowed slightly.

He had witnessed the formidable combat power of Tyrant overpowering Aburame Tatsuma just a moment ago, but the abilities of the other puppet by Yu's side had yet to be revealed.

In addition, Yu had not yet demonstrated the rumored Thread Release Kekkei Genkai. Therefore, even Orochimaru did not dare to underestimate the young boy before him, who was merely seven or eight years old.

"There's no need for you to intervene in such a trivial matter, Orochimaru."

As the imminent large-scale battle involving Kage-level ninjas was about to erupt under the moonlit night, Danzo, standing on the side, suddenly spoke up to prevent Orochimaru from taking action.

"Yakushi Yu, I didn't expect your strength to have reached this level. It seems your infiltration into the Sand village last time has benefited you quite a bit..."
"But it also proves that my initial judgment was off. Your talent is indeed surpassing that of Uchiha Shisui."

At the same time, Danzo's gaze shifted to Yu in front of him, and the deep and sinister look in his left eye was revealed.

"However, regardless, the mission to infiltrate Iwagakure village this time requires Nono to execute..."

"And the little ghost peeking from inside the house, we'll take him with us too."

Swish, swish, swish!!

As Danzo's words fell, dozens of figures suddenly flashed across the grassy area around everyone, surrounding the entire Konoha Orphanage.

Uniform ninja attire, matching patterned masks – they were the ninjas trained by Danzo's Root organization.