Chapter 166: Perfect Jinchuriki

"Die! Coral Palm!!"

After entering the second stage of Tailed Beast transformation, the Fourth Mizukage Yagura roared, and his massive palm, enveloped in Tailed Beast Chakra, slammed directly towards Yu.

This was Yagura's ultimate move designed to counter Taijutsu Ninjas. Once struck by his Coral Palm, the affected body parts of the enemy would sprout coral, directly restricting their movements.

Moreover, as the second Perfect Jinchuriki besides Killer B, the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki of the Hidden Cloud during this period, even in the transformed state, Yagura wouldn't lose his sanity.

"It's useless..."

Facing the terrifying attack of the transformed Yagura, enough to make any ninja feel fear, Yu's calm and elegant expression remained unchanged.

Boom!

The tranquil air in front of them burst open. As expected, Michael, who was next to Yu and using Parasitic Threads Manipulation, released a massive transparent Protective Barrier, firmly blocking Yagura's transformed palm.

"What the hell is this?!"

Seeing his formidable Coral Palm being unexpectedly blocked by a transparent Protective Barrier that seemed like glass, the transformed Yagura's beast-like pupils contracted, and the immense Chakra on his body became even more ferocious.

"Water Relaese: Isobu Great Water Mass Bullet!!"

Refusing to accept defeat, the transformed Yagura mobilized the Three-Tails Chakra within him, instantly draining the seawater around him and Yu, rapidly forming a compressed gigantic water sphere!

This was an incredibly powerful Water Release Ninjutsu that Yagura could unleash with the assistance of the Three-Tails Isobu's Chakra. Especially when executed on the sea surface, its formidable impact was enough to destroy any target in its path.

"Bring it on!"

Facing the enormous water cannonball unleashed by the transformed Yagura, bypassing the Protective Barrier, Yu's fighting spirit was ignited.

The power of the Thread Fruit erupted throughout his body, and Armament Haki instantly darkened Yu's palms. Astonishingly, without dodging or avoiding, he directly confronted the transformed Yagura's immensely powerful Water Release Ninjutsu!

"Flowing Water... Blade!!"

Accompanied by a sharp shout from Yu, all the ninjas on the sea surface felt as if a black laser that could cut through everything flashed before their eyes.

Boom!

Immediately followed by an incredibly intense explosion, the massive water cannonball unleashed by the transformed Yagura was cleanly cut in half by Yu's full-force Blade of Flowing Water. The compressed seawater scattered in all directions like bullets.

The aftermath continued as Yu's move, wrapped in Armament Haki, not only sliced through the transformed Yagura but also cut through the entire sea surface beneath him, leaving a long-lasting and irreparable scar.

"The... the sea has been cut?!"

Witnessing the sea surface being cleaved open by Yu's single strike, the surrounding Mist Ninjas were dumbfounded, mouths agape, clearly shaken to the point of speechlessness by such power.

"Mizu... Mizukage-sama?!"

It was only at this moment that the Mist Ninjas noticed that their Mizukage-sama had been cleaved in two by Yu's blade. In shock, they frantically rushed forward, their heads buzzing with disbelief.