Camp Half-Hell

Ok, um, would you guys like a multi-fandom book for this or just PJO universe?

Just asking.

"It's been a while, Camp Half-Hell." Percy growled softly as they reappeared in the Big House.

"What was that?" Will asked.

"Nothing." Percy muttered. "Let's go already." He looked expectantly at Chiron, who was staring at them open-mouthed.

"Welcome...uh..." Chiron looked at Percy uncertainly.

"Agnostos." Percy straightened his cloak. "Hello there, Chiron. Long time no see." Chiron paled.

"Um, Chiron?" A young camper appeared behind him. "Clarisse stabbed the new camper again." Chiron sighed, flicking his horse tail irritably.

"Take him to the infirmary. Will, go there with her." Will nodded dutifully and accompanied the camper outside.

"So...Agnostos." Chiron nervously shuffled his hooves, which he never did. "What brings you to Camp Half-Blood?"

"He's an escaped monster from Tartarus." Hades said unhelpfully, which caused the poor centaur to pale even more. 

"Uh, don't worry. He's a friend, not a foe." Nico said quickly. "He was a friend of...you know." Chiron nodded solemnly.

"I'd prefer not to talk about that." Percy said, his voice dangerously low.

"Well, Agnostos, we should introduce you to the campers." Agnostos' eyes glittered menacingly, and even though Chiron couldn't see his eyes, he knew that he said the wrong thing.

"I think I know my way around camp, thank you." He said curtly. 

"Please don't try to settle your old scores." Hades whispered into Percy's ear.

"No promises." Percy growled. Nico and Percy came out of the Big House side by side, and the campers immediately took notice of Percy's black cloak.

"Who are you?" A camper yelled. Percy groaned.

"Do I really have to do this?" He whined. Nico rolled his eyes.

"Campers, this is out new guest, Agnostos." He announced.

"Is he from the Underworld?" Another camper piped up.

"I'm from Tartarus." Percy said darkly. "Zeus sent me here. Something about a prophecy?" The campers exchanged horrified looks.

"You're a monster!" A snobby voice said from the back. Percy raised an eyebrow.

"And you might be...?" 

"Max Smith, son of Athena."  He said proudly, puffing out his chest.

"Another owl spawn, huh? Typical." Percy unsheathed Sicarius and spun it around nonchalantly. 

"Don't say that to my brother." The words made Percy's memories tingle. Annabeth.

"I have every right to say that Annabeth Chase." He said through gritted teeth. "For one thing, a certain Athenian spawn caused the destruction of one of Olympus' heroes, who is now needed for another Great Prophecy." Annabeth's usual tan skin paled.

"P-Percy?" She trembled.

"Yes." Agnostos spat. "I was the one who went with him throughout Tartarus, until he perished. Percy Jackson is no more."

"Well, that brat deserved it!" She shouted, startling everyone. "He murdered my father, so he deserves to rot in the Pit." This made Percy especially angry. The girl he loved became his worst enemy. Didn't these idiots knew his fatal flaw was loyalty? Dam them.

"He was innocent." Agnostos said quietly. "Don't you idiots see that?"

Annabeth narrowed her eyes. "What did you just call me?"

"An idiot." Percy repeated, unfazed by her glare. "It's too late, though. Percy is dead. And it's your fault." Annabeth huffed and spun on her heel, running away from the crowd.

"Don't you talk to my sister like that!" Max clenched his fists. "I challenge you to a spar!" Percy smirked.

"Challenge accepted." He said before Nico could say a word.

Well, that escalated quickly, Nico thought. Agnostos must have a huge grudge against Athena to hate her kids so much. Or maybe it's because of...no. Too many memories. Nico rubbed his temples as he shut out all thoughts of his former cousin.

"Are you ok?" Will asked as Nico stepped into the infirmary. Nico sighed.

"Agnostos reminds me of him." Nico leaned against Will's shoulder. He rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Don't think like that, Neeks." Will pecked him on the cheek. "Now, did Max challenge Agnostos to a spar like he always does?"

"Yeah." Nico grumbled. "I hate him so much; can't I just kill him? Please?" Will laughed.

"As much as I'd love you to, I feel like it's not our job." He stood up. "C'mon, I wanna see Agnostos smash little Maxie into a pulp." Nico gave a small smile, and they ran into the arena holding hands.

"You know the rules, maiming is allowed, no killing, spar until one yield." Chiron shouted. "Stand your marks!" Agnostos looked bored, while Max was fumbling with a spear.

"START!" Chiron bellowed, and Max charged. Agnostos yawned as he deflected the strike. This went on for quite a while, until Max looked exhausted. Agnostos made his move, and he quickly disarmed Max and held his sword to his throat.

"Yield?" Agnostos' voice was full of amusement.

"Never!" Max hissed, trying to get the sword away from his throat.

"Max yields." Chiron called out. "Agnostos wins!" Cheers came up from the audience, seeing that their snobby 'champion' had been defeated.

Agnostos wheezed in pain as a bronze dagger suddenly protruded from his leg. Chorused gasps and remarks of horror echoed throughout the arena as Agnostos just winced and pulled it out.

"Who did that?" Agnostos asked softly. Nico heard a dangerous sheen to the mask of calm in his voice. He examined the now scarlet dagger, and a look of pure hatred came over his face.

"Annabeth Chase, really?" He looked around. "I know you're there, daughter of Athena." He grabbed at what seemed to be air and a blue Yankees cap fell out of the air. Annabeth was now visible, looking not at all ashamed.

"That should've vaporized you to Tartarus, you monster." Annabeth jabbed a finger to Agnostos.

"Well, it obviously didn't work. Maybe work on your aim, Ms. Chase." Agnostos curled his lip and whipped around, storming out of the arena. Annabeth suddenly leaped forward and yanked at his hood.

"Don't—" Will shouted, but it was too late. The hood fell back, revealing a head full of messy...brown hair?

"Who are you?" Annabeth asked, confused.

"None of your dam business." He growled, showing hazel eyes as he flicked his hood back up and ran towards the beach.