For once? Really?

Luke POV—

"Something's...off about Agnostos." I muttered. "I can feel everyone's auras, even the youngest campers, but I can't feel his power at all. He doesn't even have any sort of monster scent!" I threw my hands up in the air exasperatedly. 

"For once, you're right." Silena sighed. 

"Excuse me?" I looked at her with mock outrage. "'For once?' I thought you were my friend!" She rolled her eyes and leaned against Beckendorf.

"Agnostos said he was a monster working for the gods, but the way he said that...it felt sort of betrayed. Who do you think he really is?" Beckendorf stroked Silena's hair subconsciously.

"And why is he wearing that hood?" Bianca wondered.

"He seems familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it." Zoe cursed. 

"Ow!" A voice sounded from the corner, and Agnostos tumbled out of the mist.

"What are you doing here? This is Chaos' Army's tent!" I shouted as I quickly pulled up my hood. He groaned.

"I was practicing my teleporting when a squealy little wood nymph decided to surprise me from behind and I teleported to the wrong spot." He rubbed his behind. "Sorry 'bout that. What are you guys doing here anyways?"

"Planning out some battle strategies for the war." Bianca replied. 

"Ooh, just like old times, eh?" Agnostos sauntered up to the map and examined it. "Hmm, interesting."

"'Old times?'" Bianca repeated. 

"Yep. Don't you remember the Capture the Flag games we used to have against the campers?" He smirked, twirling around the hem of his cape.

"You remember those?" Bianca looked at him in surprise. "Wait. I thought you were a monster?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Monsters didn't take part in Capture the Flag." She reminded him.

"Oh yes, but don't you remember? When you joined the Hunters, it broke him." Agnostos grinned. 

"W-what are you talking about?" She whispered.

"Oh, just your little brother, whom you abandoned so many times. Bianca di Angelo, I expected more from the eldest child of Hades." He looked at her with disappointment. Bianca slowly pulled down her hood, her black eyes widened in fear.

"Luke." His invisible eyes landed on me. "You have betrayed Kronos. You betrayed him by killing yourself. Don't you know how many lives you've caused on both sides? Hope was gone the minute you switched sides, and Lord Kronos saw it. He came back for you." I saw a flash of gold from beneath his hood.

"Get away from him, you monster!" Silena ordered, charmspeak lacing her voice.

"Oh, charmspeak won't work on me, little daughter of Aphrodite." He cooed. "I just want a little revenge."

"Who are you?" I asked, backing away until I felt myself touch the wall. 

"No one you should remember." He hissed. "They've forgotten a hero of Olympus, the one that saved all their asses. And he's coming back to have revenge on all of us." He shot me a crooked smile before dissipating into mist.

"What was that?" Beckendorf echoed my unspoken question.

"Agnostos. He's..." I glanced at Zoe, dread filling my heart.

"Kronos."

Percy POV—

"That was fun." Kronos remarked as he settled back into his place in my mind. I ignored him as I tread through the woods, looking for a certain Lord of the Wild.