i tHiNk hE's ✨ pOsSeSsEd ✨

eeeee 5k views holy crap

Hermes' POV

I was terrified.

Yeah, funny how a god is terrified, but it's not that funny when someone you trusted literally boils your blood and nearly kills you.

"Will—?" I croaked.

"Shh." Will held a canteen of nectar to my lips. It tasted amazing, like always, but I didn't feel much better. "You nearly died. Take it easy, dude." I groaned. I felt sick, and gods don't even get sick.

"Where is he?" I looked around. Funnily enough, there were barely any monsters left. "Where's Agnostos?"

"He was possessed by a thing." Nico stepped out of the shadows. "A very bitchy little thing."

"Language!" Will scolded. Nico rolled his eyes.

"Hazel's rubbing off of you." He teased. Will huffed.

"No she's not." He pulled a baggie with ambrosia and broke off a large chunk.

"Thanks, Will." I smiled as he handed it to me.

"Hermes!" Agnostos came running up to me. "I'm really sorry about that...incident thingy and I—"

"Don't be." I mumbled through the ambrosia. "I think I'm fine." He sighed with relief and rubbed his temples.

"You need to rest, too." Hazel came from behind him, tapping her foot angrily. "You nearly passed out on us!"

"I did not!"

"Yes you did!" Will interrupted angrily. "Nico said you were all pale and stuff, and I saw you! Just get some rest, please?" Agnostos huffed and crossed his arms stubbornly.

"I told you; I don't sleep." He flicked is gaze towards the end of the large tunnel. "Hermes, are you feeling better?" I nodded.

"Ambrosia helps me sometimes. Depends on how I feel." I shrugged. "Where's Martha and George?"

"Over here." Will handed me my caduceus and I fingered it gently, feeling the twin snakes hiss whispers in my ear.

"Let's go."

Le time skip

3rd Person—

Agnostos' head throbbed further every step. Heat pounded through his eyes and he closed them, trying to ignore the slicing pain of his temples. A bead of sweat trickled down his forehead as he led the demigods and god through the twisting paths of the Labyrinth.

"Are you ok?" Hazel asked anxiously as he let out a grunt of pain.

"Yeah." He gritted his teeth. "Well, yes and no." She frowned.

"We can rest awhile. Hermes needs to take it easy, anyways." She reached out to put a hand on his shoulder, but reconsidered it and just beckoned him over to sit on the floor.

"You really need to take it easy, Agnostos." Frank said quietly. Agnostos grinned, but it looked forced.

"Aww, you really do care, Franks!" He teased. Hazel noticed his voice was slightly strained, like it hurt to talk.

"You really don't look ok." She whispered. "Are you sure you're ok?" He sighed, putting his face in his hands.

"Last time I was weak like this, someone almost died. I can't be like that ever again." He shuddered. Hazel looked at him empathetically.

I want a rat.

George! Agnostos laughed as Martha and George began to bicker.

"Martha, George, stop it!" Hermes commanded. "Agnostos already has a migraine, he doesn't need another." Agnostos waved him away.