Kronos is stupid. Change my mind.

Sorry for that last cliffhanger...

I just love them, they're so exciting! Makes them want you to read even more and more and more

Anyways back to da dam story

"No!" Kronos howled as Percy thrust his sword into his chest and pushed him over the edge. "NO!"

"See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya." Percy smirked, his black iris seeming to glow.

"I will have my revenge, Perseus Jackson!" Kronos screeched before tumbling into the Sea of Chaos. The liquid churned and boiled as the golden powder was sprinkled into the abyss, and then disappeared like vapor.

"Holy Hephaestus." A voice murmured. Percy whipped around, poising his sword to attack at the voice.

"Wha—Poseidon?"

"Perseus?" Poseidon was there, looking horrified. Percy quickly got over his shock, now replaced with coldness.

"Great to see you in Tartarus." He smirked slightly while edging away from the cliff. "How's life? Terrible, isn't it? Maybe now you'll know how I felt when you sent me here." The sea god looked mortified at his words, but defiance flashed in his eyes.

"What have you done to Perseus, Kronos?" He growled. "I swear to Hermes—"

"I AM NOT INVOLVED!" Hermes yelled from a tree. Percy raised an eyebrow, wondering what Hermes was doing there.

"—that I will pulverize you and spread your essence so thin—"

"I already killed him, dude. Chill." Percy sheathed his sword, still keeping a finger on the handle. "Not that you should actually care about me. If you were there long enough, you would've seen me chop him to bits and throw his remains in there. Unless you're blind."

"Perseus—"

"Don't call me that." Percy shot an angry glare at him. "You might not be my father anymore, but that doesn't mean you get to call me what you want." Poseidon looked away, hurt written all over his face.

"Should I be here?" Hermes called from his tree. "Or is this a bad time?" Percy shook his head.

"No, it's fine." He said simply. "What were you doing in that tree?" He quickly walked a few paces forward, seemingly looking for something.

"Hiding." The god replied. "I hate Kronos."

"No one can blame you for that, my dude." He smiled a bit as he beckoned them over to a clearing in the swamp.

"Where are you taking us?" Poseidon demanded. Percy stared at him amusedly.

"Why, Olympus, of course. I made a promise, and I intend to keep it." He clenched his fist in the air, and a giant crevice appeared in the ground. The one and only Tartarus came out of it, looking quite pleased.

"You know what to do." He boomed, his voice sounding distorted as always. Percy nodded dutifully.

"Hold onto me." He gritted his teeth as he mentally prepared for the giant vapor-travel. "This is going to be a bit shaky." Hermes clutched onto Percy's shoulder like there was no tomorrow, while Poseidon just kept a firm grip on his arm. He sucked in a breath and the three figures vaporized into mist.