I almost kill the characters, but Kronos did it first!

ok I think I speak for everyone when I say

HUH

I WAS GONE FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND I NOW HAVE 3K VIEWS

LIKE

HUH

ok yeah i'm overreacting sorry

back to the story

3rd Person

"Not this again." Agnostos grumbled. "I thought we were fresh out of monsters!" The cyclops grinned toothily.

"I will be the one to end you!" He roared. "I—"

"No thank you. I'd like my body to be breathing and not torn to pieces thank you very much." Agnostos swung Sicarius at him but he dodged, laughing.

"You'll have to do better than that, Agnostos!" He rumbled.

"Oh, you asked for it." He smirked as he held out his head and snapped his fingers. The cyclops dissipated in a swirl of golden dust. "Too easy." He yawned.

"Agnostos?" Hermes whispered. "Behind you." Agnostos whipped around and was met face to face with the two gorgons.

"Argh, gorgons!" He shrieked as he closed his eyes. "Shut your eyes! They can turn you to stone!" He let the walls of his seventh sense down and navigated with the mist levels of the air.

"What should we do?" Hazel cried. "We can't strike them!"

"Trust me!" Agnostos yelled back. "Just stay still and let the killing to me!" He slashed at a gorgon from behind, taking it by surprise. It let out a shrill screech and disappeared.

"Curses!" The other one screamed. "Curses on you, Agnostos—"

"STFU, gorgon! Bai!" He quickly killed it with a swipe to the heart.

"The monsters definitely caught us, that's for sure." Frank muttered as he opened his eyes. Agnostos shrugged.

"As long as you have me, you'll be fine—"

"WATCH OUT!" Hazel stabbed upwards at Agnostos, who ducked. A dracaena let out a strangled hiss as it clutched its bleeding face, stumbling for a while before it collapsed into glitter.

"Thanks, Hazel." Agnostos sighed. "That was a close call." She nodded, her expression grim.

"I think the monsters found us." Hermes paled as he pointed behind them.

"Not again!" Agnostos groaned, turning around. "WHAT THE HEL DO YOU WANT WITH US YOU IDIOT MONSTERS?" A chorus of hisses and growls answered back at him. He facepalmed.

"'I got lost' not a valid answer, Harold." He grumbled. "Show a little intelligence with that big head, will ya?" A hellhound barked indignantly. Agnostos rolled his eyes as he brandished Sicarius in a deadly arc. "Who wants to die first?"

"Curses, child!"

Hazel screamed as an arai charged straight at her.

"Get away from her!" Frank shouted, about to shoot an arrow at the monster when Agnostos slashed his sword at the arai's throat, decapitating it.

"That was an arai. Cursed beings of Nyx, they are. They'll give you the dying curses of those you killed, and it's not a fun experience." Agnostos informed them, killing a basilisk in the meantime.

"Why didn't you get cursed?" Hermes asked shakily. "You directly killed one right now."

"This cloak is cursed, anyways, so it wouldn't really work on me." Agnostos shrugged. "DUCK!"

"Where?" He looked around wildly.

"I said, duck!" Agnostos swung his sword at the god, who just barely missed the flying blade. Instead, it caught a surprised empousa at the chest and it hissed angrily before disappearing into dust.

Frank turned into a bear and swiped his claws at the first row of monsters, immediately demolishing them. Hazel killed a couple with her sword, defiance flashing in her golden eyes while Hermes bonked a couple hellhounds on the head with his caduceus. Welp, it worked, at least.

"Goodbaiiiiiiiiiiii, giant-pig-thing-I-forgot-the-name-of!" Agnostos quickly killed an oversized flying pig thing that was trapped by a couple of dracaenae.

"You will fail to find what you seek, travelers." A voice cackled around them. Agnostos smirked.

"Like how you failed to find a brain in Tartarsauce?" He raised a brow playfully. There was no answer, just a faint rumbling of the floor.

"Not the smartest choice, Agnos!" Frank shouted as the walls started collapsing.

"I'll teleport us out of here!" Hermes yelped as a large rock caught the hem of his robe and ripped it.

"No need!" Agnostos snapped his fingers and everyone vaporized, leaving the monsters to be crushed by the stone chunks.

Line break sponsored by Kronos' tantrum

"Oof!" Agnostos tripped over Hermes' leg and did a face-plant on the thankfully soft and mossy floor.

"Ugh...where are we?" Hazel got up shakily. "I feel like schist."

"Everyone feels like that when they first teleport with the one and only Agnostos." He winked. "We're still in the Labyrinth, Boston, USA." He grinned. "Hopefully the monsters would leave us alone here—" His sentence was cut off by a spittle of poison heading straight at his face.

"Gah!" He dodged the sizzling acid, frowning. "Is that a...oh, gods no." A giant drakon lumbered out into the open, hissing and lashing out with its huge fangs.

"A drakon." Frank breathed. "Wow."

"No time to admire it, we need to kill it before it kills us!" Hazel got out her Imperial gold sword and glanced at Agnostos for support.

"I have no idea what kind of drakon that is, but it's definitely one of those poisonous types." He murmured. "Frank, aim the arrows into its mouth and eyes. I'll distract it, NOW GO!" Frank startled out of his daydream and quickly got out his bow and arrow.

"Hey acid-breath! Been a while since Tartarsauce, hasn't it?" He smiled mockingly, dancing around the giant dragon's legs. It roared angrily and snapped its mouth toward him.

"Can't catch me!" He shouted, wiggling his fingers like a kid teasingly. It spit another blob of poison at him, but Agnostos dodged skillfully and tutted.

"Ya gotta do better than that, meat-head." He hopped over the acid puddles and stuck his tongue out at it. It let out an angry roar, opening its jaws wide.

"Now, Frank!" Frank nodded and notched an arrow straight at the drakon's mouth. Bullseye.

"Whoo! And that's twenty points to Gryffindor!" He flashed a lopsided grin. The massive drakon growled in pain as it spit out golden blood.

"But it's not dead yet!" Hermes launched an orb of godly energy straight at they drakon's face and it finally let out a screech of defeat, crumbling into dust.

"Welp, that was easier than expected." Agnostos said, looking quite delighted. "Now, let's go this wa—GAH!" A black shape knocked him over, making him fall on his butt.

"Agnostos!" Hermes cried out. He heard a chuckle come from Agnostos as the gian Hellhound clobbered him.

"Hey, Mrs O'Leary." He patted her on the head. "Long time no see, girl."