This is making my head hurt. Thanks a lot, Kronos. -author

holy crap 1k views! thanks :))))

"Not that place again!" Agnostos groaned. "They keep discriminating monsters! In fact, I think I have to make a campaign on being nice to monsters who don't want to hunt you down and eat you." Hermes looked at him sympathetically.

"I know it's hard, but I guess we don't necessarily have to go to Camp Half-Blood." He mused.

"Ooh! Can we go to Camp Jupiter instead?" Agnostos asked. Hermes stared at the cloaked figure.

"How do you know about the Romans?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at Agnostos. "I thought you were a Greek monster."

"Because of the battle with Gaea?" Athena said dryly. "Hermes, that was a stupid question." Hermes just stuck his tongue out at her before continuing.

"I guess we could go to Camp Jupiter—"

"YES!" Agnostos punched the air. "At least the Romans aren't stupid—"

"Excuse me?" Athena looked offended. "They just ignore Minerva all the time!"

"Not my fault that they think you're the goddess of arts and crafts, Minerva." Percy smirked as Athena fumed at him, flickering to her Roman form for just a second.

"At least they respect me as Athena." She huffed, crossing her arms.

A/N: If you're wondering why I'm switching Percy's name as Agnostos to Percy sometimes is because he feels like the old Percy sometimes, and other times he doesn't know who he became. Just saying :P

"Very well. You may travel to Camp Jupiter." Zeus consented, gripping the sides of his throne while glaring at Agnostos.

"Teleport?" Hermes offered his hand. Percy shook his head, a mischievous grin forming on his face.

"Let's do things my way, Hermes." He grabbed Hermes' hand and vapor-traveled to the camp Percy left behind.

Line break sponsored by Mr. D's exploding Coke brand

(idea from AthenasGirl2028)

(go follow her, she's awesome)

"Woah." Hermes stumbled as they reached the guarded path to the heart of the camp.

"HALT TRESPASSERS—oh wait a minute, it's you. Hey Mer—uh, Hermes." A guard waved at Hermes, who grinned back.

"Who's that?" The other guard pointed at Agnostos, who pulled his hood farther down his face.

"Is that the legendary Dark Shadow?" The first guard asked excitedly. Agnostos facepalmed.

"Why does everyone call me that?" He whined. The guards looked at them skeptically.

"Maybe it's because you saved two half-bloods from a hydra?" Hermes suggested.

"But I wasn't really doing anything!"

"You also saved Artemis and her Hunt from a monster horde." He added. Agnostos sighed as the guards led them on the path. This was getting him nowhere.

"Can we like, stop all this about my kills? That's not even what we're here for anyway." Agnostos reminded them. Hermes nodded.

"We'd like to see the praetor Frank Zhang and centurion Hazel Levesque, please." Hermes said politely to the guards.

"Of course, Lord Hermes." As they arrived, Percy soaked in the familiar view, a camp with more happy memories than bitter ones, a camp that wasn't tainted with the cruelty of the Greeks.

They were more tainted by the Romans, which were even worse.

"Lord Hermes!" Hazel waved. "I've heard about the news of what happened on the quest to find...him." Her voice dropped to a whisper, coming closer to them. "Frank hasn't told New Rome about it yet, though."

"Hello random Roman I don't know." Agnostos said dryly.

"Hello...uhm, sorry, what are you?" Hazel scanned him up and down, a spark of recognition in her eyes.

"You!" A house god pointed at him. "You're the one!"

"At this point, I'm not going to ask." Agnostos grumbled. "What do you want?" The house god huffed and floated away, muttering something under his breath.

"Hazel, the Spirit of Delphi has spoken on Olympus. We need you to join a quest." Hermes told her. 

"Of course! Who else is going?" She smiled. "Is Frank going, too?" Hermes nodded. 

"The prophecy did say that the half-bloods would 'share a link,' so I suppose that works." He said slowly. Hazel smiled even wider. "I'm going too, and so will Agnostos here." He elbowed the cloaked figure, who looked very cross about the fact that someone said 'you!' for the 15th time this week.

"May I ask who are you?" She asked tentatively. Agnostos snorted.

"No thank you." He said coldly. "I'd like to keep my face away from prying eyes." She gazed at him skeptically.

"Are you a demigod?" She asked softly. His jawline went rigid.

"No." He replied harshly, looking away from her golden eyes. At least, not anymore, he thought, full of remorse.

"He's..." Hermes side-eyed Agnostos nervously, unsure of whether to say this.

"A monster." Agnostos deadpanned. "It's fine, honestly. What's the big deal about it?"

"I'll tell Frank about the quest right away." She said warmly, her cheerful demeanor returning, only with the slightest trace of bitterness in her smile. "When do we depart?"

"This is an incredibly important quest, so we must get going quickly." Hermes fiddled with his snake-phone. 

"Hey, I haven't heard Martha and George say anything lately." Agnostos remarked. Hermes rolled his eyes.

"I put them on vibrate because they were arguing on who was older when Apollo created them. Apparently, Martha's older but George is slightly bigger in size, so they were driving me crazy when I was doing my daily deliveries." He explained. "Unmute, please."

—and I'm still older!

No, you're not! Apollo made me bigger so obviously I was supposed to be the older one!

Size doesn't matter, George! You're only big because people spoil you with rats!

No, they don't!

Yes, they do! 

Not!

Do!

Not!

"Hush, or I'll put you two on vibrate again!" Hermes scolded.

"Martha! George! I—um, I have a rat to give you!" Agnostos said quickly, spotting a small rodent scuttling in the grass. He held out his hand and it froze in place, its squeak of terror abruptly cut off. He picked it up carefully, using two sticks like chopsticks while the two intertwined snakes looked at it curiously.

Give it to me first, Agnos! George needs to diet!

You've always had the first helping!

Not my fault that I'm hungry.

I'm hungrier! I haven't eaten in forever!

You ate 5 minutes ago. Martha deadpanned. 

Ok, fine, but regardless! Someone get the reference pls pls pls pls pls!

"You guys have to share, I'm not in the mood to deal with this." The tone in Agnostos' voice made the snakes shut up and they split the rat up equally, gulping down their portions like they haven't eaten in years. Hermes gave a grateful look to Agnostos.

"Frank and Reyna agreed to the quest, but they want to speak with you." Hazel crept up from behind them, taking Percy by surprise.

"What?" He blinked. "Reyna wants to talk with me?"

"Privately."