wElL tHaT wAs lOw oF yOu

hehe the meme

I am that 8th grader

only I'm in seventh lol

dis really good quote I found in a song that describes Percy and I_Like_Villains_'s obsession with Persassy Insanius perfectly

"You wouldn't know I'm insane

Behind my masquerade"

—Masquerade by Stellar

CLANK!

Hermes cracked open his eyes and found out that he wasn't dead.

Either that, or he was and just didn't notice it.

"What the...?" Poseidon stared at Percy, who scoffed. The chains on Hermes' wrists and ankles were shattered.

"You didn't...?" Luke trailed off.

"You really thought I was going to hurt my cousin?" He laughed. "That was low of you." He snapped Apollo's chains as well, along with Hestia's.

"Percy—?" Poseidon started but got cut off.

"Why did you do this...?" Hazel asked, trying to struggle out of her bonds in the chair. Percy pursed his lips.

"Because." He simply said. Hylla raised an eyebrow.

"Because...?" 

"It's because I had enough of being told what to do. I did what I wanted, and you guys didn't die. It was a win-win situation, and I took it." He broke Dionysus' chains too. 

"I suppose you're right, Percy Jackson." Mr. D grumbled. Percy froze in his steps.

"D-did you just call me by my real name?" He spluttered. Mr. D sniffed.

"Of course I didn't, Perry Johansson!" He rubbed his wrists as he slowly got up. "I said nothing." Percy rolled his eyes.

"I just did this to let you all know that you gods only live because I let you." He pointed a finger and Zeus, sneering. "Sometimes mercy is the greatest weapon, not because of thoughtfulness or sincerity, but because of fear. Isn't that right, Poseidon?" Poseidon was silent.

"Why are you freeing them if you never wanted them to rule?" Luke asked suspiciously. Percy smiled vaguely.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He said, slicing Hephaestus' and Demeter's chains. "You'll see eventually." 

"I will incinerate you into dust, Perseus!" Zeus roared. 

"And this is exactly why I'm setting you free last, Thunderpants. See, I'm totally fine with being burnt into a crisp, but that's your choice." He cut Artemis' chains. "If you kill me, you'll never get the key needed to lock the Titan's prison forever. I made the prison, I have the keys, and if you do anything or disobey any of my or Chaos' orders—"

"Wait, what?" Apollo halted Percy's rant. "Chaos?" He nodded.

"Chaos will oversee the decisions of the Olympians to make sure nothing like the second Titan War will ever happen again. Nor the suffering of demigod children." He smirked as he freed Ares reluctantly. "And Luke, tell the other Chaos Commanders what happened. You all are in charge of the choices regarding the demigods, ok?" Luke nodded, his mouth hanging open.

"So this was your plan all along?" Athena asked shakily. "Genius. Ambitious, and bloodthirsty, malicious, even, but genius." Percy had a ruthless grin as he cut her chains.

"Someone else is coming." He laughed as he freed Poseidon and Hera. "Someone else even more power-hungry is going to arrive, and he'll be the end of all of you if you don't do this one thing for me." Athena narrowed her owl-like eyes at him.

"And what is that one thing?" She asked. He smirked.

"I won't tell you unless you agree to all the terms." He said, finally cutting Zeus free. "And if you don't stick to them...well, let's just say that Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter will be little more than dust sooner or later." He snapped his fingers, and the chains from the chairs retracted.

Zeus seethed at him, glowing with godly energy as he prepared to blast Percy.

"Ah, ah, ah, Zeusy." He smirked. "If you incinerate me, then your throne of power will be destroyed. You wouldn't want that, would you?" Zeus growled.

"And how do you intend to destroy the Olympians?" He asked, a tinge of loathing in his voice. Percy had a sickly-sweet smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, I can't destroy it. But whoever is rising can." His voice dropped to a whisper. "Better prepare yourself, Olympus."

"Doomsday is coming."

yes that was a reference >:D

and yes, this book is almost finished! like, one chapter away from it lol

and sorry for short chapter

i'm gonna release a epilogue soon