Yep, motherbleepers. I'm back.

I found this online ^^^

so i decided to post it cuz why not

"No." Hermes backed away slowly. "This can't be. You're not Percy!" Percy laughed coldly, his one black iris glittering menacingly.

"Oh, but I am. Hermes. It was all due time the gods' reign ended." He stopped abruptly. "Wow. I sound like some dignified evil villain." Hermes facepalmed.

"Seaweed Brain." He muttered.

"Bet ya thought I was dead, but I'm not. I've been hiding under your pretty little noses all this time, a double agent for Kronos." He sneered. "I'm honestly not surprised none of you found out, dumbasses."

"You lied. You lied to all of us!" Hazel said accusingly, her golden eyes wide with fury.

"And you fell for it." He retorted. "Your fault, mostly. It's better to be underestimated than to be overestimated, because the minute you underestimate your enemy, you lost the fight. And in this case, your pathetic short lives. And now I sound like that cold, calculating villain. Awesome. Thanks a lot, Kronos." He grumbled.

"Kronos will kill you, Percy! Don't listen to him!" Frank shouted, who was also covering Hazel's ears. "He'll lead you to a trap!"

"It's too late, Franks." Percy's eyes glowed bright golden, no pupil in them. "There is no hope for Olympus now."

"Don't!" Hazel choked out, getting free from Frank's grasp. "Percy, please! Don't let him take control!"

"And when I kill the gods," He continued. "Neither Elysium nor the Fields of Punishment, and even Tartarus will be waiting for them. Because they made those to imprison us." His eyes stopped glowing, but they were still bright golden.

"Stop!" Hermes looked at Percy desperately. "Perce! I thought you were my cousin!"

"And we still are." Percy said, his eyes now back to their normal colors, a sickly sweetness lacing his words. "Just not the same cousins we were." He made a fist, and the water froze to ice, trapping Frank and Hazel in.

"You can't trap us that easily!" Frank growled—literally—as he turned into a polar bear and headbutted the ice walls. It started to crack, blue fissures spreading all across the ice like it was growing.

"Percy! Stop!" Hazel cried as he held out his hand once more. "This isn't you. It's not too late, you can still fight Kronos!"

"Why would I want to do that?" He snorted. "Kronos just wants to help me with a little revenge. And it's working just as well."

"Get away from them!" Hermes managed to whack Percy on the head when he wasn't looking.

"Hmmph. I taught you better, Hermes." He weaved around the god and slashed his arm. Golden ichor spilled out of the cut, and Hermes' eyes widened at the wound.

"I'm not afraid to hurt a god, Hermes. Not even you. Although, I do have an exception for the ones I'm ok with. You either die painlessly and go to the Void, or you can struggle and die painfully. Your choice." He smirked.

"You have to catch me first!" Hermes flew up to the ceiling with his winged shoes, a blur of yellow and brown.

"Oh, we're playing tag! Fun!" Percy summoned some water and molded it into a water Pegasus. "I'll catch you no problem." The Pegasus went up into the air, close on Hermes' heels.

"You're gone!" Percy slammed the hilt of Sicarius onto the back of the god's head, and he plummeted to the ground, unconscious.

"You'll pay for that!" Frank roared as he morphed into a dragon. "You'll never kill us!"