Care about me? Pffffffft, yeah right.

Gods dam guys

9k views—

AND #1 IN DARKPERCY?? GOSH DARN—

"Not if I can help it!"

Percy whipped around, eyes widening as he saw Renard barrel into him.

"Oof!" He wheezed. "Luke, get off me. Ow. Don't you know you're heavy??"

Yup. Luke definitely fucked up.

"What? No, that's Renard! Where did you get Luke from?" Annabeth frowned. "Did you hit your head?" Percy rolled his eyes.

"No, idiot. This guy's Luke." He snatched down Renard's golden hood, smirking. "Are you guys blind?" Luke's face was priceless as he stared at everyone, his scar faintly glowing.

"I-Is your scar glowing, dude?" Leo pointed at his face. "Like, what?"

"Luke." Annabeth whispered. "Oh my gods—"

"Looks like Annabeth is seeing all her old boyfriends all at once." Leo muttered. "Wowie. The Fates better have a good reason for this." Percy glared at Luke and her, defiance flashing in his eyes.

"I knew we'd meet again, Percy, but not from different sides!" He shook his head sadly. "You can't make the mistake I've made. You'll regret it so much." A tear slid down his cheek as his eyes glistened with memories. "You can't do this. No. It's wrong, you don't understand!"

"I already did it, Luke." Percy sneered. "You betrayed Kronos. The gods wouldn't be ruling right now if it weren't for you and Annabeth! Pfff. Cowards. Now, can you please get off me?"  He raised a brow.

"Percy..." Luke looked heartbroken. "It's not too late. Please. I—I care about you, and so does everyone else!" Percy let out a bitter laugh.

"Care about me?" He snorted. "Riiiiiiiiiight...I'm very uncareable." Luke facepalmed. "Even the gods lied about my death. They said to my own mother that I was killed by a monster, they told Camp Jupiter that I was hunted down and killed like a monster, they told all of you that I died in Tartarus!" He gestured to the army of demigods. "I didn't even die. No, because of Kronos. Because of him, I can get my revenge!" Annabeth blinked. He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Sorry I'm ranting. There aren't any therapists in Tartarus, although there totally should be." He gripped the hilt of his sword, glaring at Max. "Now it's time to finish you off. Luke, don't interfere. I want to kill him, not you."

"You won't be able to!" Max yelled. "I am invincible! I am the commander of Order's army!"

"Ok, am I missing out on something?" Leo asked. "Because this Order dude sounds a lot like Order of the Phoenix." 

"Nice one, Valdez!" Percy grinned. The Latino elf beamed, then remembered who he was talking to.

"Order, the bane of Chaos." Max circled Percy like a vulture. "He will rule the world without the gods, and let the true rulers rise—!"

"You already said that." The son of Poseidon said, sounding bored. "You know what, I'm going to let Kronos handle this one." His eyes glowed golden.

"Kronos let's you take control whenever you want?" Luke blurted out. "He never did that to me!" Kronos stared at him blatantly.

"That's because I didn't trust you enough." He said simply. "You still had a soft spot for that Athena girl." Luke huffed indignantly.

"At least I did the right thing!" He gritted his teeth.

"You didn't." Percy said, his eyes changing back. "You made the worst mistake of your entire life." He looked up at the sky, glaring.

"I have a word to say to you too, Olympians." He yelled. "You might've sent me to Tartarus, but you haven't killed me! You might've won the battle in the throne room, but I will win the war, and the Olympians will be no more!" Thunder shook the sky as Percy said those words, the sky becoming dark. Reference, anybody?

"This isn't the end." Sueda suddenly said, being silent the whole time. "Percy, you might not know who I am but I know you."

"Actually, I do know you. It's not like I'm going to forget you, right Silena?" He chuckled when he saw the look of dismay on her face. "You too, Beckendorf." Caldor stiffened. "And Bianca. I know who all of you are. And don't think I can't see you, Zoe, because I can." He raised a brow at the silver hooded figure.

"..Bianca?" Nico whispered. "My sister? She's here?" Bianca pulled down her hood.

"I always was, little brother." She smiled softly. "I've missed you." Percy smirked.

"Mission accomplished." He grinned. The siblings just stared at each other. "Don't just stand there, hug!" The sky seemed to clear when the two embraced each other for the first time in many years.

"Guess you're not that evil, Jackson." Max hmphed. "But you still joined the wrong side."

"It's not like Order of the whatever you call yourselves can stop me, Max." He snorted. "I just need to kill you, and we'll be done with it."

"Oh really, now?" Max as snapped his fingers, the air around him seemed to bend, and 10 people appeared behind him.

"The cloak!" One gasped.

"It's him! It's really him!" Another breathed.

"I can't believe it. After all these years!" 

Percy looked confused as heck.

"Wha? What? Yeah, it's my cloak. So what?" Max narrowed his eyes at Percy.

"The Cloak of Order. I've suspected it was somewhere here in Camp Half-blood but I hadn't noticed it until now." He glanced at his guests, all of which who had cloaks and hoods.

"What's with all the hoods?" Leo asked. "Is today some kind of hood day?" Max rolled his eyes.

"No, idiot. This is so no one knows our identities. Common sense, people." He grumbled.

"Where did you get that?" A voice, feminine by the sound of it, asked.

"Ahklys, goddess of poison." Percy replied coldly. "Don't think much about it, I still don't know why she gave it to me."

"It's because I have it to him." A disembodied voice echoed throughout the bay. "Hello, Percy Jackson. I've heard a lot about you."

I'm sick

So I have to miss school

At least I can update this book right

Lol bai