Ok then, list three reasons why I shouldn't have killed her.

I WANNA GO TO CAMP :D

At Camp Half-Blood—

It was dinner at camp, everyone sitting at the dining pavilion. A cool breeze ruffled the trees, and a soft chatter rang around the campers, echoes of Annabeth's murder and Percy as a fugitive in every conversation.

Nico picked at his food, having no appetite at all. Will put a hand on his shoulder.

"You should eat." He said, pushing the plate towards Nico. "You can't just live on pomegranates."

"But I did." Nico protested. Will sighed.

"That was different. You were on a life or death situation. C'mon, I'll ask Sally to make some blue cookies for you for dessert." 

That motivated Nico slightly. He nibbled the burger, but promptly dropped it at the sight of a person he thought he would never see again.

"Hazel!" Nico shot towards the fluffy haired demigod, hugging her tightly. "I didn't know—how—where—what—?" Hazel hugged him back.

"Hello, brother." She smiled. Frank lingered at the back, but was quickly pulled into an embrace by Jason, Piper, and Leo. 

"They're back!" Leo hollered to the rest of the campers. They cheered, rushing forward in a mob that surrounded Frank and Hazel.

"I was looking for you." Nico said quietly. Hazel nodded sadly.

"We were stuck in the Labyrinth after we survived Kronos." She explained. Then a thought struck her. "Why are you trying to hunt down Percy?"

Her sentence rang out through the crowd. Everyone fell silent. Jason and Piper paled. Leo just looked away, hurt written all over his face. Nico's face fell.

"Hazel..." Will stepped forward and crouched to her level. "He killed Annabeth. I'm sorry. The gods insisted." Hazel gasped.

"No..." She cried. "He lied to us! He said he didn't kill anybody!" Nico was dead serious.

"He talked to you?" He held her out at arm's length. She nodded. 

"He was the one that led us through the Labyrinth." Frank growled. "I knew we couldn't trust him." 

"Where is he?" Piper asked, her voice thick with emotion. "Tell me where he is. I'll hunt him down." 

"But he killed Kronos for us!" She protested, pulling away from Nico's grip. "He was a hero!"

"He wants to rule the world himself. That's why he killed Kronos." Jason shook his head. "His mind turned twisted and evil. We can never trust him." Hazel clutched Frank's hand tightly, tears streaming down her face.

"That liar." She murmured. "That stupid little [redacted for the children]!" Will covered Nico's ears, wincing as Hazel swore like a sailor.

"Woah, Haze. I didn't know you could swear like that!" A hauntingly familiar voice exclaimed from the dining pavilion. Everyone's heads turned to the direction of the voice. No one was there. The voice laughed darkly.

"Percy?" Clarisse whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm just bored." His voice seemed to drift like mist over the camper's ears. "Also, I want to watch you guys fail miserably as Tartarus' monsters attack you." Piper gritted her teeth.

"You sick coward. You're too afraid we'll destroy you! That's why you won't show yourself!" She yelled. Percy appeared right in front of her, making half the campers jump from fright. 

"Coward, huh?" He grinned, almost insanely. "Let's see how you do when I come to destroy Olympus with Tartarus by my side." Luke put a hand on his sword, his dark eyes widening.

"You're working for Tartarus...?" He asked, dread piling in his stomach. Percy laughed again.

"What gave it away?" He held out his hands mockingly. "The murder of Annabeth? The murder of Max? Oh, maybe it's the fact that I hate the gods. Aren't you all tired of how they're treating you? They're using you, cowering behind you skills. If we join together, we can show them what it feels to be enslaved." Luke lunged forward with his sword unsheathed. 

Quick as a flash, Percy whipped out Sicarius and the two swords clashed against each other, sparks flying in the air. The two swordsmen were so skilled that their blades were just blurs in the air, parrying, dodging, lunging, all put together in a dangerous dance. 

Only a minute passed before someone shouted, "Stop them!" 

"Luke Castellan!" A voice boomed through the air. Luke nearly dropped his sword in surprise.

"And Percy Jackson!" Another voice roared. 

"Chaos!" Luke fumbled to sheath his sword. "I—uh, didn't know you were visiting!" Percy scowled at the other deity.

"Oh gods, it's Order." He grumbled. "I knew this was a bad idea. Screw you, Tartarus." Order pointed a finger at Percy accusingly.

"You killed Max!" He spat. "You will pay." 

"I did you a favor." Percy retorted. "You should be thanking me." Order seethed with anger.

"More importantly, you killed Annabeth." Chaos said sternly. 

"This is stupid." Percy muttered. "Ok, let me ask you one thing: Can you list 3 reasons why I shouldn't have killed her?" 

"She was my friend." Piper offered.

"She was a great strategist." Silena added.

"She..." Luke trailed off. "Uh..." Percy smirked.

"Exactly. Yeah, she's smart, yeah, she was a lot of people's friends, but did you all forget about Malcom over here? She's not the only person of the Athena cabin!" Percy pointed to the blond, who blushed furiously.

"Uh, I'm not that good—

"Oh, stop being modest." Percy said. "This is exactly why you're the head counselor of the Athena cabin. Heck, you all have the whole Athena cabin to use for battle strategy, why on earth would you need Annableep?" 

"She was our greatest asset." Jason argued. "We needed her skill." Percy sighed.

"You have the Romans." He retorted. "It's not a big deal. You also have the Seven except for me and Annabeth. You could do a rather decent challenge for Tartarus' army, so deal with it." Chaos and Order exchanged glances.

"You're working for Tartarus, aren't you?" Order smoothed down his crisp suit. Percy cocked an eyebrow.

"I literally just said that ten minutes ago." He sighed. "Any other reason why you're here other than to kill me?" Chaos shrugged.

"No." He admitted. "But I also wanted to say thanks to Beckendorf for letting me use his new blue popcorn machine." Beckendorf waved. A sharp pain stabbed into Percy's heart, the memories of his mom and her famous blue cookies. 

Screw you, Mnemosyne. Percy thought angrily as he flicked his hood back up. "Well, I should go now. This was a waste of my time, but it was pretty entertaining. See ya." 

"Wait!" Chaos leapt forward, making an earthquake in the ground.

"Chaos!" Luke shouted. "You're about to explode the ground!"

Chaos winced. "Sorry. Get back here you imbecile!" 

Percy just vapor-traveled out of the way and chuckled. "Nice try. Think you can do better?" 

"Order! Help me!" Chaos snapped. His brother quickly joined in, mostly stopping to make sure his suit didn't get wrinkled. Percy rolled his eyes.

"Good luck trying to defeat Tartarus' Army." He winked. "Perce out." 

tanks to BlakeHowel for the 'Perce out' idea!

love y'all