Hades is literally the best husband and dad ever

Percy vapor traveled to Max the bitch, still not fully embodied, more like a ghost. Silent amongst the roar of battle, he materialized his hand and sword and grabbed him on the shoulder and vaporized into the forest.

Line break sponsored by grandpa's slowly rotting consciousness 

(Idea from AthenasGirl2028)

"Wha?!" Max turned around so quickly he could've gotten a whiplash. "Oh gods. It's you." Percy smiled slightly, but the gesture seemed vicious rather than friendly.

"Yes, it's me." He paced around him.

"What do you want, traitor?" The son of Athena spat. "You don't deserve a second chance after refusing Order's offer like that, if you want to join." Percy snorted.

"Why on earth would I want to join your pathetic Order of the Idiots?" He sneered. "No, I'm here to kill you because I've had enough of you still being alive."  Max frowned. 

"That's a stupid reason."

"It's because you're a stupid person." Percy lunged at him with his sword in hand. They clashed blades, sword against dagger. 

Percy realized that Max was a formidable opponent. He used a quite difficult strategy of using both hand-to-hand combat and slashing with his dagger as well. Clever, but not clever enough. As he was calculating his next move, Max suddenly sprung at him, the dagger pointed at his throat. He managed to dodge, the blade caught on his arm instead and he felt the familiar feeling of poison coursing through his veins.

"I've won, Jackson." Max crowed triumphantly as Percy fell to the ground. "That was chimera venom. You won't be getting up anytime soon." Percy gritted his teeth, rage filling his blood. He leaped up, powered by the burst of adrenaline and thrust his sword through Max's heart. For a split second, the demigod's eyes widened as he realized what was happening before collapsing onto the floor, limp. 

"See you in the Underworld, Max Smith." He winced at the painful wound. Black crawled at the edge of his vision, but he was determined not to pass out. He was not going to die there. Not yet, anyway. 

"Brilliant situation you got yourself in, eh, Percy?" He muttered to himself. "Where's the water? Argh." He spotted a stream up ahead and nearly laughed in relief. Pain shot up his body as he crawled towards it, but it was instantly relieved as he rolled into the water. 

By the time he was completely soaked, new energy rejuvenated his body. He eyed the body of Max and smirked. He was just going to leave it there to see how long it took them to find the body.

Oh shoot. He forgot that he was supposed to be at Hades' castle. Oh well. It's not like they were going to miss him, right?

At Hades' Palace—

"WHERE IS PERSEUS?!" Hades roared. Persephone put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Dear, please calm down. I'm sure Perseus is somewhere here in the castle. We just need to look." She sighed. Her husband calmed down a little.

"What if he was assassinated?" He fretted. "Or got lost? Or poisoned? Or kidnapped?" He clenched his fists. Apollo looked a bit frightened at the sight of his furious uncle. So did Asclepius. 

"Chill, uncle." The sun god grimaced. "Percy wouldn't just disappear. He must've had a good reason to."

"But there are thousands of monsters out for his blood!" Hades protested. "Not to mention more than half of the Olympian council, titans, and two primordials!" 

"Hi. Did I miss any—WAUGH!" Percy was knocked over Apollo, who rammed into him and gave him a bro-hug. "Dude, what the Tartarsauce?!" 

"Perseus!" Persephone put her hands on her hips. "Where were you, young man?" He gulped. This wasn't going to end well. 

"We thought you were dead!" Hades added. "I told you not to leave!" He shrugged. 

"I wanted to watch a battle, but you don't have any TV cable." He told the god. "Do you even have anything to entertain yourself?"

"He does torture plans for the Fields of Punishment." Asclepius piped up.

"And picks flowers for Persephone." Apollo grinned at his uncle, who blushed despite his ghostly pale complex. 

"And takes care of Cerberus." Persephone finished, pretending not to hear the last remark. "Honestly, what would you do with a TV?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe catch up on Pothena flirt-fighting?" Percy raised his eyebrows. Hades gaped.

"POSEIDON AND ATHENA ARE FLIRTING?!" He yelled. "PERSEPHONE, I NEED TO SEE THIS!" He ran out the door. His wife rolled her eyes and mouthed to him, 'What have you done?!' Percy responded with a lopsided smile.

"Yeah, uncle, I wanna see too!" Apollo sprinted out after him, Asclepius tagging close behind. Percy was about to join them, when Persephone put a hand on his arm.

"May I speak with you, Percy?" She asked quietly. He nodded, a bit confused. She beckoned him over to sit on the bed.

"What is it, Persephone?" He asked. She looked straight into his eyes, seeming to watch his soul.

"I want you to tell the truth, Percy." She said simply. "Answer my question honestly. Do you plan on taking over Olympus?" He was silent.

"Yes." He whispered. "The gods have made the demigods suffer too much. It's time for a new leader to arise." He said vaguely. Persephone frowned. 

"How do you expect yourself to rule the world?" She queried, sounding curious. A mischievous grin quirked his lips.

"Who said I was going to rule it?"

Yep, I killed Max >:) just like I promised

you're welcome