The demon ladies come back

Ok, I just saw from a post of one of my followers @-iceheart72-that teenfic.net is stealing our stories!! and then i'm like.....

WTF

so I did search this story up and i SAW it and I'm like.

dude. wtf?!?!

that's creepy af. it's like wattpad only much more mature because i saw ads there that young readers would NOT want to see. so don't go there. it's like very mature. 

alr, just wanted you guys to know that. back to the story.

Percy saw black.

Suffocating, endless, black.

His body burned like acid was coating his entire nervous system with pain, but he fought through his hazy thoughts and focused on his mortal point: his left shoulder. His mind got shoved into a vision.

"Your Fate, Perseus Jackson." He heard a voice. "It will be the destruction of the world." Percy looked at the three sisters desperately.

"What do I do?" He cried. 

"Your fate has been decided, Perseus." A pair of golden scissors appeared in the middle sister's hands and a golden ball of yarn appeared in their hands. A loud snip echoed throughout the vision, so loud that Percy thought the ends of the world would've heard it.

He was launched into another vision.

He found himself in the lake, surrounded by friends.

Thalia.

Zoe.

Beckendorf.

Luke.

Bianca. He felt his heart shatter.

"What are you doing, Kelp Face?" Thalia laughed, patting him on the shoulder. His Achilles spot. "Let's get you out of the water, Nico wants to see you. She pulled him out by his fingers and pulled him towards the Solangelo couple sitting on a bench not too far away. Percy couldn't help but grin.

Percy was spit out of the Styx. 

"Oww..." He groaned, trying to get up. His hood slid off his face but he didn't care. As he recovered, his skin flared with redness, but he ignored it and pulled his hood back over his face.

"Halt! Who goes there?" He heard a cold voice sound behind him.

"Hello, Hades." Percy grinned savagely. "Fancy meeting you here."

"You're the one working for Kronos! You've bathed in the Styx!" He stepped closer. "I will send your soul to Tartarus."

"That's no way to treat your nephew, Hades." Percy chided. Hades looked at him in surprise.

"Nephew? Wait..." He stared at him, fear edging the black eyes of the god of the Underworld. "Percy?!"

"Yes, Hades. Took you long enough." Percy rolled his eyes.

"But I thought you died in Tartarus!" He protested. "Not that I'm complaining, of course."

"Oh yes, he did. I am Agnostos now. Percy Jackson's soul perished in Tartarus, after being broken by the ones who killed him. Don't you understand?" His sea green eye glowed eerily. "Betrayal is the worst thing that can happen, because it doesn't come from your enemies." He vapor-traveled away before Hades could say another word.

At Camp Half-Blood—

3rd Person

"What is this?" Chiron demanded after Annabeth was treated for her wounds in the infirmary. Nico looked away, a cold numbness in his eyes. Jason was no better, silently staring out into space.