I'd better earn an Oscar for this, Kronos...

3rd Person—

"Lord Chaos!" Luke bowed mockingly. Chaos huffed.

"Don't call me that, Renaldo." He sneered. Luke pouted.

"It's Renard! Not Renaldo!"

"Are they always like this?" Percy whispered to Zoe. She nodded, then realized who she was talking to.

"Chaos, Agnostos here decided to threaten us for Kronos, whom he's working for." She said, gazing into the Primordial's galaxy eyes.

"What? I told you, I'm not working for Kronos!" Percy protested. "This is ridiculous. Why are you asking? I saved three people from Kronos just a few days ago!"

"Agnostos, may I ask who made that cloak for you?" Chaos pointed at the black cloak. Agnostos thought for a moment.

"I think it was Akhlys or Nemesis or someone like that. Can't remember." He shrugged. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I can't sense your presence here, and I'm the creator of the Universe." Chaos deadpanned.

"Wait, really?" Percy looked at his cloak in awe. "Wow. So that's why Zeus couldn't hit me with his lightning all the way up from the sky!"

"Zeus tried to kill—you know what, never mind." Beckendorf sighed and rubbed his temples. "Chaos, can you uncover his hood?"

"Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, and NOPE." Percy backed away slowly. "I'd rather keep my hood on, thanks."

"Why so dramatic?" Bianca cooed. "Are you...scared?"

"Yes." He replied, giving her a death glare.

"Why?"

"Uh...I'd rather not say." He narrowed his eyes at Chaos. "Why are you guys so interested in me?"

"The forgotten prophecy...no, never mind." Chaos waved it away. "That's irrelevant."

"Doesn't sound like it." Percy grinned cheekily. Chaos sighed.

"This is not the time. I will discuss it with my commanders later." He glared at Percy, who stared back defiantly. "Now, I need you to take off your hood."

"What?! How did talking about a prophecy go to me taking off my hood?" He backed away even more, until his back was touching the wall.

"Conversations are just like that." Luke shrugged. "Do as Chaos says, or he can incinerate you."

"I don't think I can, since I can't really sense him." Chaos mumbled. Percy muffled a snicker.

"I can do this." Bianca stepped forward and yanked at his hood.

"Missed me—oof!" He ducked out of the way, tripping over a toadstool in the process. Luke sniggered.

"Hey! Not funny." Percy pouted as he got up and dusted himself off. "That's mean, Renard." Luke still chuckled at that, with Silena and Zoe holding back giggles of their own. Even Chaos and Beckendorf were looking at them amusedly.

"You goof." Bianca smiled. Percy shot her a lopsided grin.

"Agnostos." Luke's voice was deadly calm. "Take down your hood." Percy snorted.

"What makes you think that I'll do that?" He raised a brow. "I already told you, I'm not on Kronos' side. In fact, I have a score to settle with him..."

Hey! He said in my mind.

Deal with it! This is how I get away from going to your little meetings, anyway! I retorted.