CURSES!

This chapter title was inspired by one of the comics that I made, called Curses, a sequel to World War Cat

maybe I'll post them here, maybe not

Idk it you guys want it

anyways

tanks for 500 votes!! luv y'all <3

"Hope you enjoy this, motherfucker." 

Thunder cracked in the distance, which was ironic because they were in Percy's mind. Water poured down from the sky, endless and suffocating. Kronos glared at him nervously.

"Perseus..." He tried to step away from the demigod, only to trip and faceplant in the water.

"What? Scared that you're going to drown?" Percy smirked, brandishing his sword. "It's the end of your pathetic life, Kronos. See, you messed with my cousin and his friends, and now I am going to fuck you up." He took a step closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "I'll give you so much pain, you'll wish you've never been born." Reference :D

"I'd like to see you try." Kronos spat. Percy grinned crazily. 

"I won't try." He said simply. "I'll succeed." The tide rose, crashing so wildly that even Percy himself was a bit disheveled.

"Curses!" Kronos screeched. "CURSES!" The water rose above his head and pulled him down, letting him struggle before it let him have some air and repeating.

"You come at me with your stupid-ass plans, don't forget. You're in my house, bitch." Percy raised his hands and a torrent rocketed out of his hands, so powerful that it made everything fall silent. The water parted, leaving a body in the middle of the floor. Again reference!!

Kronos was still alive, although barely breathing. The demigod walked over to him and pointed his sword at his throat. 

"I...will have my revenge, Perseus..." Kronos croaked, spluttering water from his mouth.

"Good luck trying to do that in eternal sleep." Percy plunged his sword into the titan's head, making him shriek in agony before crumbling away into dust.

"You have done your job well, Percy." He heard Mnemosyne's voice echo in his head. "Now, awake. Olympus needs you once more."

At Hades' Palace—

"Is he getting any better?" Hades asked nervously as Persephone put a cooling patch on Percy's head. She shook her head as he plopped down on the bed next to her. Asclepius sighed.

"This is getting us nowhere." He frowned. "I have a feeling this has something to do with Perseus' mind, but other than that, I have no idea what's happening." 

"But it's been a whole week, and the forces of the remainders of Kronos' army are rising!" Hades protested. 

"Be patient, my dear." His wife wrapped her arm around his neck and pecked him on the cheek. "I'm sure Percy is fine. He's just tired from the showdown with Kronos and rescuing Poseidon and Hermes from Tartarus." She shuddered slightly at the thought of the dark pit.

"He's stirring!" Apollo yelped. The god of the Underworld jumped in surprise, accidentally falling off the bed in the meantime. Percy's eyes snapped open.

Wha—?!" He suddenly sat up, staring at the gods crowded around the bed. "What the fuck just happened?"

"Language!" Apollo scolded as he covered Asclepius' ears.

"Gah! What the heck, dad?" He muttered. "Dad, I'm not ten. Jeez." He escaped from Apollo's grasp and crossed his arms stubbornly. 

"Percy, what happened?" Hades asked quickly. Percy wavered his gaze between Hades and Persephone.

"That's what I just asked." He tossed the cooling patch from his head. "What am I doing here?"

"You passed out on Olympus after you got Poseidon and Hermes from Tartarus." Hades explained. "You feel ok? You were out cold for more than a week." Percy rubbed his temples like he had a headache.

"Yeah, I know." He sighed.

"You should rest a bit more." Apollo handed him a piece of ambrosia. "You're still awfully pale." The demigod took the godly food and popped it into his mouth. 

"I shouldn't. Olympus is under attack, isn't it?" He cocked an eyebrow as Hades stiffened.

"I just got a message that it was under attack." He said quietly. "How did you know?"

"It doesn't matter." Percy threw off the bed covers and leapt to his feet. "The rest of Kronos' army is there."

"Nuh uh, you're going to stay here and rest." Hades pushed him back into bed. "You just killed Kronos for eternity and saved my idiotic brother and nephew. You aren't going anywhere." Percy groaned.

"Besides, you're supposed to be dead." Persephone added as she draped his shoulders with the Cloak of Order. 

"Excuse ME?!"

"I don't want you getting into any trouble, considering the fact that Tartarus might be out for your blood." She added quickly. He sighed.

"I guess that's reasonable." He obliged. "But I still don't want to be stuck here."

"Too bad." Apollo crossed his arms, blinking into his Roman form before flickering back. "Asclepius, get the Greeks. Hades, can you go get the Romans?" Asclepius nodded and flashed away.

"My skeleton servants will get you anything you need. Just ask." Hades said curtly before disappearing in a halo of black light.

"But I wanna fight!" Percy whined. 

"You're going to stay, just like Hades said." Apollo tossed him a bottle of nectar. "Drink this and rest. Olympus can go a day without your heroic saving." He teleported away without another word.

"Guess I'll be bored for a couple days now." Percy sighed, eyeing the servants warily.

At Olympus

"Alert the demigods at Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter!" Zeus roared. "Be prepared for attack!"

"Where are the monsters?" Hermes demanded. "I'm going to send them to Tartarus personally—"

"Oh, they're not here." A disembodied voice echoed throughout the throne room. "Not yet, anyway."

"Tartarus." Hera breathed. A giant figure appeared in the middle of the room.

"We're doomed." Poseidon whimpered. "Tell Amphitrite that I loved her for me." Apollo rolled his eyes.

"Nice going, uncle." He muttered. "Very brave."

"Where is Perseus? We need him."  Hera asked worriedly. The sun god and his son exchanged knowing looks.

"Dead." He said in a monotone.

"WHAT?!" Several gods said at once. Poseidon buried his face in his hands.

"No. No, no, no, no, no, no. This can't be." He fell to his knees. Zeus gave an awkward pat to his brother's shoulder. 

"What are we going to do now?" Athena whispered. Tartarus laughed.

"Your little hero is gone, gods of Olympus." He cackled. "Your little world is doomed. Kronos may not have risen, but me and my monsters will. ATTACK!"

A swarm of monsters appeared from a vortex, hissing and roaring. Hydras, basilisks, drakons, empousai, dracaenae, the gorgons, and even Arachne was there. Athena narrowed her eyes as she saw the Mother of Arachnids, godly energy pulsing through her.

"These monsters are no match for us Olympians!" Zeus incinerated several at once with a blast of energy.

"Oh, but you have no idea, Thunderpants." Tartarus whispered, barely audible as the screams and rages of battle thundered around him.

"You'll see. You'll see very, very soon." 

The primordial was gone.