Too bad, cuz I don't give a fu-

I discovered a new song on YouTube by Boywithuke called IDGAF and I was like

hey this really describes Percy and Annabeth's relationship in this story

and then I was very inspired on different insults I can get to annabish before she dies (yes she dies hehe)

so i wanted to share it with you that's all

also there's a bit of gruesomeness in here if you don't mind

don't ask how i know the details

"No!" Nico lunged forward, stepping in front of Annabeth. "Percy, no. Murder isn't the answer. Please." Percy frowned.

"Get out of the way, Neeks. Before I make you. I need to kill this bitch once and for all." He tried to push him away gently, but Nico stayed firm in his spot.

"Athena will kill you." He insisted. Percy smirked.

"Does it look like I care?" He feinted to the left and caught Annabeth by the arm with a vise-like grip and yanked her forward.

"Stop!" Jason and Piper cried.

Chiron just turned away, his hooves clip-clopping on the floor as he exited the Big House.

"Percy!" Annabeth sobbed. "I'm sorry—I really am sorry!"

"Too bad, cuz I don't give a fuck about it." Percy hissed, holding his sword at her throat. Reference :P "You better be glad I'm not giving you a more painful death, such as being burned alive. Isn't that right, Leo?" Leo was too shocked to answer, a terrified look on his face.

"Percy! Stop." Calypso stepped forward, tears in her eyes.

"Don't. You're going to regret it." Surprisingly, Clarisse spoke up. Percy stared at them dully.

"Please!" Luke begged.

"Where's the fun in mercy?" He asked serenely. "Murder is so much more exciting, don't you think?" Several people cried out, Luke being the loudest, as he made a quick movement with his blade and blood gushed out of her throat.

"Percy—no..." Annabeth gasped as blood dribbled out of her mouth onto the floor, staining Percy's cloak and hands. Her grey eyes became glassy and clouded as she became as limp as a rag doll.

"See you never, Wise Girl." He turned around, only to be met with a shout.

"Hold him down!" Reference >:D

All the wind was knocked out of his lungs as five or more people barreled into him. He felt his wrists and ankles held so he couldn't move.

"Ew." He cringed as he felt blood seep through his cloak. "Gross—and ow, Neeks, you're heavy!" Nico was on top of him, preventing him from struggling, while Luke and Jason were holding down his hands and Leo and Clarisse holding down his ankles.

"You've gone too far, Percy." He whispered. "I'm sorry." Percy's eyes widened as Nico raised his Stygian Iron sword at his throat.

"You wouldn't, Neeks." He laughed nervously.

"Not when you're hurting people. You killed a valuable asset for us in the war!" Jason protested. And you're working for Tartarus, aren't you?" Percy shrugged.

"You got me there, bro." He admitted. "But it's only for the better. Aren't you tired of being the gods' pawn? You have no clue what it's like to be free, don't you?"

"It's all a trick!" Luke said, a dangerous light in his eyes. "You can't listen to them! Please. Don't follow my path."

"I'm not following your path. I'm making my own." Nico fell to the floor with a thunk as Percy evaporated from underneath them.