WHAT?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD YOU IDIOT-

wtf T~T

why is this SHOWING UP ON MY SCREEN

AND WHY DOES IT SAY 'TURNED INTO A PICKLE'

ToT

At Hades' Palace—

"I'm soooooooooooooooooooo bored." Percy plopped onto the bed he was on and coughed a bit. "What's the point in waiting?" He suddenly got up, flicking his hood up.

"Know one would miss me, right?" He said to himself, peeking out the hallway. There was no one there. In fact, the castle seemed dead silent. He tiptoed outside, wary of any skeleton servants.

"I can't stand this." He muttered. "I'm leaving right now." He vaporized himself to somewhere that would be at least a bit entertaining. 

In other words, a battle. And he knew just where to go.

Line break sponsored by Mnemosyne's dictionaries (cuz gosh darn they're heavy as hell)

He appeared in the Little Tiber. Schist. This wasn't where he was supposed to be. He cursed silently. Now he wasn't invincible.

What the Hera, what the Hera, what the Hera, what the Hera...

"Halt!" Thalia pointed her electric spear at him. "No one steps into Roman territory without authorization!"

"Too bad. I'm going to watch a battle and you can't stop me." He smirked as her face paled. 

"ATTACK! ATTACK ON THE LEGION!" A centurion yelled as the horn sounded for an attack. 

"Again? We just helped Camp Half-Blood!" She groaned. "I hate these monsters."

"Ah, so you hate me too?" He said teasingly.

You're the one." Thalia narrowed her eyes at him. "Agnostos. What an unpleasure to see you." Reference by BlakeHowel :D

Percy smirked. "Don't count on it, Grace. I'll have to save your asses sooner or later." He feinted to the left and ran past her. "See ya!" 

"Get back here, you monster!" She lunged at him, but he was too quick. He laughed as he disappeared into thin air. Thalia fumed. He had got away again. Who was this stranger?

"Oh, you haven't heard?" She jumped as Agnostos appeared behind her. "Of course you haven't. The gods don't like showing their weaknesses." He grinned sadistically. Somehow he had read her mind, although it wasn't hard to guess that she was thinking about it. She shoved him away, disgusted and mortified at the thought.

"Go away, you imbecile." She growled. He laughed again and disappeared, only to reappear behind her again.

"Now, there, Thals, that's no way to treat your cousin, is it?" 

"I have no cousin except for Nico, Hazel, and—" She faltered on the last word. "That's it." Agnostos pouted.

"I guess you forgot me, just like everyone else did." He said sarcastically. "C'mon, Thals. Try and guess, won't you?" She frowned.

"Percy Jackson is dead to me." She said in a monotone. "He turned his back on the gods. And don't call me Thals." Agnostos chuckled.

"And I plan to keep it that way." He fingered his hood. Thalia couldn't take it anymore. She shot forward like a dart, grabbed his cloak and yanked his hood off. 

She regretted that immediately.

A wave of nausea washed over her. She couldn't speak, like her tongue was glued to the roof of her mouth. He flashed her that oh-so familiar lopsided grin.

"Miss me, Thals?" The one and only Percy Jackson stood before her, just like old times. She stared into his heterochronic eyes, one sea-green, the other black, not believing that he was there. 

"You TRAITOR!" She took him by surprise, swinging her spear at him with all her might. "You should've died in Tartarus! Serves you right." She tumbled into nothing but air. She heard a disappointed tsk behind her, and she whipped around, glaring.

"Traitor? Me?" He shook his head sadly. "You have no idea, Thals. You don't understand. The gods don't listen. They never do. And now, after all I've done for them they throw me out like a broken tool." He gritted his teeth angrily. Thalia didn't feel a spark of sympathy, but she realized that he had a point.

"That doesn't mean you can kill the Olympians, or join Kronos as Agnostos." She said sternly. "You've switched sides. You'll never be welcomed on Roman or Greek land." Percy's expression darkened.

"Oh, I didn't switch sides. I made my own." He furrowed his brows, scanning her as if deciding whether to kill her or not. "I came here to watch a battle. Not to be in one. Speaking of which, aren't you supposed to be fighting in one right now?" He nudged his chin towards the sound of war. Her gaze didn't falter.

"This is more important. You're dangerous, Percy. And as a loyal hunter to Artemis, any threat to my family will be slaughtered by the wrath of Zeus' daughter." She spun her spear around like a baton, electricity sparking through it. "I'm sorry, Percy." She thrust her spear at his chest, but it just passed right through. He stared at her coldly.

"You haven't noticed?" He said with a sickly sort of sweetness. "Vapor travel. Extremely helpful." He materialized fully. "No, Thalia. I'm sorry for leaving you, blind in the gods' show. I should've taken you with me to get revenge on all the horrible things that the Olympians—even your own father—did to you." The daughter of Zeus took a step back, glaring at him.

"You want to trick me, don't you?" She snarled. "It's not going to work. I serve Artemis, and Artemis only." 

"Pathetic." Percy snorted. "I guess you haven't changed, Thals. You just have to sit back and watch while I do the killing." He unsheathed his trusty sword, Sicarius, and disappeared. Thalia glanced around the fields to see if he was still there, but the son of Poseidon had vanished.

Line break sponsored by Percy's Vapor Travels

"Hopefully this would be better." Percy appeared in a tree, hood up, not far from Camp Half-Blood's border. "At least I won't run into Annabeth." He dug out a chocolate bar from his cloak pocket and bit into it. Hundreds of monsters swarmed the camp, leaving the demigods almost helpless. He watched amusedly as he saw the Greeks fight back in an almost desperate sort of way. 

"Gah!" He dodged a stray arrow. "That'd better be from a monster and not an Apollo kid." He spotted a head of blond hair. Dark hatred boiled up in him. 

"Oh, not that bitch." He gripped the hilt of his sword. "You know what, I'll end him right there and now."