Say hello to the sun and stars for me.

Chorused gasps rang around the room.

He's alive?!" Annabeth shrieked. Agnostos facepalmed.

"Not really. Soulfully, no. But physically, yeah, I guess." He glared at everyone around him, but focused his gaze more on Annabeth, who shrunk underneath his death stare. "Abandoned him, didn't you? When he did nothing wrong? If you try to find him, he will destroy you. All of you. And then the Titans will rise and destroy Olympus to keep over their rule." Everyone trembled at the malice in his voice.

"But—we need him to destroy the Titans!" Jason pointed out.

"True. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't kill anyone in the process." Agnostos' mind flashed through the countless battles he had in the past, when he was Percy Jackson. "In fact, it never said that he wouldn't kill the gods, either. Just said that it would end the war. He could take over Olympus for himself, anyway." Annabeth frowned at this.

"He would never do that!" She defended. Agnostos snorted. 

"Yes, I know. Him ruling the world would be a nightmare, but I know much about you, Annabeth Chase. You would want to rule the world yourself. You think that if everyone did it your way, everything would be perfect." Annabeth shifted uncomfortably in her chair. He continued, his voice getting louder. "News flash: Nothing's perfect! Nothing! Not even you. Not even the gods. Well, definitely not the gods. Sooner or later, your world will fall because of the actions you do on impulse."

"How do you know that?" She asked, eyes glistening ever so subtly. "I—only Percy and I know about that!"

"About what? That nothing's perfect?" He raised a brow.

"No, about saying that him ruling the world would be a nightmare." She explained. "When we were going on a quest to find Polyphemus in the Sea of Monsters, he said that him ruling the world would be a nightmare. Most people think that he would do a pretty good job of ruling the world."

"I..." Agnostos was at a loss for words. "It doesn't matter where I heard it from. We need to get going."

"Where do you think he is?" Nico asked. "I need to see him." Agnostos sighed.

"I can teleport us somewhere random, and we can start there." He offered, holding out a hand.

"You can teleport?" Jason stared open-mouthed. "I thought only gods could do that!"

"Nico can shadow-travel. It's not that different, guys." Agnostos rolled his eyes. "Lock hands. Thank you for your hospitality, Ms. Blowfis." He nodded in gratitude at Sally. She gave him a sad smile before surprising him with a hug.

"Thank you for telling me that Percy's alive." She whispered into his ear. A pang of sadness pierced Agnostos' heart as he smelled the familiar scent of cinnamon, sugar, and blue candy. 

"The least I could do." He murmured back. "Now, time to go." They all held hands, Agnostos cringing in disgust as he had to hold Annabeth's hand.

Line break

"What is this place?" Nico asked as they reappeared into a forest.

"Key word: random." Agnostos reminded them. "It's not supposed to be anywhere in particular. I thought you guys knew your vocabulary." Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Well, yeah, we do—" She started, but got interrupted.

"I didn't ask you." Agnostos said coldly. "Anyways, let's get going." The second he said those words, a black blur leaped out of the bushes. 

Hellhounds. Not one, not two, not five, but TEN. 

"What the—?!" Nico scrambled backwards. "Hellhounds? What are they doing here? Back! Back!" He tried to usher them out, but they stood their ground and just growled at the son of Hades.