It's ✨PERSASSY✨

"Percy?" Poseidon nearly dropped his trident in surprise as he stared at his long-lost son.

"It's Persassy." I smirked. "Long time no see, Poseidon."

"You're...on Kronos' side?" He whispered, looking broken.

"Nooooooo, I'm on your side! I'm totally not going to kill Hazel and Frank for the sake of Kronos." I threw my hands up in the air, exasperated. "Honestly, dad, Zeus has better sense than you these days." The sea god flinched in hurt.

"What happened to you? You weren't like this before!" He cried, going old grandpa mode.

"You and the Olympians happened." I glared at him frostily. "'I never thought my son would do that.' Your very words, Poseidon. I didn't murder. I didn't betray. You accused me of something I would never do, and Zeus just had to make a big deal out of it being the Drama Queen he is! And then you went and believed him!" Poseidon had the decency to look ashamed.

"I'm sorry, my son—"

"You are not my father, and I'm not your son. I am Sally Jackson's son, and this is for the better!" My voice rose to a shout. "This is so you can get your arrogant butts that think so highly of yourselves out of the way! If Zeus had just kept his thunder in his pants, most of this wouldn't have happened. Even you! If you hadn't slept with Gaea, a giant wouldn't have almost killed me and my friends!"

"Blame the Fates, Percy. This is how it is—" He started, but I angrily cut him off.

"The Fates have no part in this. Sure, they control the outcomes of the world but in the end, it's your choice. If you had been a little more considerate of the demigods, this probably wouldn't have happened!

"Sure, I might have not existed, but that might've been a good thing! And tell Zeus that I don't care if I saved his godly ass twice. This time I'll kick his butt to Tartarus, or even better, the Sea of Chaos." I wanted to stab something. Really, really bad.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, looking humiliated. "Percy, hear me out. I cannot control fate, and I have done choices I regret. Even the gods are not perfect, and I understand that we could do better. But this isn't the way. You're not on the right path."

"You're right, I'm not on a path." I said smoothly. "I'm making my own, and that'll start after Kronos defeats the Olympians once and for all, starting with you." I leapt at him, my old sword Riptide in hand.

"Stop!" Poseidon cried. "I don't want to hurt you!"

"But I do." I slashed at his shoulder, golden ichor staining my cloak. Again. Dammit. I hate bloodstains.

Poseidon lifted his hands, and a giant wave appeared out of nowhere. Pfft. Easy.

"You forgot that you can't fight water with water, dad." I held out my own hands and the wave stopped crashing. "The Olympians will fall by my hand!" Kronos regained control, almost pushing me away from my mind controls. Rude.

"Kronos." Poseidon paled significantly. "No. What have you done to my son?"

"More like what have you done to your son, Poseidon." Kronos countered. "You're the one who gave him the final crack, and it then it was all Tartarus breaking loose. Shame, shame, shame. If it wasn't for you, he would probably still be here."

"Percy! Fight his control! He's lying to you! Come back to us! Come back to me and your mother, Percy!" He cried. As if that would make me listen, but I felt like messing with him.

"You're not my dad anymore, Poseidon. You are an inconsiderate brat that maybe cares about his sons, but not anyone else!" I retorted. "Besides, I'm your son and you really don't seem like you care about me."

"I do care about you, Percy." He said quietly. "Come back to us. Fight for what's right. Please."

"That's a hard pass." I sniffed. "You just want to secure your throne on Olympus. When I was being tried in Olympus, you took Zeus' side! Just because of a murder and falsely accused betrayal! And you were stupid enough to say it." I jabbed a finger towards him. "The Olympians are going to pay for what they did, and so will Camp Half-Blood. And if Camp Jupiter chooses to interfere, well, it wouldn't end well for them either."

"You can't do this." Poseidon begged. "This isn't you!"

"For the last time, it IS!" I dragged a hand down my face. "I'm me, and you're you. Common sense, people! Does no one listen to their voice of reason?" No answer. Guess not, then.

"We thought you were dead, Percy. You gave me so much grief—"

"Good grief, Poseidon! You literally voted to throw me to Tartarus!" I sighed. Was everyone getting dementia these days? Bajeezus. "You gave yourself whatever mushy feelings you had when I was 'dead.' Not my fault." He was silent for a get moments before speaking again.

"You are still my son to me, and even when I still love you, I cannot let Kronos take over the world." He said sternly. "It would be a nightmare."

"Then maybe you can experienced what you made me go through." I shot back. "Maybe I could send you to hell and see how you like it! See how it's like to be betrayed, your heart shattered into a million pieces, to want to die every fucking second of your life! The gods have felt pain, yes, but not as demigods. Not as monsters. Not as the outcasts." I breathed heavily, having to say that all in one breath. Dam. Did I set the record for ranting?

"I'm a monster, Poseidon! Don't you see how I never belonged! The power...it was too much. You gave me a curse. And now you reap what you sow." I stepped closer to him, Riptide in hand. "I will make all the Olympians and demigods who have caused me pain to suffer. Because nothing's better than a little revenge, don't you think?"

And that's a wrap ppl

Note: this was all written on my phone at three in the morning so there are probably typos. Pls point them out for me so I can edit it later! Ty!

Peace, books, insomnia and blue cookies for everyone!!!