Yeah, I'm sorry. Sorry that you're a bitch, that is.

Not my art btw ^^^

gods dam 8K views...

3rd Person—

"This is the end, Poseidon." Percy's eyes glowed golden as he stepped forward.

"You'll never win Olympus. Someone will defeat you once and for all, just how Luke sacrificed himself to kill you!" Poseidon said angrily, frozen in place with Kronos' fancy Lord of Time powers.

"It was that blasted spawn of the Owl somehow snapped him awake, that's how." Kronos grumbled. "If it weren't for her, I would be ruling the world with my Queen."

"Annabeth stopped you from rising?!" Hazel blurted out. Kronos scowled.

"Yes, and I'll kill her sooner or later. Or Percy might want to do that. Either way, she'll be dead." He shrugged. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a sea god to kill." He stalked closer, Sicarius in his hand.

"I'll send you to Tartarus, Poseidon." He hissed into the god's ear before plunging the blade into his chest. Golden blood splattered onto Percy's face, staining it gold. Poseidon's face remained the same, but his sea-green eyes said it all as his body crumbled away to dust. A cruel smile played his lips as the dust scattered to the ground, and he kicked it once for good measure.

"Frank." Hazel tearily gazed into his eyes, pulling him down so he could see her. "We're going to die together, right? Always together."

"Always." He promised, his eyes glistening.

"How sweet." Kronos sneered. "Dying together, being together, all that cute lovie-dovieness. Everyone dies alone. Death is something everyone has to face by themselves, and there's nothing you can do about it." He smeared away the bit of ichor that was dripping from his mouth and swung the blade like it was a baton. Hazel and Frank stared at him in defiance, their arms wrapped around each other.

"That might be the way you think, Kronos, but hope lets us survive. It's how we view the world." Frank stood his ground, glaring at Kronos. "And you can't do anything about it.

"Worth a try." He shrugged. "Percy Jackson let you choose the way you die, but I really don't have time for thisCan I just kill you and get it over with?" Hazel exchanged bewildered glances with Frank.

"I'll take that as a yes." Kronos snapped his fingers and a dozen dracaenae slithered forward and attacked.

"Ah, the mutiny of the world." He mused as splatters of blood coated the floor. "What a shame."

At Camp Half-Blood—

"It's been weeks since we've seen Agnostos and the others in the Labyrinth." Nico murmured worriedly as Will bandaged his arm (again for the 6th time this week). "I wonder where they are."

"I'm sure they're alright." Will assured him.

"Unless Kronos got to them first." Nico's heart filled with dread at the thought.

"Stop being so pessimistic, Neeks." Will planted a kiss on his bandage and ruffled his black hair. "I'm sure everything's alright." 

"Yeah, but there are hordes of monsters everywhere! We had to send in demigods from all places. I wouldn't be surprised if we were attacked right now, it's like a daily habit for Kronos." Nico sighed as he stood up, tapping his finger on his Stygian Iron sword.

"Attack! Attack on the camp!" A camper shrieked, running across the campgrounds. Nico shot a glare at Will, who grinned sheepishly. 

"How was I supposed to know?" He complained as they ran out the Big House, armed and ready for battle.