Mercy rhymes with Percy 💀💀💀 how ironic

The Olympians were still arguing when Percy arrived at the throne room.

"—and you don't care about anyone except for yourself—"

"Perseus does not deserve to die—"

"He did! He was a traitor and he is the host of Kronos—"

"Why the heck is your son there, Athena—?"

"Kronos is going to rise thanks you incompetent idiots—"

"ENOUGH!" Kronos roared. "Shush your godly mouths." The room went silent, so silent that you could hear Demeter's wheat growing.

"Kronos." Zeus growled holding up his Master Bolt. "You do know that I can incinerate your ungodly host in a second, correct?"

"Oh, you wouldn't want to do that." Percy smiled, a sickly sweetness in his voice. "You see, the minute you kill me, Tartarus releases Typhoon into Olympus, and it will destroy all of the gods and New York in a matter of minutes." Zeus faltered for a moment, but still kept his bolt up.

"What have you done to Poseidon and Hermes?" Athena demanded. 

"Oh!" Percy seemed to smile even wider, almost insanely. "I killed them." Dionysus spit out his coke.

"Wh-WHAT?!" He spluttered. 

"You did what?" Hestia asked, her voice deadly calm and without emotion.

"I. Killed. Them." Percy repeated, like he was speaking to a two-year-old. "Honestly, guys, it's not that deep. Just like most of your IQs."

"Percy?" Apollo whispered. "Why?" Percy snorted.

"That's the 16th time someone asked me 'why.'" He sighed. "I'm tired of explaining. The gods nearly killed me in Tartarus for something I didn't do and would never do. Simple as that, but you'd be amazed at how much that can do for a person." Apollo looked away, his heart full of guilt.

"Nonsense. You were clearly a traitor and always will be, working for Kronos now." Zeus narrowed his eyes at Percy. 

"You made me like this!" Percy argued. "If you hadn't done this, it wouldn't have ended like this. But you chose it, and now it's too late. Say goodbye to your godly butt, Olympians." He snapped his fingers. The air seemed to drop 20 degrees lower, and the light seemed to be sucked out of the room. 

"Tartarus." Artemis breathed.

"It can't be." Hera exchanged startled glances with Hephaestus.

"It is." Tartarus boomed. All the happiness seemed to be sucked right out of the room. Not that there actually was any happiness. Reference!!!

"It's the end of the gods." Percy smirked as a violent rumbling shook the room, so hard that even the gods trembled. Apollo just fell out of his throne straight up. 

"Typhon!" Tartarus boomed. "Arise and awaken from your slumber!" The floor cracked, and a massive hole opened up in the middle of the room. 

"No!" Athena cried. 

"Mercy!" Zeus begged. Percy snorted amusedly.

"Funny, mercy rhymes with Percy. How ironic." He held out his hand, and Typhon froze in place. "The father of monsters will destroy the gods, and there's nothing you can do about it. Or I could just send you all to the Pit the easy way, along with Poseidon and Hermes."

"We will not back down, even if it results in defeat." Hera said firmly. Percy shrugged.

"Oh well. Take it how you want. Typhon, destroy the gods!" He commanded.