Stranger Danger

So...yeah, this is part Chaos story, only like not those other cliche ones

Percy isn't in the army because why would he want to be blessed by like a million primordiales? Jeez

3rd Person—

At Olympus—

"This war is hopeless." Zeus growled. "We are surely going to lose without Perseus."

"I think otherwise." A voice echoed through the room. All the gods looked around, searching for the source of the sound. A vortex split open and out came Chaos himself.

"Lord Chaos." All the Olympians bowed at the primordial.

"Don't call me Lord Chaos." Chaos huffed. "I hate formalities." A few chuckles came from behind him.

"Chaos, to what do we owe this honor?" Zeus murmured. Chaos looked behind him.

"We have some...ah, visitors for your camp. We heard that Kronos and Tartarus are rising again, so we decided to send you some help." Five figures with cloaks over their faces stepped out from behind him.

"These are the commanders of my army." Chaos said, stepping aside.

"Renard." A voice, eerily familiar, introduced himself. A black cloak was draped around his shoulders with the inside of the hood gold.

"Amara." The figure next to him greeted, with a black and purple hood over her face.

"Suada." The light blue cloaked figure offered.

"Calder." A rough voice said, a red and black cloak spread across him.

"Amalthea, but you can call me Thea." The last one with a silver hood across her face smiled.

This is sort of a Chaos story, but it doesn't have Percy in it because that's so cliche so prepare to see some familiar faces :)

"Very well." Zeus agreed. "You may stay at Camp Half-Blood for the war against Kronos." The five shared a look with each other.

"If we may, Zeus, we have our own tents to stay at, so there would be no need for us to stay at a cabin." Renard told him.

"Ready for Camp Half-Blood?" Thea asked. A bright light shone in the room before they disappeared.

At Kronos' Place—

Percy fell out of the sarcophagus face-first, hacking and coughing violently.

"Holy shi—" He burst into a fit of coughing. "That was *cough* terrible."

"The transaction failed." Kronos growled. "I am still not strong enough. You may go back, Perseus."

"I feel like I've been stung by a pit scorpion." He groaned as a dracaena offered him a cup of water. He gulped it down hungrily and sighed. "We'll try this again later." He promised as he pulled his hood up.

"We will meet again, Perseus." Tartarus said as Percy vapor-traveled away.

At Camp Half-Blood—

"What's going on?" Percy asked as there was a crowd outside the Big House. "Why are there so many—"

"Campers! We are from Chaos' Army. We are here to assist you in the war." A person with a cloak over his eyes called out. "I'm Renard, 1st in command in the Army."

"We are the seconds-in-command." A voice called out. "I'm Amara, this is Sueda, Calder, and Thea." The others waved.

"Those people sound familiar..." Percy murmured to himself.